TG's contest #1: winter-ize your fursona!

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

TG's contest #1: winter-ize your fursona!

Postby thanigraphics » January 11th, 2010, 12:50 am

Welcome to my 1st contest on MLK!

It's winter! In many countries snow has fallen, the temperature has come below zero degrees, the creeks have frozen and we throw snow balls at each other.
So it's time for a typical winter-contest, in my humble opinion!

For this contest you have to make a winterproof-design for your fursona. That can be anything, from giving it a white coat to giving him snowboots! You can also change the colours in a more winter-like style. You can draw your fursona doing anything, like playing in the snow, or sliding on ice. Go crazy!

Rules:
-One pic per artist
-New pics only (created on january the 10th or later)
-Pic must me drawn especially for this contest
-There will be prizes for the best 3 entries!
-Contest will close at january 31. Voting starts the day after.
-Enjoy drawing and feel free to ask anything about this contest!
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Re: TG's contest #1: winter-ize your fursona!

Postby Taka » January 11th, 2010, 12:57 am

lol
Here we haven't seen snow since 2002 xD
Ok, good luck everybody ^^
Taka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 26

Postby thanigraphics » January 11th, 2010, 2:57 am

are you also joining in? :D and yeah, good luck everyone! ;)
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby Taka » January 11th, 2010, 4:42 am

Nope, sorry.
I can't draw in my current computer u.u
Taka

Pride Points: 26

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 11th, 2010, 1:58 pm

My fursona is winterized by design XD this should be a snap ;)

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby SpiceyFeline » January 15th, 2010, 2:09 pm

I doodled this up really quick on paint, just cuz I wanted to join XD
Changed her black&brown markings to white, so it's easier for her to hide in the snow, and gave her a scarf and a tailwarmer :3
She's gonna throw the snowball at you >:3
SpiceyFeline

Expect the unexpected!

Pride Points: 0

Postby Ushujaa » January 15th, 2010, 2:11 pm

XD that's awesome SF
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby kovusbabe13 » January 15th, 2010, 2:27 pm

Yeah real good :D :lol:
someone once told me, never leave the one you l o v e for the one you l i k e, because the one you l i k e might just leave you for the one they l o v e , and then you're done.
kovusbabe13

im just me. thats all i can be.

Pride Points: 0

Postby Simba » January 15th, 2010, 8:25 pm

I have a great idea in my head for this right now. if I finish up my other stuff in time, I'll definitely enter this one ;)
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby thanigraphics » January 18th, 2010, 8:50 am

cool first entry! I hope to see more :) otherwise it wouldn't be much of a contest, wouldn't it ;)
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Return to Fan Art