Schindler's OT Art

Re: Schindler's OT Art

Postby Annie » February 25th, 2009, 7:09 pm

WoW! Those are cool!!
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby Zeke » February 26th, 2009, 5:55 am

Awesome drawing Schindler!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Schindler » February 28th, 2009, 3:48 am

I'm planning to draw a graphic novel (which I doubt I will), and this guy would be the protagonist:

Of course it's not as good as the other drawings I posted, because this one is of my own creation, but anyway... can anyone tell me what's unusual about this guy? Most people don't notice the most important factor in the drawing :(
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Postby Zeke » February 28th, 2009, 3:49 am

Thats a great drawing Schindler. I think whats unusual is that he has black eyes or he has upside down text on his shurt
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby Schindler » March 3rd, 2009, 8:35 pm

This is supposed to be me in a cartoon kinda way. It doesn't look much like me, but I do dress like that the whole time:
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Creativity