Ozy's On-Topic Art

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Re: Ozy's On-Topic Art

Postby Farren » March 29th, 2012, 3:38 am

I'd like to see more too! o_o Keep em coming, your older work is awesome and your new sketch is amazing, you certainly haven't lost anything!

[quote="Regulus"] Ozy wrote:Omg guys. I haven't done any on-topic TLK fanart for like... at least 5 or 6 years. How horrible is that?! I do feel like I should contribute in some way though, so I found some really old TLK fanart I did back in 2004-

I don't understand something. You've been around all this time; why didn't you upload anything?[/quote]

LMAO :lol:
Farren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Socks
Pride Points: 6

Postby Ozy » March 29th, 2012, 4:17 am

[quote="Farren"]I'd like to see more too! o_o Keep em coming, your older work is awesome and your new sketch is amazing, you certainly haven't lost anything!

[quote="Regulus"] Ozy wrote:Omg guys. I haven't done any on-topic TLK fanart for like... at least 5 or 6 years. How horrible is that?! I do feel like I should contribute in some way though, so I found some really old TLK fanart I did back in 2004-

I don't understand something. You've been around all this time; why didn't you upload anything?[/quote]

LMAO :lol:[/quote]

Thanks a million! WELL. I haven't uploaded anything because I haven't -done- anything until last night when I had an urge to try drawing TLK stuff again.
And it's not like I've been on here all that long. Only a few months now haha

YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK OUT MY OT ART POST TOO. YES? YES.

http://artofkellyjohnson.storenvy.com/
Instagram @artofkellyjohnson
Ozy
Ya like jazz?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I need you to let me touch it

Nickname(s): KJ
Pride Points: 26

Postby Shadowfax » March 29th, 2012, 7:15 pm

Awesome art works there :3 Great anatomy and the colouring is so smoooth in the first pics :)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Ozy » March 30th, 2012, 12:06 am

[quote="Shadowfax"]Awesome art works there :3 Great anatomy and the colouring is so smoooth in the first pics :)[/quote]

Thanks! I really appreciate that, especially considering those first pics are so old! :)

http://artofkellyjohnson.storenvy.com/
Instagram @artofkellyjohnson
Ozy
Ya like jazz?

I need you to let me touch it

Nickname(s): KJ
Pride Points: 26

Postby Lauren » March 30th, 2012, 12:59 am

Your art is great! I hope to see more. :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BeautifulQueenNala » March 31st, 2012, 2:23 am

you have really nice drawings
BeautifulQueenNala
Queen of the Pridelands

I'm the brains of the pair.

Nickname(s): Kat, Katniss, Catnip, Kitty Kat
Pride Points: 4

Previous

Return to Fan Art