Annies Art

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Re: Annies Art

Postby Annie » February 17th, 2010, 3:25 am

Yey!! Humans!
Also, Simba lineart (Stolen from the pic I made for SimbasMate XD) a lioness and a panther!

R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby Neon » February 17th, 2010, 2:35 pm

Your art is like the creation of a goddess Annie well done :)
Spoiler: show
Sigs are made by me and Simbasmate

Neon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby thanigraphics » February 17th, 2010, 6:39 pm

Woah, you also have a talent on drawing humans! Maybe you could draw one of the TLK characters as a human :D
Like Mufasa as a king with long reddish hair and a crown :P
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Annie » February 19th, 2010, 12:34 am

The lineart of this is in MLKFAA, feel free to use it, so long as you credit me :)

R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Postby thanigraphics » February 19th, 2010, 12:42 am

That's so awesome, you're really talented! This could fit right into the SP clipart section of the main site! (ask Moka, he'll might use it if you like!)
I did a similar thing this evening, with 2 coloring pages (I coloured them and made the backgrounds transparent, to make them cliparts) The lineart is from Disney btw :)
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby CheetahCat » February 19th, 2010, 1:20 am

Terrific new artwork, Annie! I must say, your artistic skills are so breathtaking! Keep up the flawless work! ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Annie » February 23rd, 2010, 11:48 pm

:D
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Postby thanigraphics » February 24th, 2010, 1:10 am

awesome comic! Is that hyena Shenzi, or an OC?
btw, the clipart project is doing great, did you see my reworked version of your Vitani with cub? I hope Moka will use it :) and I clipart-ized 2 coloring pages of the 3rd movie together with Thani as well, because there wasn't any Uncle Max and Ma clipart yet :tojo:

btw, are you going to make a next page of this comic? I hope you do! :)
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby CheetahCat » February 24th, 2010, 1:36 pm

Hehe, I'm loving your new creations, Annie! please keep them coming because I'm always anxious to see what else you have in store for us! :)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby SinChei » February 24th, 2010, 1:48 pm

Yeah please i like your style :)
Image <- By TS ^^ thx
SinChei
Soldier 1st Class

In my own salvation And your eternal slumber

Nickname(s): Sin, Chei, Sora, Soren
Pride Points: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Art