Balto

Re: Balto

Postby SimbasGuard » November 8th, 2018, 11:59 pm

[quote="DGFone"]Plus, it most likely got a few people interested in the real history of Alaska at that timepoint, even if the movie "based on a true story" has talking dogs in it. And is animated.[/quote]

I know it made me want to find out about The Real Balto. I also found out just how much creative leeway the words based on in front the words A True Story provided the filmmakers. :lol: That in no way diminishes the movie for me though.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby DGFone » December 30th, 2018, 5:56 am

The expanded score was apparently released for the first time this October. I am definitely planning to get it soon!
http://store.intrada.com/s.nl/it.A/id.11658/.f
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby SimbasGuard » January 15th, 2019, 1:51 am

That is super neat I will have to look into getting that at well.

SimbasGuard

Postby DGFone » April 19th, 2019, 7:28 pm

It just arrived in the mail!

Not only does it include all the score pieces missing from the original release of the soundtrack, but the audio quality is also quite better compared to the Amazon MP3s I had. Might be outdated, but I am loving having an optical drive in my computer!
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby SimbasGuard » April 20th, 2019, 11:17 pm

O.K. this is definitely a must buy. 8-)

SimbasGuard

Postby Kiana » August 31st, 2019, 8:42 pm

I just rewatched Balto again, the fact I know the movie line per line is a problem. I must've watched it over 100 times, I've gone through 3 flipping DVD's of it. I can sing the score too lol

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby Ultra Fox » January 29th, 2020, 3:15 am

only furries like balto, which i am not a ffurie ha ha never one of those peeples
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Previous

Return to The Den