Sophie's Vlog Channel

Sophie's Vlog Channel

Postby SophieCub » March 4th, 2013, 4:09 pm

I made a vlog channel and so far you can only watch my videos if you have a link. So I will post the links below, not sure how it's going to go. I hate my voice on camera it makes me sound like I'm 6 years old but whatever. I might change my video settings whether it's private or public. My videos are awful at the moment because I'm socially awkward and all I'm doing is talking to a camera.. so yeah. Enjoy. ^^

Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/InsaneSophiexx?feature=mhee
Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpjAiv_xaAI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx2sMCeRq9A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TxYgG6T7rc (Awkwardness everywhere..)
Last edited by SophieCub on March 24th, 2013, 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Re: Sophie's Vlog Channel

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » March 4th, 2013, 5:02 pm

OMFG YOUR VOICE IS LIKE MUSIC TO MY EARS. CUTEST ACCENT EVER. Lolz, you should totes do some more. I wanna see how Sophie lives xD
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby AdAstrα » March 4th, 2013, 5:05 pm

Oh my God Sophie.....that was so adorable. Your voice does NOT sound like that of a 6 year old and I absolutely LOVE your accent <3 I'd definitely love to see more from you so I'll be subscribing! You didn't come across as awkward to me at all to be honest, in fact you seemed quite relaxed on camera. Keep it up! :3
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby SophieCub » March 4th, 2013, 5:07 pm

Aww, you are both too kind. xD I love you guys! I will hopefully be posting more since I'm still not back at school. Thanks so much for replying! ^^ I'm glad you liked my accent or even understood it. :3
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AdAstrα » March 4th, 2013, 5:22 pm

No problem at all hun :3 And of course I understood your accent...I mean, I've seen Brave! Practically fluent in Scottish now lol ;) My own Scottish accent still needs a bit of work though...might learn a thing or two by watching your videos xD *hugs*
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby ScarsLove » March 4th, 2013, 5:35 pm

Your voice does not sound like a 6 year old >.< It's beautiful in my opinion and I love your scottish accent. I'm so jealous of it. As for everything else, it's all great. I really don't understand why you think you're so socially awkward in your video XD

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby SophieCub » March 4th, 2013, 5:40 pm

Frida: Oh yeah, you're trying to become a Scottish lass like me. :P You have to show me you're accent sometime and we will see how good it is but I'm sure it's awesome! :3 Hope I help, haha.

Nikki: Thank you sweetie! Jealous of me? Awwk, you're making me blush. xD I really am, I keep laughing and saying 'em' haha.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Postby Si-Amber » March 4th, 2013, 7:39 pm

Awww Sophie you're so adorable! You don't sound 6 at all though.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Regulus » March 4th, 2013, 10:07 pm

Now I'm tempted to make a video like this just to show you how much more socially awkward I am. xD

That's nothing. :P
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby SophieCub » March 4th, 2013, 10:13 pm

Si: Aw thank you so much. ^^

Regulus: You can't be any worse than me, thats not even the worst of my socially awkward self. xD I laugh everytime I talk, it's awful! Haha. ^^
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Next

Return to Off-Topic Creativity