Kate's TLK Art. =]

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Kate's TLK Art. =]

Postby Katelyn23 » June 15th, 2008, 9:28 pm

Well I have decided to draw some art, and post it on some forums I am a member of. I am going to share it with everyone here!! ^^ This will be my thread to post all my art in. :P

^Thats my first picture, of Mufasa and Zazu.^

If you want, you can see all my old art at my TLKFAA account:

http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Katelyn_23/

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Re: Kate's TLK Art. =]

Postby Moka » June 16th, 2008, 4:52 am

You did a great job on Mufasa's hair. And I like the look on his face. :P Its like: What chu' lookin' at? lol
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby ZimiJade » June 16th, 2008, 8:45 am

I agree with Moka, you did really well on Mufasa :D
ZimiJade

Pride Points: 1

Postby Katelyn23 » June 20th, 2008, 11:28 pm

Awwwh thanks guys. I have been trying to post my newest drawing of Kovu on, but I can't seem to get my scanner to turn on right now. If I fix it tonight I will post the picture here. ^^

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Moka » June 27th, 2008, 2:00 am

Looking forward to it ;)
Moka

Postby Katelyn23 » June 27th, 2008, 4:24 pm

Alright well like I said, I now have Kovu to post hehe. :lol:

^A drawing of Kovu being very sad for being exiled from the Pridelands. (I think it's my best so far, but let me say it looked way better in RL lol. I don't know why though. :()

Hope you like it. ^^

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Moka » June 28th, 2008, 1:36 am

That's your best so far, Kate! I love his nozzle and his nose! :D
Moka

Postby Katelyn23 » June 29th, 2008, 8:23 am

Awwwh thanks Moka. I agree that, and the picture of Kiara and Kovu I am using for the cover of my new TLK book are my best so far hehe. ^^

Well for saying that, I guess I might as well post the picture I am using:

Well I am going to be starting a TLK book and I thought of doing this picture as the cover. Its like a TLK III story, and once I am done it I am going to post everything on the forum. :P Hope you like it everyone. ^^

^Well I think everyone can tell thats Kovu and Kiara during "Love Will Find A Way." ^^

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Moka » June 30th, 2008, 4:48 am

I think that would make a great cover :)
Moka

Postby Katelyn23 » June 30th, 2008, 9:42 pm

Awwh thanks. ^^ Yeah it does look pretty good, when I added the text and colour to the cover. :) :mrgreen:

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Next

Return to Fan Art