[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Ou's Story Thing — My Lion King Forum

Ou's Story Thing

Re: Ou's Story Thing

Postby OuRaion » June 4th, 2013, 7:57 am

2 chapters! :-o

Because I felt like putting two up.
How's the changed formatting?
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby Kal » June 6th, 2013, 10:04 pm

This is still rather awesome Ou..!

For some reason I find myself drawn towards Ezequiel... I would really like a dragon of my own now - and I've never been reallllly into dragons before.

Josh's powers are building now.. but it still feels like the calm before the storm. Can't wait to see where it goes from here!

P.S: Formatting has worked out very nicely..
Kal
tjúúúú

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The fox around these parts.

Pride Points: 28

Postby OuRaion » June 6th, 2013, 10:11 pm

Where it goes from here? Hint: Cliche German villain.

Thanks for the feedback!
OuRaion

Postby OuRaion » June 9th, 2013, 2:04 am

OuRaion

Postby Kal » June 9th, 2013, 2:41 am

The secret to Ez's powahhh. Who'da thunk it?

Now they've got some skillz, I'm keen to see exactly what they've got when push comes to shove. Interesting little tidbit at the end to regarding the grandfather, we'll see how that dynamic unfolds.

Still real entertaining Ou! Hurry yo'self with the next installment! :P
Kal
tjúúúú

Postby OuRaion » June 9th, 2013, 2:47 am

Thanks!
I mean, I do have chapter 6 done, but you're not getting it for a few days :P
OuRaion

Postby Dark Huntress » June 9th, 2013, 4:16 pm

Wow! Really good ^^ I love the convos between Ez and Josh! You portray Ez's personality very well!

(Note: I'm really disliking the 'cliché German's' name. Being German-Irish I find it offensive :P
Thx Silver ^^ Image

FanFics:
Feedback appreciated! Please check it out!
Bond of Brothers

All artists, please join me on my art odyssey!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby OuRaion » June 9th, 2013, 10:14 pm

Sorry about the German's name, but is kinda hard to change it now,'seeing as I've just devoted a whole chapter to him...
I wasn't trying to be offensive or anything, trust me. If you saw what his name was at first...
OuRaion

Postby OuRaion » June 12th, 2013, 8:19 am

I hope this doesn't offend anyone. If it does, sorry, I didn't mean for it to be offensive.
PS. Short chapter.

Again, I hope I didn't offend anyone. And ignore the funny way of spelling, it is intentional. (But not meant to be offensive)
OuRaion

Postby Kal » June 12th, 2013, 2:46 pm

Haha. Very good. Sounds like something of a Doctor Evil. With ambition too - taking over New South Wales would certainly put him on the map. Well, a very small part of the map.

The kangaroos are swimming as well? Gotta get me some of those. I like the cut of their jib!

The fun story continues, good stuff THE OU!
Kal
tjúúúú

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Creativity