[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - POTUS — My Lion King Forum

POTUS

Re: POTUS

Postby xoxo » January 4th, 2017, 7:07 pm

xoxo
Live. . .Love. . .Laugh

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

LovableLioness08

Nickname(s): Holly Bear
Pride Points: 4

Postby Regulus » January 4th, 2017, 8:09 pm

Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 205

Postby it means no worries » January 4th, 2017, 9:30 pm

it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby WildSimba » January 7th, 2017, 12:46 pm

WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 121

Postby Elton John » January 7th, 2017, 12:50 pm

I'm just hoping that trump is a do-nothing president. Nothing good or bad, because I strongly doubt he will do anything good like bringing back jobs to rural/middle america and nothing super bad cuz I want to live to be 90 in a functioning society.

If he does do any damage, I hope the next president can easily clean it up.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 225

Postby WildSimba » January 7th, 2017, 1:11 pm

Who knows at this point, it's honestly still way too early to tell. We'll know if his actions speak louder than his words after his first 100 days. lol
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Azdgari » January 7th, 2017, 3:27 pm

[/spoiler]
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby WildSimba » January 13th, 2017, 11:17 am

WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Postby Carl » January 17th, 2017, 3:16 am

I don't foresee anything good coming in the next few years, but I've always been extremely pessimistic about politics. I mean that happens when your whole life stupid political systems have made everything unnecessarily difficult and the people in positions of power are all corrupt and don't care at all about the little guys; because of course the only way you can be in a bad way financially is if you're lazy, don'tcha know.

Trump can go straight to hell, and he can take Hillary and the entire current political system of the US with him.

If people want things to ever improve in this place, we need to get more third parties to become big enough to stand a chance and get a foothold; without there being a couple more dominant parties, we're doomed to relive 2016's abysmal election over and over again until we end up in a nuclear winter.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Azdgari » January 18th, 2017, 1:01 am

[/spoiler]
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

PreviousNext

Return to The Den