KKVK4 island Lirary: Section 2 (off-topic)

KKVK4 island Lirary: Section 2 (off-topic)

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » August 15th, 2012, 4:47 am

KKVK4 Library: Section 2
Welcome to the KKVK4 island library. As everyone knows Libraries are a quiet places where people come to read books. This library is of my stories. The part you are in is the off-topic section So come in and read the stories as they come running in, and remember shhhhhhhhh.

Aisle 20: Outrages OC's, Kitva, Kiara, Gin, Ren and Jane.
The Journey to the Lifelands, the story that starts it all.: show
Prolouge: Beginnings
The night was starry and there was no blackness anywhere. A female lioness was hiding to have her new born child. She listens as servants of Joka looking for her; she has been missing for a year now. She ran as soon as she was pregnant; she had to run to save her newborn child as her mate created a diversion. When she saw her mate die the moment was tedious; it is the most dreadful moment of her life. Every time she thought of him it brought pain and suffering. She hated her life. She knows she is going die soon, so she has to find a way out of the dreaded Shadowlands. She doesn't want her child to live through what she did. She finds a place to hide; she hides for her cub’s sake.

The lioness still could not find her way out. She was just about to have her child. She knew it was coming soon, but she didn't know when. She wished her mate was still alive and with her. She was going through a lot of pain. She then felt physical ill, she knew it was coming and it was coming. The lioness in one last gasp gives birth to her baby. Despite this, she feels even more alone than ever. As the cub falls asleep, an old friend of the lioness comes. He agrees to help nurture him as a baby. As time passes, the lioness must leave the young cub. That is if he is ever going to fulfil his destiny.

A year has passed; it is time to leave the young cub to his own devices. The cub it alone, he has no one to guide him through life. He only knows his name. He is in the Shadowlands, alone. The worst thing that can happen to you, is happening to the young cub; he was alone. The cub is afraid of every moving object; he is afraid of everything. His task is to face his fears and find his way out. But what he doesn’t know is he has been spotted. By an evil lioness, and her left had lion. The lioness smiled and evilly laughed under her breath. She said to the lion behind her “Oh how wonderful of Karen to leave her son behind. This will be some wonderful news for maser Joka.” They both laughed evilly as the young lion cub was scared out of his mind trying to find his way out of the dreaded Shadowlands.

The Return of Ren: show
Coming soon

Aisle 21:Science Fiction
I will start writing sci Fi next year, which is just over a day away :P

Asile 22:Poems
Guilt: show
I feel guilt, I feel sorrow.
I feel like I'm gonna be killed tomorrow.
As i start to cry, I look up at the sky
In all my pain, it starts to rain.

I've done the wrong thing
Because I feel like this when guilt starts to cling
I see my faults, I know my actions are wrong
I am starting to fell that I don't belong.

As I cry, I am overtaken by laughter
I the start to feel guilt again after
I feel so bad, I am staring to feel sad
I am very sorry for making you guys mad

As the guilt starts to create fear,
I know that my end is coming near.
I feel so close to death, Though I am only thirteen,
So I feel like I am gonna run and hide in a ravine.

As my eyes water,
I just feel like I have been slaughtered
When I cry, my tiers take too long to dry
So one day I might run and not even say bye.

As despair brings me pain
I try to escape these wretched chains
But then again it starts to rain
As you guys make me out to look insane

<< Leave the Libery
<<Go to Section 1
Last edited by Kitva Hyperlink on December 30th, 2012, 12:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Re: KKVK4 island Lirary: Section 2 (off-topic)

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » August 16th, 2012, 1:13 am

[Content Moved]
Last edited by Kitva Hyperlink on December 30th, 2012, 12:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » August 20th, 2012, 7:39 am

[Content Moved]
Last edited by Kitva Hyperlink on December 30th, 2012, 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » September 9th, 2012, 12:53 pm

[Content Moved]
Last edited by Kitva Hyperlink on December 30th, 2012, 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 30th, 2012, 12:39 pm

From now on I will just put them up on the first post. So your can post now. I will also post them as I go.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby Scars Mate » January 1st, 2013, 8:58 pm

Nice poem.

Ask Me ~o~ My Graphics
-Signature by the amazing Shadowfax-
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » January 1st, 2013, 9:08 pm

thx Uru.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby Scars Mate » January 1st, 2013, 9:09 pm

8-)

Ask Me ~o~ My Graphics
-Signature by the amazing Shadowfax-
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » January 1st, 2013, 11:55 pm

more comiing soon. I am currently writing a sci fi story.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Return to Off-Topic Creativity