Some of the saddest lion king picture i ever saw

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Re: Some of the saddest lion king picture i ever saw

Postby Baya » December 11th, 2009, 3:29 am

I know this sounds weird, but I like this fan art. It's really realistic and so anti-happy ending it just appeals to me <3

Note to Lady: The title says "Some of the saddest lion king pictures I ever saw"

If you click on it, you know what you are gonna see, so there's no point in this thread being locked.
Gone for good.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Annie » December 11th, 2009, 3:33 am

Those are all very good pictures...hmm, I'll have to draw something extra sad to go in here :P
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby SarabisMate » December 11th, 2009, 4:30 am

To LadyAnnette when you clicked on this thread...What did you think you're gonna see?
and there's no art theft here...you also have the tool to "save" art...and another thing all art projects have been signed by the artist themselves "incase" if someone wanted the name or save as a background
ImageShika
Spoiler: show
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Pride Points: 3

Postby KopsTheTerminator » December 11th, 2009, 1:16 pm

[quote="LadyAnette"]DAHHH! I think someone should lock this topic.... :ehh: it's very sad and it might start a fight if they show someones favorite char (hint hint Nuka!) get killed or are sad. Art theft may also be a problem.... Poor Nuka!!! :cry:

EDIT: And I don't think this topic helps anyone anyways, it only makes them feel sad or depressed... :cry2:[/quote]

Gosh, it's just fan-art. Some people like looking at sad pictures too. Plus, that's life. If you're offended by this topic then just ignore it. And it isn't art theft since you don't claim the image as yours or edit it.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby ΚӨVЦ » December 11th, 2009, 4:49 pm

[quote="LadyAnette"]DAHHH! I think someone should lock this topic.... :ehh: it's very sad and it might start a fight if they show someones favorite char (hint hint Nuka!) get killed or are sad. Art theft may also be a problem.... Poor Nuka!!! :cry:

EDIT: And I don't think this topic helps anyone anyways, it only makes them feel sad or depressed... :cry2:[/quote]

:grr2: if you dont like this thread then don't post anything on to it... :grr3: And how will this thread start a fight...you strated a fight by posting how you hate this thread. :sneer: :disgust2:
ImageImage

Avatar made by me, Signatures made by Lady Annette
ΚӨVЦ

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Pride Points: 0

Postby Taka » December 11th, 2009, 5:06 pm

^
i dont know if someone already posted this, i think i saw it somewhere before

These don't belong to me.
Taka

Pride Points: 26

Postby KopsTheTerminator » December 11th, 2009, 9:54 pm

Fan-Art Description: ''What if Simba were a bit more wise in the ways of the world and connected the dots when he found Mufasa dead at the bottom of the gorge?''
KopsTheTerminator

Postby ΚӨVЦ » December 11th, 2009, 10:08 pm

[quote="Kopa23"]Image

Fan-Art Description: ''What if Simba were a bit more wise in the ways of the world and connected the dots when he found Mufasa dead at the bottom of the gorge?''[/quote]

:hmm: Hmmm...you never know
ImageImage

ΚӨVЦ

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Postby ΚӨVЦ » December 13th, 2009, 1:35 am

I guess this is sad...i think its sad....more chilling than sad but its still sad

ImageImage

ΚӨVЦ

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Postby LadyAnette » December 13th, 2009, 2:53 am

[quote="number1KovuFan"][quote="LadyAnette"]DAHHH! I think someone should lock this topic.... :ehh: it's very sad and it might start a fight if they show someones favorite char (hint hint Nuka!) get killed or are sad. Art theft may also be a problem.... Poor Nuka!!! :cry:

:grr2: if you dont like this thread then don't post anything on to it... :grr3: And how will this thread start a fight...you strated a fight by posting how you hate this thread. :sneer: :disgust2:[/quote]

I just don't want people to get mad. (Including me) I'm sorry if I offended you or made you think I started a fight. :sad:
LadyAnette

Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Art