[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!) — My Lion King Forum

Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Re: Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Postby Queen Elsa » April 4th, 2014, 2:45 pm

I saw Melody come out from the throne room and quickly straightened up. I could tell she was a little scared about something, but ignored it. "Hey! You ready to go?" I asked. "I can show you your mom's grotto if you would like, where she kept all the human objects she found while she was still a mermaid."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 4th, 2014, 2:52 pm

I looked at Derek and said, "Sure, let's go," I started to swim beside him to the grotto, thinking about what I told Grandfather. A few minutes later, I asked Derek, "Derek, have you ever had any dreams that seem strange to you but they almost seem so clear?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » April 4th, 2014, 2:59 pm

I had begun leading the way, but as soon as she mentioned having strange dreams, I stopped. "Um, no. Not that I can remember. Why?" I asked. This must have been what was troubling her when she came out of the throne room.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 4th, 2014, 3:42 pm

I took a deep breath, holding it in for a few seconds, then said as I breathed out, "Well.....I was just wondering because I...." I stopped, feeling a bump in my throat from trying to tell him about my dream, and I just went to the nearest bench and sat down. "I'm sorry, I just.....I just can't say it." I felt the tears in my eyes and I tried my best to hold them in with fail. One by one, they fell, like water dripping down the sides of a water bottle.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » April 7th, 2014, 11:34 am

I felt guilty for asking Melody the question. Why did I have to be so mean? "Melody, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset," I wiped my thumb across hwr cheek to wipe away some of the tears, but just in case she didn't like me doing that, I stopped. "Let's continue to the grotto, shall we?" I asked, trying to make her happier. It was my fault, after all, that she was like this.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 7th, 2014, 2:53 pm

I looked at him, seeing that he looked guilty because of my crying. "Derek, it's not your fault that I'm crying ok....It's just...Lately, ever since I made the wall disappear, I've been having these srange dreams, and all of them are the same every time." I stood up in front of him, and, hesitantly, laid my hand on his arm, saying, "And in every one of them, I see all the people who cared about me, at least their faces," I paused, letting him have time to take this all in, then continued, "And the one face that is most clear, is yours Derek."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » April 7th, 2014, 3:04 pm

I looked at her in shock. Why was it me that she saw so clearly in her dreams, or nightmares, or whatever they were? I felt my cheeks become a little hot from the fact that, out of all the people that she saw in her dreams, mine was so clear. "W-Why me?" I asked, trying to keep back the redness in my cheeks.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 7th, 2014, 3:43 pm

I shrugged, saying, "I'm not sure, but at the end of the dream before I get dragged into the deepest darkest part of the ocean, I see your face, and it tells me that you will do whatever it takes to get me back, and I....I always get confused after I wake up, and even after I'm awake, I still see your face from the dream. I tried to ask Grandfather what he thought it meant, that's why I wanted to talk to him." I dropped my hand from his arm and looked away, embarrassed. 'I hope he understands,' I thought to myself.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » April 8th, 2014, 3:03 pm

I looked away. Sure, I would do that. Especially with her. She was my best friend, even if we didn't know each other much. Maybe that was why she saw my face so clearly - because she felt the same way about me. I shook away the idea, though. We were just friends. That's all we would ever be. "Well, I don't know what to say," I admitted. "Um...how about we continue the tour? I'm sure your parents will be worried if you don't go back soon." The truth was, her dream was worrying me as well, because it seemed so real - like something that woulf happen. And the fact that she had that dream often, wasn't exactly a good sign.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 8th, 2014, 3:37 pm

"Ok, let's go," I said, swimming ahead of him. I took a deep breath, thinking about what had happened. 'What is wrong with me? He didn't have to know!' I thought to myself. "Which way to the grotto?" I asked Derek.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)