[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Signatures — My Lion King Forum

Signatures

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Signatures

Postby FloraTheDarkFaerie » December 21st, 2010, 11:47 pm

FloraTheDarkFaerie
Not online much anymore.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

life drama and generally being busy.

Nickname(s): FDF, FloraLioness, KiaraKovu (K&K, Flora, Fae)
Pride Points: 33

Postby WildSimba » December 21st, 2010, 11:47 pm

Well, obviously I disagree. The few forums I've been on that don't allow signatures, have been very boring/dull, and I ended up leaving within a day. I didn't really see a problem with the previous signature limits, nor does it seems as if a lot of people did. If someone has a problem, it's as easy as telling you the signature is bothering them, or disableing the signatures for good.

I mean come on, do you really want to come off as a guy who won't listen to his members about anything, because that's kind of the way I'm seeing it right now. As I said, it's not all about the opinion of the staff, but the members should have a say aswell.
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 121

Postby supersimba » December 21st, 2010, 11:48 pm

Feel free to annoy me on facebook~
Supersimba @ Facebook
supersimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jamie
Pride Points: 0

Postby WildSimba » December 21st, 2010, 11:52 pm

Last edited by WildSimba on December 21st, 2010, 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SnowyCheetah » December 21st, 2010, 11:52 pm

Take it away, or greatly diminish it.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 24

Postby Miharuka » December 21st, 2010, 11:53 pm

This keeps me wondering, lol. xD
Ehrr..Is my signature fine? ^^''
not too annoying or something? Since a lot moves in my signature..
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby SnowyCheetah » December 21st, 2010, 11:54 pm

Nope, under the new rules, your sig is about three or four times too large.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 24

Postby WildSimba » December 21st, 2010, 11:55 pm

WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Postby SuperBabySimba » December 21st, 2010, 11:56 pm

Last edited by SuperBabySimba on December 22nd, 2010, 12:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image
Signature pictures © SuperBabySimba
"Never trust the future... Never miss the past.
If you live for the shining moment, the moment may just last."

~*~*~THE LION KING AU ROLEPLAY GAME~*~*~
SuperBabySimba

Avarar by SuperBabySimba

Pride Points: 0

Postby Moka » December 21st, 2010, 11:57 pm

Personally, I'm a bit hurt that people would agree with this 'supersimba' character. I would assume people would understand that amateur web developers need to actually make websites before they can become professional web developers. Just because someone makes a claim bashing the guy you're trying to convince is no reason to agree with him...

And leave SBS alone. He's just giving his opinion like everyone else.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 139

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To