TLK Fan of the Month April [Winner]

TLK Fan of the Month April [Winner]

Postby DGFone » June 8th, 2015, 5:16 am

This topic is kinda late since unlike normally, I didn't procrastinate all I could: I am currently on vacation and my computer is back in California where I am not. This is the first time I got on MLK in a week, and I am rather behind schedule, so let's try to get back on track.

The member who was chosen as the biggest TLK fan in April of 2015 is:
Nicholas

Congratulations!

Because it's June already, I am going to wait for a week and start the next nomination round. I will then have preferably more members in the voting round, because I will use that voting round for both May and June. Rather clunky, but it will mean that I will get back on track.

So see you in a week all!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month April [Winner]

Postby Elton John » June 8th, 2015, 9:33 am

I nominate Captain Cupcake and thelionprince for having an encyclopediac amount of tlk knowledge that makes even me somewhat jealous.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Return to Beyond The Lion King