[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - O U T S I D E R S-Lion King RP-Accepting — My Lion King Forum

O U T S I D E R S-Lion King RP-Accepting

O U T S I D E R S-Lion King RP-Accepting

Postby VitaniGuardian » February 3rd, 2016, 2:59 am

Vitani had left the Outlands when she heard what Kiara said. Vitani got in a big fight with Simba and Nala, so she was exiled once again, She created a new pride and she began a new journey. She wants a mate, some cubs, and tons of lions in her pride, she will get revenge like Zira did, Zira died for Scar and no other less. Banzai, Ed, and Shenzi killed Scar. The hyenas joined forces with Vitani and the lions order the hyenas to take down Simba and Nala, or even skin the lionesses. She made a new enemy. It is her. Image Vitani, Outlands, 5 years, Leader, Daughter of Tama ( theory ) and Tojo. Sister of Nuka and Kovu. Adoptive daughter of Zira and Scar. Sister-in law of Kiara.
VitaniGuardian

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Tani, Vita
Pride Points: 0

Re: O U T S I D E R S-Lion King RP-Accepting

Postby singleF » February 15th, 2016, 10:01 pm

Could I join?If I can, I'll use Dbesa { My ScarXSarafina oc and my main TLK OC.He could join Vitani's new pride,like a sorta of Zazu.
When Simba defeat the evil Uncle Scar,his son was exiled as soon as Simba assume the throne.As an Outlander he simpatizes with Zira,his stepmother,but never fight in her cause.Now he's alone at the Outlander,seeking for a new pride.
singleF

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Never judge a hyena by its spots

Nickname(s): Amanda,Nana
Pride Points: 2

Postby Lojale » March 27th, 2016, 5:02 am

Can I join?? My oc Lojale had a mother from the Outlands, and she lives in the pridelands but I can work out what happened because she was born in the Outlands.
Lojale
HE LIVES IN YOU

Poptarts

Nickname(s): poptart queen, pastel, potato Lojale

Postby Mistiria » April 23rd, 2016, 8:55 pm

(may I join please. I think I will use Mystery my newest character that I created.)
Mistiria

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Mystery

Return to Lion King Roleplaying