[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Wolf RP- VM and Dark Huntress — My Lion King Forum

Wolf RP- VM and Dark Huntress

Re: Wolf RP- VM and Dark Huntress

Postby VitanisMate » May 14th, 2013, 3:28 am

Dan however just sat back and sighed as he put his head in and started to lap up water. I'm drinking water like a dog! he thought. As he sat back he looked at her and said, "Come on Tala. We better go back to the den before the human hunter shows up."

===

His father had barely eaten in days, living off the meagre vegetation that the coming winter had left. His appearance was sullen and pale, yet wild and alive with anger and determination. His face, now covered in a mass of grey hair, blended in with the environment around him. He put himself to the floor and began examining the end of the forest, where the wolf tracks continued up towards the mountains...

Wolves NEVER go near the mountains...it knows I'm stalking..

He laid his hands upon his improvised bow and arrow and grasped it meaningfully in his cold aching hands. The wear and tear of the journey had rendered his rifle useless, the cartridges penetrated by moisture and dirt. He was now left at the mercy of his violent instincts. His will to survive..his desire to win..his want for vengeance..his need to kill.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Dark Huntress » May 14th, 2013, 3:35 am

Tala shrugged. "I made a beautiful, 'poetic' speech to appease your humanistic behaviors and you don't even give a respectable answer? Oh, how important I feel." She trotted after him taking several quick steps to his long, easy ones. "We should probably swim upstream. He'll never expect it and he'd look downstream at least first," she cast him a look, gauging his reaction,"it would at least buy us some time. And we should also stay clear of the Pack-I don't want any of them getting hurt, especially the boys."She erected her bushy tail and traipsed away, footsteps as light as feather on the frosted hard ground.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby VitanisMate » May 14th, 2013, 3:40 am

Dan suddenly glared at her whining about him not appreciating her little speech, "Well listen here you spoiled little princess, I really don't care to listen to you all the time, you got that? The world does not revolve around your little speeches and whining." He suddenly remembered the dream he had however and decided to drop it. He then looked at her suggestion and said, "Sure fine, whatever." He then noticed her mention the pack of adolescents, "Yeah you wouldn't want them to meet a hunter because those cowards would shake in their paws," even though he was the same age as they were. He suddenly got in the river and in his first act of genuine kindness towards the wolf pup held on to her with his mouth so she wouldn't drown in the water and stay afloat.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dark Huntress » May 14th, 2013, 3:46 am

"I wasn't whining!" she protested,"Now I'm whining. You don't have to carry me-I'm not that little and helpless! I'm old enough to give you cheek aren't I?" She sighed as he ignored her.

"They aren't cowards-they're just...silly. You just don't like them 'cuz they called you names and made of yours. They really aren't bad at all. In fact, they're rather fun to play and kid with. I suppose they do need to grow up." She felt retarded at her little soliquoy. "Yeah..."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby VitanisMate » May 14th, 2013, 3:53 am

Dan ignored her and kept holding her so she would stay afloat in the water. As he got out of the water he put her down and shaked his own grey coat so that he could get dry. He kept walking a few acres before he finally found the little hole again and pushed her inside. He then said to her, "Tala uh let's say if the human hunter came to you and asked for you not to hate him. Would you still hate him?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Dark Huntress » May 14th, 2013, 4:00 am

OOC: Last post tonight-it's late and my device is about to die! >.<

"I don't know," Tala replied coyly,"no one's ever apologized. However, he killed my mother-do you really think 'I'm sorry, will you forgive me' would recompense for taking away everything I had? Well, I suppose you would." She sniffed dramatically and turned around three times, flattening her bedding, before lying down and tucking her velvet nose under a snow-white paw. "There's no use discussing a topic that neither would understand the other on. However, it does arouse my curiousity: why do you ask?"
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby VitanisMate » May 14th, 2013, 4:11 am

Dan simply shaked his head, "No reason, I was just asking." He then said, "How do you think I feel? I mean my father hates me, and he's my only family. I'm out here all by myself with no one that really gives a flying flip about me and I'm not even an adult yet." He suddenly got dramatic as he started to vent about his situation, "I did nothing wrong! I shouldn't be punished for doing nothing wrong! I'm getting put in this...situation for no reason. And uh...this human hunter wants to kill me."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Dark Huntress » May 14th, 2013, 7:39 am

"Like crap. Welcome to my life. Everyone hates me except for the boys because I was born," she shrugged,"I live with it. We should probably stop complaining to eachother and get some sleep." I would like to whine some more, she said to herself as she curled up in ball of fluffy, semi-damp fur.

You shouldn't have complained like that. Mom would've been disappointed. "Oh, I miss you, Mom," she whimpered quietly as a tear streaked down her fur-tufted cheek.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby VitanisMate » May 14th, 2013, 12:29 pm

Dan just sighed and fell asleep as he shifted away into dreamland. As he wwas dreaming he suddenly dreamed of shooting the pup's mother and laughed as her blood sprayed onto his face. However suddenly the roles were reversed as he was a wolf and suddenly his father shot him in cold blood. Dan suddenly awoke with a fright. "AH!" he yelled as he was breathing heavily and shaking. He then noticed the wolf pup was looking at him curiously and he shrugged, "Just a bad dream." He then looked at her and asked, "Tala will you think you can make it now without your parents?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Dark Huntress » May 15th, 2013, 12:55 am

"Yes. I'll have to, won't I. I got the boys-my brawny muscle." She grinned a little. That's what they called themselves. "What about you? Will you make it without your dad and brother? Or will you just have to like me?"

She shifted so that she could see him better. The faint moonlight streaming in a crack in the rock lit the den up enough that it was hard for both her night- and day-vision to see. It really annoyed her. She shook her annoyance away and turned her complete attention back to Dan.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)