Comic Updates

Comic Updates

Postby Carl » March 6th, 2015, 5:47 pm

It's Friday, but this week's comic page has been delayed. I had a midterm earlier this week, and have been sick; my arms are shaking horribly and drawing would not look nice right now. So I haven't been able to work on it any. I do have the sketch, but I don't know when I will be able to get it done and posted. I'll try to get it up next Friday so that I can resume my schedule.

I have good news too, though!

I have begun planning for the next part of Zira's story. I have figured up 3 pages so far and this part looks like it will be bigger than Illegitimate. There is a bit of a time skip between the two, but not much. In this part, Zira's evil will begin to show, so you can all be looking forward to that, right? Or not. :P
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Re: Comic Updates

Postby rachel » April 9th, 2019, 12:27 pm

I enjoyed reading your comics.
MAGA
rachel
MAGA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Proud to say that Jesus is my Lord and Saivor

Nickname(s): Rachel, Lamb, Lamb the cat
Telegram: Don't have telegram
Pride Points: 1

Return to Journals