[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Divergent RP- Scars Mate and nalasimba83 — My Lion King Forum

Divergent RP- Scars Mate and nalasimba83

Re: Divergent RP- Scars Mate and nalasimba83

Postby Scars Mate » May 28th, 2014, 9:39 am

"I'm not sure," Sebastian said slowly, "that this will be as easy as you believe. And Meredith Johnson," he added, "was my old teacher. I guess- I guess you don't know how Wrudite works, but it's like a constant class room. She- she was leader, but also our most prestigious teacher. I would out it past her to experiment on people like us." He straightened his back, his face hardening. "Let's go."

He walked away from the fountain, falling into step beside Bella, who was courteous enough not to ask questions.

"Do they do everyone in one day?" She asked after a bit.

"I have no idea," he replied with a frown.

"But you researched-"

"It's changed from what I looked up," he interrupted. "Drastically." Bella sighed, nodding.

"I'm not surprised."

"Wait a second," Sebastian said suddenly.

"What?" Bella asked.

"We're back in the training room-"

"The rankings," breathed Bella. "Oh my god, we're going to find out who got cut."

"Gather round!" Called Drew. It was both Dauntless born and transfer initiates in the room, instead of just one. "You're going to find out your rankings now. And who is getting cut," he gave everyone a toothy smile. Sebastian spotted the back of Jo's head, with two brunettes next to him. He wanted to say something to him, but he was too far away- he'd only get into trouble.

Drew pulled the cloth that obscured the board away with a flourish. Everyone raced forward, trying to see who was where- and who was out. There was a scream- some girl, the one Sarah had thought was also from Amity, had obviously been cut. Bella let out a cry of triumph.

"We're still in!" She hissed, grabbing Sebastian and pulling him into a tight hug. He laughed quietly in her ear, her red hair flying into his face. Looking over her shoulder, he said:

"And so are Jo, Annie and Lucy." Sebastian was worried for a moment about Jacob, until he remembered he was in fact a year older than his friends, and so of course not in initiation.

"But who else got cut?" Bella asked, looking sad.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby nalasimba83 » May 28th, 2014, 9:31 pm

Sarah watched as Sebastian walked away with his friend. She still couldn't get over the fact that Meredith Johnson was Sebastian's teacher. She took a deep breath and began to stretch her wrists. She turned her head to see Lyndsay sitting on a bench and Nel standing with his elbow resting on a fountain. "Hey,"she said walking towards them. "You guys have been here all along?"she asked.

Lyndsay shook her head. "Just came here, why?"

"I was just asking. Shall we?"she said raising an eyebrow at the two.

Lyndsay sighed and rolled her shoulders before getting up from the bench. "Let's go,"she said smiling a bit.

"Guys, its this way I think,"Nel said pointing to a crowd of people.

Sarah frowned a bit. "Last time I remember, the simulation rooms are that way,"she pointed towards the opposite direction. "Wait-are those-"

"Rankings,"Nel replied firmly. "They give rankings after each initiation is done." He turned towards them and motioned towards the papers with the side of his head. "Well..."he said with a deep breath. "Let's see em."

Sarah could easily cut through the crowd because of her small frame and Nel's height gave him an advantage. Lyndsay got frustrated and shoved the people in front of her, eagerly looking at the papers. "That Martin girl got cut,"Lyndsay said eyeing the page slowly, starting from the bottom to the top.

"It's not that much of a surprise,"Sarah said. "I'm fine if I managed to get into the top 10, right?"she asked Nel. Nel gave her a nod and looked up.

"Sarah!"he said pointing towards the paper. "Congratulations, you ranked second, your staying!"

"What?"Sarah asked in disbelief. "No way, show me,"she said half grinning. She looked at the paper to see for herself. "Yes!"she said happily. Then, she looked at the same line. "Hey Nel look at this,"she said tapping his sleeve.

"That Sebastian guy is ranked secondtoo,"Nel said. "He must be pretty darn good. I can't believe they're doing ties this year. Maybe its because so many of us are still left."

"Why am I not surprised? After his match with Bella, he was guaranteed a seat,"Sarah said, half proud. "Damn!"she said not believing her eyes. "Nel you ranked first!"She read it more carefully and saw Jackson's name next to his. "Another tie."

Nel grunted,"Yeah. He ranked first as well." He continued on with his name. He looked behind at Lyndsay. "Hey, did you find your rank yet?" Lyndsay shrugged still looking around. "Hold on, lemme check."

"Oh I see it,"Lyndsay said. "I ranked 9,"she said. She grinned. "I stay!" Sarah and Lyndsay broke into fits of laughter as they hugged each other. "Let's see what the others got,"she replied.

Sarah nodded. "Oooh,"she said, slightly smirking. "Bella ranked 6."

"Bella?"Lyndsay said racking her brain to find the name. "I feel like I heard that name somewhere."

"She's the girl who hangs out with Sebastian,"Nel cut in for her.

"I thought she was going to rank lower because she lost to Sebastian,"Lyndsay asked. "Maybe 7?"

Sarah shook her head. "Drew ranks people based on performances, not their victories."

"Piper ranked 5,"Nel said. He finished reading the list. "I think that's everyone we know of." Sarah remembered Luke, Max, and Jane were all one year above them. "Lets head to the rooms,"he said.

"Hopefully we won't get called on today,"Sarah told them.

"Hopefully,"Nel replied. Sarah was surprised that he wasn't that excited that he ranked first.

"Good job Nel,"Sarah said randomly.

"Hmm?"Nel said turning his head back. Sarah grinned sheepishly. "Oh-uh-thanks,"he said grinning back. "You too, second ranker."

They waited in rows of chairs to be called on. It was just like the aptitude testing. Sarah felt a shiver go down her spine. "Sarah?"Lyndsay asked. "Are you cold or something?"

"No,"Sarah replied. "I'm not,"she put a huge grin on. "Just excited." It was partially true, she wanted to get this over with.

"You haven't visited Alice in a long time,"Lyndsay said. "Did you quit the job or something?"

Sarah shook her head. "Just didn't have time." She squinted her eyes, thinking. "Its only been a couple of days." She decided she'd pay Alice a visit later today.

"Stark, Cornelius,"A voice said. Coming from the room was Alice with a badge on her shirt. She laid her eyes on Sebastian and Sarah, giving Sebastian a smile and Sarah a wink. Suddenly, Sarah and Sebastian looked at each other, surprised a bit.What was Alice doing here,she thought.

"Damn,"Nel said. His face was red with embarrassment when Alice spoke his entire name. He cracked his knuckles and waved before entering the room.

"Good luck,"the two girls said at once. Nel came out from the room after a while, looking at the ground and scratching his hands for some weird reason. Then went Jackson,some other people, Piper, and Bella.

"Jenova, Lyndsay,"Alice said opening the door again.

"Break a leg,"Sarah said. "Don't miss your chance to rank above me,"Sarah said sarcastically for support.

Lyndsay rolled her eyes. "Trust me I will,"she said before waving and smiling back. Lyndsay walked through the door with a weird expression. Her tongue was out and she walked like she was going to fall. Sarah understood it was because of the simulation. They still felt like they were under it.

"Triton, Sarah,"Alice said at last.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Scars Mate » May 29th, 2014, 2:48 pm

Sebastian's leg jittered of its own accord. Nerves kept him still, freezing him in place. Only seven and half minutes, he kept telling himself. Only seven and a half minutes, and then he could do what he needed to do- not too much longer, or he's get cut, and not too much shorter or he'd be found out. He only hoped Sarah could do the same. Unfortunately, people's perception of time without a clock was always skewed, especially in fear.

The first name was called, and Sebastian flooded with relief. It was the boy who Sarah hung around with.

"Hey, chill," Bella breathed in his ear. Sebastian let out a harsh, choked laugh.

"That's likely," he muttered darkly. He glanced up at the clock, saying no more.

The next name was called. The girl Sarah hung out with. Sebastian was glad it was Alice doing the simulations- at least he knew he was somewhat safe.

"Sarah Triton." Sebastian's head jerked up. No one had returned to the room after their simulations, but whether that was good or bad he couldn't tell. He gave Sarah an awkward smile, which probably looked more like a grimace.

The rest waited and waited, until Drew came back.

"Lunch," he barked. "Then more simulations." Sebastian breathed a sigh of relief. He had some more time.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby nalasimba83 » May 29th, 2014, 8:00 pm

Sarah twisted the doorknob and went inside. She had her hair out and wore the Dauntless uniform, except with a leather jacket on top. "Hey,"Alice said looking up from her clipboard. She pointed to a chair. "Please take a seat and I'll attach-"she began. She paused. "Nevermind you've already done this,"she said. "Alright, do you remember your aptitude testing?"she asked.

"How can I not?"Sarah replied.

Alice nodded. "This is exactly like the aptitude testing." She whispered into Sarah's ear. "You're footage is going to be recorded."

"Like the previous simulation,"Sarah replied to let Alice know that she understood. Alice nodded briefly. "Which you destroyed right?" Alice let go of her clipboard for a second, aware that she never told Sarah about when she destroyed the footage. She decided to let it go, since they didn't have much time.

"They're going to get suspicious if I destroy this footage as well,"Alice said. "I can't risk that. So you'll have to prolong your simulation time." She put on some gloves and a coat. "Alright then." She motioned Sarah towards the chair and attached her head to some tubes. She gave Sarah a cup filled with blue liquid. "Drink it,"she said in a commanding tone. Sarah gulped the whole glass down, and before she could make a strange face on how disgusting it tasted, she was inside the simulation.

"Oh great,"Sarah said, she was drenched in water. Suddenly, she was in a middle of a tiny island, more like a patch of land. She remembered this simulation was for her to overcome fears. Something was stirring up in the water, a hurricane? "But I'm not scared of water-or hurricanes for that matter,"she thought to herself. Suddenly it began to get more violent and the island started to move. Sarah gripped a tree to balance herself. "Islands can't move that easily,"she said gritting her teeth. "What type of simulation is this!"Sarah shouted. Suddenly, the tree broke off and Sarah nearly fell into the water. Sarah managed to balance herself again, but the storm was so strong that she flew out of the patch of land and into the eye of the hurricane. "This isn't even possible!"she shouted. She calmed herself down, because she was a good swimmer.

"Uuugggh! Sthupid,"she said to herself. "You can't swim out of a hurricane!"she told herself. But, it wasn't a hurricane, it was an epic water storm. Rages of waves crashed on top of her, leaving her soaking wet. She spit out the water and saw water circling around her, splashing on her to try and drown her. She had to tell herself to stay in the simulation a little longer. The sky was turning into water too, gradually coming down. She tried to swim away, but the water just followed her. "What can water do, just surf over them idiot!"her conscious told her. Sarah decided to listen, but she was proven wrong. Sarah began to kick her legs and swim through the waves even though she would probably drown again. "I'm not afraid of water though,"was the only thing Sarah had been thinking.

"Can somebody throw a life jacket or something?!"She shouted. "Guess not,"she muttered to herself. The water in the sky was already several inches down from the sky. It looked like a giant rectangular prism. "Has anybody heard of Newton's law of gravity?"she thought to herself. Suddenly water went from the ocean into the sky bringing down the giant water sky. "Calm down Sarah, it's just a simulation,"she told herself, but it seemed so real. The water crashed on her and managed to drown her.

She struggled to get back up to the surface. She swallowed some water and blew out the water that was coming into her mouth. She was gradually sinking to the surface for hours, then days, then weeks. The water seemed never ending. "Hurry up, and let me die already,"she thought to herself. Her lungs ached for air. Then the weeks, turned into months. Sarah knew that as long as her heart beat was not calm, she would never break out of the simulation. She decided to stay in the simulation for another 'week.'

After that week, she closed her eyes even deeper, and let go of her arms and legs. She was freely falling towards the water and she did nothing to resist it, unlike before. She could feel her heartbeat. It was calming down, it was getting calmer, it was calmer. Sarah gasped for air. She could feel her senses coming back to her. "Air sweet Air,"she said weakly. Hopefully, all of the staying in the simulation was worth it.

"Looks like you've gone through hell,"Alice said sympathizing with her.

"Please say it wasn't for nothing,"Sarah said.

Alice's mouth curved into a smile. "Well done, you stayed in there for 6 minutes 45 seconds,"Alice said.

Sarah choked on her words,"only for about 7 minutes!"

Alice nodded,"Yes."

Sarah looked at their fingers, they still felt ice cold and they didn't stop jittering. "The average is supposed to be 7 minutes."

Alice set down her clipboard after she marked something on there. "The average is supposed to be 7 minutes. The average isn't what every single person gets."

"I know but-" Sarah began/

"That was amazing control,"Alice said seeming a bit surprised herself. "I won't have to destroy this footage I guess." It was a small chip. "Outstanding actually,"she replied. She cleared her throat. "Visit me in the parlor today. We're having a girl's night out,"she said, squealing. Sarah almost forgot that Alice was just 19.

Sarah grinned at the idea. "Wouldn't that be a little inappropriate while initiation is still going on?"Sarah asked as she removed the tubes and other material on her head.

Alice shrugged. "Exactly,"she said turning her smile into a devious grin. She started piling the papers on her desk. Sarah never realized what a total neat-freak she was. "Invite everyone,"she said turning her head towards Sarah and logging something into the computer. "Girls of course."

"Curfew?"Sarah asked casually.

"Just stuff two pillows over a blanket and they won't even see it coming,"Alice said. "Besides, there's a room in the parlor that's never been used. And staying in Dauntless working like...17 hours a day is really boring." Sarah was going to ask what she was still doing in the Dauntless faction, but she got interrupted. "Just meet me up here after dinner with your friends. It'll be fun."

"Right,"Sarah said. "6 o clock, I'll be there,"Sarah said picking up her jacket and waving bye to Alice.

"Seeya hun,"Alice replied.
"You as well experience the horrors of the simulation?"Lyndsay asked Sarah. "I feel sick to my stomach,"Lyndsay said, picking on her food.

"My throat's still dry,"Sarah said picking up a glass of water. While her face was stuffed in the water, she couldn't help but remember being drowned. She gasped for air again and pushed the water away from her.

"Hey you okay?"Nel asked. "Based on your explanation of the simulation, you must have had it pretty darn worse than either of us."

She set down her water. "I'm even afraid of drinking water, I'm probably going to be afraid of taking a shower next." She took a deep breath. "So you were frozen in an ice cube for a couple of days,"she said towards Lyndsay.

"Yeah, but Alice told me it was only 13 freaking minutes!"Lyndsay replied."But I was surrounded by adorable penguins so I'll let it go."

"And you were surrounded by poison ivy?"Sarah asked Nel.

"Yeah, I had this sensation to scratch my arms, but my hands were tied to an angry carnivorous tree,"Nel said. "I hope I'm never going there again." Nel got up to throw his clean and empty plate.

"Be right back,"Sarah told Lyndsay. She bumped into Jane scolding and beating the crap out of Max for some reason. "Heeyyyy-you look like you're busy,"she said looking at Max. "Did you do something?"

"You know the stink bomb idea that Luke suggested for Max?"she told Sarah.

"Yeeahhh,"Sarah replied.

"Well, Max decided to do it on Olivia first. Then, he shot it into the girl's bathroom, which I happened to be taking a shower in,"Jane said.

"It was an accident!"Max said covering his head.

"Shut up and stay there,"Jane said. "I told you I was going to go take a shower and what were you doing lurking into the girls bathroom you pervert!"

"How was I supposed to know!"Max said. Suddenly, Luke came in with a casual/sophisticated regular black shirt with a collar and dark black jeans.

"Luke, can you believe this idiot?"Jane said.

"He said it was an accident,"Luke replied. He shrugged.

"You always support him!"Jane replied. She grunted and let Max go. "Saved,"she replied. Max could have easily dodged her attacks, but let himself get beat up for her satisfaction. Sarah smirked, seeing there was something going on between the two of them.

"Not entirely,"Luke said. "Hey Sarah,"he said waving with two fingers as she shoved them back into his pocket.

Sarah could feel her cheeks getting warm,"Hey,"she immediately replied back.

"You did the simulation today right?"He asked.

"Yeah, how did you know?"she asked curiously.

"Your hands,"he replied.

"Right,"she said. She clenched her jittering hands into fists and shoved them into her pocket. She had changed into a silver sequinned T-Shirt with jean shorts and white sandals.

"You look nice,"Max said grinning. Jane punched his arm without a ton of force. "Ow,"he said scowling and rubbing his arm. "You punch too hard for a girl. Then again, you did rank 4th so,"he said. Max was in a gray T-Shirt and light blue jeans. Jane colored her hair with black streaks and she wore a black shirt with a guitar splattered on it. Underneath, she wore jeans.

"Fourth?"Sarah said. Damn, Jane must have been pretty good.

"Yeah,"Jane replied. "I got to fight this guy named David."

"One punch and he was out cold,"Luke said casually.

"Fell unconscious for two days straight,"Max replied. He made a slicing motion towards his neck.

"That's why I always tell you not to mess with Jane,"Luke playfully told Max. "Of course I never expected you to actually listen."

Max tilted his head to look at Luke. "I did rank second,"he replied. Max started to grin and Jane rolled her eyes.

"Same here,"Sarah said.

"No way,"Jane said. "Second!?!?!"

"What did you rank?"she asked Luke.

"First,"he replied.

"Show-off,"Max replied.

"Jane,"Sarah began. Jane turned her head to look at her side. "Hey, meet me at the parlor at 6 pm tonight."

"Can I come?"Max asked, listening to their conversation.

"Sadly no,"Sarah said shaking her head. "Next time maybe,"she said with a cheesy grin.

"Going to a tattoo parlor at night surrounded by a bunch of hot girls,"he said. He began to frown. "Why do you forsake me!"he said shouting at the sky. Suddenly, he heard a loud male scream coming from the Dauntless-born 'bedroom.' "Ooh, looks like my smoke bomb launched already. Let's go Luke."

"When I give you ideas, I don't mean for you to actually do them,"Luke said as Max grabbed his hand and pulled him from the balcony.

"Sure I'll be there,"Jane said, grinning. "Bye! Thanks for inviting me,"she said waving.
"A girls night out?"Lyndsay asked. She began to frown a bit. "In the middle of initiation?"

"I thought so too, but it would be fun!"Sarah said. "Please please please! Pwetty Pwease!"she said sticking her bottom lip out.

"Oh fine,"Lyndsay replied. "I'll come, I have nothing better to do at 6pm anyways."

"Yay!"
"Oh,"Sarah first said when she literally bumped into Bella. Bella cupped her mouth apologizing. Sarah slowly got up and shook the dust from her bare legs. "It's okay. Hey, you should meet us at the parlor tonight at 6 pm. We're doing this...girls night out thing."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » May 30th, 2014, 4:16 pm

"I, uh, I would love to come?" Bella's voice went up at the end, almost as if she was unsure of what she was doing. "Is it okay if I bring two friends. Girls, that is?" Sarah agreed, so Bella flashed her a smile as she scurried away to find Annie and Lucy to invite them.

-----

"It has to be one of us,' Sebastian breathed. They were sat back in the room, waiting for the first name to be called. "Probability states-"

"Okay, I get it. One of us will be picked next, according to maths," Bella interrupted. She was nervous, because the three others who's gone- including Sarah- had no good news. It was bad.

"Arabella Lane," Alice called, smiling warmly. Bella gave Sebastian a terrified look, then quickly strode towards the door, clicking it shut behind her. Sebastian breathed a sigh of relief. He had more time. He was alone.

"Sebastian Tunnel." His neck snapped up. How had that been seven minutes? According to the clock on the wall, that's how long it had been. He stilled his nerves, rising slowly and carefully. He took a deep breath, making it to the door in no time. Alice was already in the room, over a cup of blue liquid.

"You okay?" Alice asked, frowning.

"Yeah, I- yeah," he replied. He settled in the chair, and as Alice opened her mouth to explain what was going to happen, he raised a hand. "I know what happens." Alice's mouth quirked into a smile.

"Alright then." She handed him the cup, which he swallowed with care, before being thrown into a simulation.

------

Sebastian was in a plain metal room. There was no light, but the room was still well lit, and strange- not a single door or window adorned the stainless steel walls. Slowly, a grinding noise filled the room. The walls on his left and right were closing in. Right, because I'm claustrophobic, he remembered. Crap. Crap, crap, crap.

He took a deep breath, filling his lungs with air before he thought he had none. The room had shrunk, at least half the size it was before. Only five feet across and up- he had to stoop. How could he stop this? He didn't know. He didn't know, he didn't know, all he could think about was the fact that he was now crouching and pressing desperately against the wall behind him as if he could break it open, so he could get away.

He was jammed now. The room was slowing down, so that he was pushing into an unfamiliar position, when it occurred to him- make it smaller. It was crazy, but worth a shot. Fighting, he realised, was volatile, and would leave him here in a worse state. With gritted teeth, he relaxed his body, pulling his knees to his chest as the walls juddered even closer. He tucked his arms in, and the ceiling was now straining against his neck-

-----

Sebastian swore, jerking up from the chair. Alice jumped, surprised by his sudden shout.

"Calm down," she said. "It's over."

"Thank. God," he heaved out. "Can I go?"

"Yes," Alice said carefully. "You took six and a half minutes," she added as he left through the back door.

"Is that short?" Sebastian asked, feigning ignorance.

"Yes. Yes it is."
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby nalasimba83 » May 30th, 2014, 6:47 pm

Alice closed the door shut as the girls came in. Sarah didn't know the other two girls who came with Arabella. "Hey,"Sarah said as Jane came in. They were all in an 'attic' of the parlor that they didn't even know, existed.

"Hey Sarah!"Alice said giving her a really tight hug. "Hey Lyndsay,"she said waving. "What's up Jane?"

"You two know each other?"Sarah asked.

"I visit the parlor alot,"she said. She pulled up her sleeve to show the Dauntless symbol imprinted just below her shoulder. "Did you know that they do dyeing too?"

"Hey,"Sarah said grinning. She pulled over her hair to show her own Dauntless symbol. "Check it! And no, actually I didn't,"Sarah said. "Alice, this is Bella and her two friends,"she said introducing the three as they walked in.

"Lucy and Annie,"Jane said. "Didn't expect to find you guys here." Sarah was about to open her mouth, but she cut in. "We're both Dauntless-born initiates, we bump into their friend Jacob who's in the same year as us," She turned her head to Lyndsay. "Lyndsay right?"

"Uh yeah. You're-um-Jane,"Lyndsay replied after figuring out her name. She got over the grudge of Jane 'stealing' Sarah away from her.

"Okay girls!"Alice said cheerfully. "Who wants hot chocolate?" She set down a cup for each of them. They started playing board games and watched a movie together with popcorn. Sarah had never had this much fun since-forever. After that, they settled down with telling stories. Sarah never realized how funny Jane was until she started telling the story of when she accidentally threw her instructor out of a window.

"How did you survive that?"Lyndsay asked laughing hysterically. "Were you punished?"

"More importantly what happened to your instructor?"Sarah replied.

Jane shrugged. "I haven't seem him in a while."

After that, Lucy and Annie started talking about their boyfriends which led them to talk about their crushes. Bella looked at them uncertainly and Sarah lowered her head down. "I can only think of one person who Sarah would like,"Jane began. Sarah turned a bright shade of pink. "Hey look she's blushing!"

"Come on Sarah tell us,"Lyndsay pleaded. The other girls started to tease her as well, including Alice.

"I'm curious as well. So, who's the lucky guy?"Alice said. She began to laugh.

"Maybe his name starts with an 'L',"Jane whispered in her ear. "L-U-K-"

"Oh fine!"Sarah gave in at last. "It's Luke,"Sarah whispered his name.

"I knew it,"Jane said. "Maybe he likes you back,"Jane said shrugging. "You should tell him you know. Boys have too much of an ego to ask the girl. It always ends up being the other way around." She elbowed Sarah.

"You're such a tease,"Sarah said. "I doubt he does." Lucy and Annie's head perked up, like they knew him, and maybe even had a small crush on him by the way they were blushing. Bella and Lyndsay stared at her blankly.

"Who's Luke,"Lyndsay asked. Bella asked the same.

"A guy,"Sarah replied.

"Well no [censored] sherlock,"Jane said. "He's a Dauntless-born initiate like the three of us,"she said indicating towards her and the blonde twins. "A year older to them though. Dark hair, dark eyes, pretty damn hot."

"Oooh, I want to meet him,"Lyndsay's eyes lit up.

"Don't forget smart and brave and funny and-"

"So you do admit you like him!"Jane replied.

"Oh shut up,"Sarah said, rolling her eyes.

"I had a guy I liked once,"Alice said. "He transferred and-"

Bella and the others began to ask what happened. "And...?"

Alice blinked for a few moments like she had zoned out. "Nothing,"Alice said. She smiled.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » May 31st, 2014, 8:02 pm

Bella smiled awkwardly at Alice. She was nice enough, not her type per-se, but she was easy to talk to. Sort of.

"At least you didn't end up with an idiot for a boyfriend," Annie said, trying to lighten the mood. Bella scowled at her through a laugh.

"I'm going to tell Jo you called him an idiot," she said, crossing her arms.

"He won't care," Annie said offhandedly. "I call him one all the time."

"At least you have a boyfriend," Lucy muttered. "My ex transferred, too," she told Alice. "I think it was kind of his way to get break up with me," she said thoughtfully. "Ah, well. I'm single as hell now." After a few seconds, she turned to Bella. "Do you have a crush on anyone?" She asked, grinning as Bella flushed slightly.

"I-" Bella began.

"Too late!" Annie called. "You're blushing. Spill it." Bella sighed, before Alice swooped in.

"Guys, come on. I mean, who the hell cares, but isn't it obvious?" Alice said, raising an eyebrow.

"Who-? Oh. Riiiiiiight," Annie said, nodding, with a smirk.

"You'd be a cute couple," Lucy chirped.

"I don't want to go out with him!" Bella exclaimed. "I'm happy as his friend." Upon seeing Sarah and Lyndsay's un fathoming looks, she felt compelled to explain. "Sebastian," she said awkwardly. Lyndsay's face changed, but Bella couldn't out her finger on what it was about her- annoyance? Jealousy? Bella wasn't good with reading emotions. Probably surprised she'd like an ex-erudite. "Yeah, uh..." She tailed off, looking around uncomfortably.

"No big deal," Annie said. "Just ask him out!" Laughter bubbled out of Bella's mouth.

"Uh, no. Like I'd do that. I'm not wrecking our friendship when I don't even know if the feeling is mutual."

"Fair enough," Lucy said. "What was your simulation, by the way?" She asked. "Mine was being stuck on top of a volcano while it was erupting. Lava and stuff."

"I was chased by a pack of dogs," Annie slipped in.

"Oh." Bella paused. "I- well, I was drowning. I kept trying to swim up, but something was pulling me down. I could see the details of the sky above me everything, but I couldn't get out. What about you?" Bella turned to Sarah and Lyndsay.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby nalasimba83 » May 31st, 2014, 9:50 pm

(But wasn't Bella's simulation actually Sarah's simulation?)

Lyndsay looked at Bella when she said she had a crush on Sebastian, but she shrugged. It wasn't like she was actually interested in him, she just had a small crush on him. Of course, she had a crush on somebody else as well. "Frozen in an ice cube,"she exclaimed. She turned over to Jane.

Sarah looked over to Bella and smirked when hearing of her crush with Sebastian. "Good choice,"she thought inside of her head.

"Didn't do mine yet,"Jane replied.

"I wonder what Luke's simulation is going to be,"Sarah replied.I don't really think he's afraid of anything, is he? But then again, this simulation really doesn't bring your worst fears. I wasn't afraid of water.

"Same here. I'm curious about him,"Lyndsay replied. Other girls started agreeing."I wonder if his eyes sparkle in the moonlight,"Lyndsay exaggerated. "Maybe he's a gentleman. Or maybe he's one of those bad boys!"She turned to Sarah. She began to squeal with excitement.

"Luke huh?"Alice said grinning as she took a bite out of a cookie and the crumbs out of her mouth. "Bring him over to the parlor so we can get to see him,"she said.

"Don't think that's possible,"Sarah said rocking her legs back and forth as she lied on her stomach. Alice gave her a why-not look. "He doesn't have any tattoos." Lyndsay opened her mouth. Almost everybody in Dauntless had a tattoo, it was like a basic necessity.

"Really?"Lyndsay said, her face glowing. Sarah forgot that Lyndsay didn't have any tattoos either.

"I don't think he plans on getting one anytime soon,"Sarah replied. Sarah sighed with disappointment.

"No tattoos?Well, he's a different fella,"Alice said. "Piercings?" Sarah shook her head. "Dyeing?"Jane shook her head. Alice began to grin. "Now I'm getting curious."

Sarah spent the rest of the time trying to answer questions like why Luke didn't have tattoos or piercings, what type of genre Luke belonged to, his interests, hobbies, and stuff he doesn't like. The more questions people asked, the more Sarah knew that she knew nothing about Luke at all. "Does he have a cute friend?"Lyndsay asked.

"Yes he does,"Jane flared up. "But he's a bit older to you." Lyndsay looked at her disappointingly.

"But you know, Max is like a mirror image of Nel,"Sarah replied. "They have identical personalities and interests." Sarah didn't include the fact that Max was much better looking than Nel and he was a bit more funny. She knew Jane obviously had feelings for him.

"So what was your boyfriend like, Alice?"Lyndsay asked casually.

Alice's hands shook a bit. "He was like a regular one, I guess."

"Hey, does anybody want a free tattoo?"Sarah asked suddenly.The girls grinned and nodded. That was when the talk of Alice's boyfriend ended. Alice secretly shot her a thank you look.

"I think I'll pass, my hands still sore from the one I got a few weeks ago,"Jane replied.

"No matter what, I'm getting one tonight,"Lyndsay said. "Who knows if I'll be cut, might as well get a tattoo out of it right?"Lucy was also interested in getting one as well.

"It's been a long time since I got one,"Alice said,sighing. "I'm still young so why not?"

"What will it be?"Sarah asked.

"Hmm,"Alice began. "What about a butterfly, spreading it's wings?"Alice asked.

"Why is it a butterfly?"Lyndsay asked. Sarah remained quiet wanting to know as well, understanding that Candors can't lie.

"I think it's symbolic, what about you?"Alice replied.

"I don't get what's so symbolic about a butterfly,"Lyndsay said, shrugging. Sarah gave her a disapproving shake since that was a rude remark, but sighed forgetting that Lyndsay was Candor.

"Any specific designs?"Sarah asked.

"That's creative,"Jane replied. "I should have done that."

Sarah got the tattoo gun and slowly began making intricate designs. Then she set it down, proudly looking at her own work on Alice's back. "Done,"she said.

"I wish I was an owl,"Alice said, trying her best to see it. "Sadly I am not." She began reaching for a mirror. "That's amazing,"she said. It was a blue,purple,and green butterfly spreading her wings as if it was about to take flight. The colors mixed harmoniously and it gave of a magical sense in its design.

"Woah, no kidding-your talented. How'd you draw that?"Jane asked.

Lyndsay grinned,"If your going to make my tattoo look like that, I'm next."

Jane looked at the ceiling of the attic. "I guess one more tattoo can't hurt..." She sighed. "That's not a good idea. I guess I really can't get one tonight, sorry for being such a bummer."

Lyndsay scoffed. "I've been delaying this for about a whole month now when both my friends already got one. Trust me, if anyone's a bummer, its me."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » June 2nd, 2014, 5:20 pm

"Uh, guys?" Bella piped up. "It's 11:30. PM. Drew is going to kill us if he finds us- I mean, Alice can probably get away with this, but midnight is pushing it. Besides, some of us have simulations tomorrow." She winked at Jane. "And I'm exhausted." The others quietly agreed. "I'm coming tomorrow if you're getting a tattoo then," she turned to tell Lyndsay. "At least you don't have to decide what you want in a whim."

She got up from the purple armchair on which she had thrown herself, wobbly on her feet. She set down her mug onto the coffee table, grabbing another cookie. After exchanging hugs with each other and Alice, the girls filed out of the shop, the Dauntless compound eerily quiet.

"Gosh!" Bella whispered as Alice came out behind them, locking up. "I haven't heard it this silent- ever!" She let her hair down from its high ponytail. "Oh- Sarah?" She turned towards the girl. "Can, you, like, pierce my ears tomorrow?' She asked sheepishly. "Sebastian wouldn't have a problem doing it, but he- he's been acting weird recently. I don't want to bother him, y'know?"

They found themselves outside the dorm room, snoring coming from inside. Bella grabbed Sarah's arm, holding her back as Lyndsay went in.

"Sarah?" Bella whispered, frowning. "Can I ask you something?" Sarah nodded. "I- I mean, do you know what's up with Sebastian? I can't figure it out- it might have been something about the simulations, because that's when he started getting- well, grouchy isn't the word, but obsessively worried? Is there anything I can do for him?" She looked at her newfound friend anxiously.

(Sorry it's so short! I'm lacking imagination and time)
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby nalasimba83 » June 2nd, 2014, 10:36 pm

Sarah looked at her hesitatingly for a moment. Why did she have to ask this right now? She grabbed Bella's arm and took her back to the parlor and closed the curtain. "You won't understand it yet,"Sarah told her. "Sebastian isn't afraid of the simulations, but he's a bit worried." She tried to explain how to describe Sebastian's situation. "He's different from you and the others, but he's the same as me,"Sarah replied. Bella stared at her with a blankness spread across her face. "Sebastian's Divergent,"Sarah whispered. She caught her mouth and opened the curtain. "I think you need to leave,"she said a bit rudely.

Bella tried to reason with Sarah. Sarah thought about it,well no going back now. "I'm Divergent too, we're not like you. We can do stuff that you can't. That's why its risky being Divergent...there are always people who would want to take us. We try to blend in, but it never works,"Sarah said with a snort. "At least not for me. And as for you doing anything for him..." Sarah sighed. "I'm afraid its out of your hands." Bella had a visible face of shock ad disappointment. "It's not easy to digest in one night, and Sebastian might kill me for telling you...but-maybe you needed to know." Bella thanked her, maybe a bit too much and went outside the glass door.

"So you told her, huh?"Alice asked. She was waiting outside the curtain.

Sarah wasn't too startled by her sudden appearance. She shrugged,"Yeah. I guess I did."

"Hmm,I guess he needs a friend too, doesn't he?"Alice said which was probably an indirect approval of her telling Bella.

"What do you mean by that?"Sarah asked.

"You're more open to me than Sebastian is,"Alice said a little sadly."I feel like I can help you more."

Sarah laughed,"Well, we're basically the same you know, with art and all. But we're also polar opposites in a way,,,Maybe its because we're the same gender. I'm pretty sure Sebastian wouldn't be too interested in what color nail polish would look best on a white and black dress. But its probably red."

"Makes sense,"Alice replied. "I have a bit of a girly side to me as well,"Alice replied."And a non-girly side." She fiddled with her fingers. "Don't you think a hot pink would look good?"

"Red has more vibe,"Sarah replied.

"I'd say hot pink,"Alice replied. She began to chuckle. "So everyone left?" Sarah nodded.

"Yup."

"Are you leaving as well?"Alice asked.

Sarah shrugged. "I don't know, I'm a bit bored. Maybe i'll help you clean up and stuff."

"I'd like that,"Alice replied. "So how'd you find out about Jane and stuff. I know about Bella and Lyndsay since Lyndsay met you on the first day and Sebastian met Bella." She began to pick up the plates and popcorn off the floor. "Jane?"

"I was heading to the balcony and I just...well-saw them. Nel knew them so I guess you can say we would have been friends either way." Sarah lifted her head up and shook her hair away from her face revealing her long lashes and full lips. Her sparkling green eyes looked a dark blue from the midnight sky.

"Thats it?"Alice asked. "Just saw them and made friends?"

Sarah shook her head,"Not exactly. My initial reaction was to shut the door and quietly walk away-run, when they knew my name. But they seemed really warm and-they just had a totally different atmosphere. I feel different when I'm around them. Its like they're more than my friends, and I didn't even know them back. I don't feel that way when I'm around Lyndsay or even Nel." Sarah came into realization that Alice started asking all these questions about Jane and the others. "But why?"she asked her.

"You seemed happy, thats why,"Alice replied. Candors couldn't lie, so Sarah took her word for it and smiled.

"Yeah,"Sarah replied.

"You seem like you're going to stay up all night. You should get some sleep, you know. Even though, you already did the simulations,"Alice said. "I can clean up from here."

"I'll stay up the whole night anyways,"Sarah replied.

"What do you mean?"Alice asked. "You're telling me that you never get any sleep?" Sarah shrugged. "That's ridiculous though. Why?"

"At first I thought it was because of the simulation, but I just can't...sleep, I guess,"Sarah replied. "Don't worry about it, it doesn't bother me much-not sleeping." Her mind shook off that conversation. "Anyways, Alice, your from Candor right? What are you doing still staying here?"

"It's complicated really,"Alice replied almost immediately. "So, um yeah. What about visiting day, you never told me about it."

"Right!"Sarah said, excited. "My mom came of course, but my dad didn't." She shrugged like she didn't care. "She told me that the woman who wants us dead is an Erudite leader, hmm...Meredith Johnson,"she said snapping her fingers since she got the name right.

Alice nearly choked. "Meredith Johnson?"

"You know her?"Sarah asked. Alice shook her head.

"Candor and Erudite aren't close. We have nothing in common with each other, no goals or anything,"she replied.

"Oh,"Sarah replied. "Anyways, thats what she told me. Can you believe it? My mom was originally Dauntless!" Sarah laughed. "And her original name was Sarah. I guess you really don't know a lot about the other person that you think you know until they confess, right?"Sarah asked. Alice looked like she was actually thinking about Sarah's words.

"That's a dangerous name-Meredith Johnson,"Alice replied. "I'm surprised your mom knew that name." Sarah was going to tell that her mom actually didn't, but she decided against it. "You shouldn't go lurking around in places. But if your mom knew anymore information on Meredith Johnson specifically, then..." Sarah didn't need her to finish the sentence.

"Right,"Sarah replied.

"Here,"Alice said reaching out for something. It was a white tablet.

"What is it?"Sarah asked closely observing it, putting her half-Erudite brain to work. She looked at the chalky substance. "A pill? It looks like it can drug you pretty bad,"Sarah replied thinking of Luke's injections, they had the same smell as the tablet.

"It's supposed to be a sleep pill,"Alice replied. She reached a couple more. "Have them, you probably need them more than I do. I just keep some of them lying around in places."

"Thanks,"Sarah replied. "I guess i'll have to go." She waved and Alice nodded.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)