Wow :(

Wow :(

Postby Tako » February 18th, 2018, 5:01 am

It???s crazy how this site is dead, I remember the good ol days back then around 2012. Damn, I???m so frigging old I???m turning 18 soon... I began on this site when I was 11. I miss those times :c I wonder how everyone else is doing, who used to love posting here often. I still draw but, not so much of felines anymore. I might post some drawings but, what???s the point? No one isn???t really here that frequently. It???ll just be for old time sakes.
Tako

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh

Nickname(s): Tak, Ellie
Pride Points: 7

Re: Wow :(

Postby Kasi the Killer » February 21st, 2018, 8:36 pm

Hi, I haven't seen you for a while...how are you? And yes this part of the site is preety dead, don't know anything about the rest of it thought.
Kasi the Killer
My hero is Vlad the Impaler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Kasi,Ady,Mafia, Dacian
Pride Points: 3

Postby Tako » February 25th, 2018, 4:08 am

Hey! I've been pretty good, thanks for asking. C: How are you? And yeahhhhh it's a dead, it's not the same anymore.
Tako

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh

Postby Kasi the Killer » February 25th, 2018, 10:46 am

I’m fine too. I’m turning 17 this week! One more year and I’ll be major :) . Nothing very much else, school and this march I’m going to have Cambridge exam
Kasi the Killer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tako » March 17th, 2018, 9:08 pm

Happy Late Birthday!! I'm so sorry about replying super late, I've been busy with school :c I'm turning 18 next month I feel so olddddd and good luck on your exam!
Tako

uh

Postby Kasi the Killer » March 18th, 2018, 10:51 pm

Thank you! That's ok!
Kasi the Killer

Postby FeatheredSeclude » May 2nd, 2018, 1:51 am

It was way more active then.
for some reason my icon is this XD the dA default icon lol
It's gotten really quiet over the last year, it would be nice to see it come back to life though.
FeatheredSeclude

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Feathered
Pride Points: 5

Postby rachel » April 12th, 2019, 12:46 pm

I looked at the art for years before I joined, while I was making my own style. I hope that the site gets back to the high activity it was back then, At least there have been new artists joining
MAGA
rachel
MAGA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Proud to say that Jesus is my Lord and Saivor

Nickname(s): Rachel, Lamb, Lamb the cat
Telegram: Don't have telegram
Pride Points: 1

Return to Journals