ADVENTURE QUEST WORLD MEET UPS!

ADVENTURE QUEST WORLD MEET UPS!

Postby longlivethequeen » September 28th, 2012, 3:46 pm

Hi! :ha: Well i was wondering if anybody wanted to meet up today or any day from now at the weekend only and at the end of fridays around ten to three if thats ok! we can create a guild and do many things
only on twilly meet in battle on town post your name on it my nsme is lillyjae after a freind anyway if your intrested pm me now or if another day post here i might not be on sometimes so i will post cant come on via my 3ds thanks! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D ;) ;)
Credit goes to urusarabinala For this awsome siggy thanks :)
Spoiler: show

Image[/url]

Credit goes to uru for these wonderful siggys and the avatar
longlivethequeen
Sarabi the one great queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Credit goes to Uru for the icon Thanks :)

Nickname(s): queenie
Pride Points: 6

Re: ADVENTURE QUEST WORLD MEET UPS!

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » October 23rd, 2012, 8:01 am

Maybe, i don't really play battleon games much anymore.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Re: ADVENTURE QUEST WORLD MEET UPS!

Postby longlivethequeen » November 1st, 2012, 9:34 am

Yeah sometimes you just cannot be bothered to play them i mean since i did this post i do not go on it very often as it can be boring with no chat :( and it can be irratating aswell the games seem to have lost there good rpg stuff. You just get bored with them i prefer Xbox 360 skyrim :elder scrolls hearthfire/dawngaurd. Also minecraft on my computer need it on xbox though..... also nice signature i love doctor who especcialy matt smith and amy pond infact i like them all!
Credit goes to urusarabinala For this awsome siggy thanks :)

Image[/url]

Credit goes to uru for these wonderful siggys and the avatar
longlivethequeen
Sarabi the one great queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Credit goes to Uru for the icon Thanks :)

Nickname(s): queenie
Pride Points: 6

Return to Off-Topic Creativity