[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Survival - Shadowfax and Si_Targaryen. — My Lion King Forum

Survival - Shadowfax and Si_Targaryen.

Re: Survival - Shadowfax and Si_Targaryen.

Postby Shadowfax » April 30th, 2013, 5:49 pm

Ashelin glared at him for a moment. Her hand was steady on the handle of the gun, but she didn't move for a few seconds. Silence took them and after about half a minute, she slowly lowered her hands, but her eyes remained on him. Her glare was somewhat intimidating she had been told, but that was an advantage in her eyes.

"You try anything, i'll kill you without hesitation" She warned the man as she holstered the gun, but kept her hand on it all the same.

She looked around the paper shop and assumed that there was nothing here, not even ammo and Mark was indeed correct. She was hungry and had been looking for food before he had discovered her.

"So your actually saying there is food in this ghost village?" She said, stepping into the light a but more now.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Si-Amber » April 30th, 2013, 6:32 pm

Mark was relieved as the girl put the gun away and nodded silently at her warning to to try anything. He took just one small, slow step further in to the shop.

"Don't let the outskirts fool you, this is, was quite a busy town, the biggest for several miles" he explained "There are plenty of shops on the high street and I haven't started on the big Tesco around the corner. But I've got quite a stock piled up in an indoor market, just across the road. It's kind of become my base and like I say, I'm happy to share, especially with someone in your condition"

He started to relax a bit more.

"Well you know my name now. Do you want to tell me yours?"
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Shadowfax » April 30th, 2013, 6:43 pm

Ashelin listened to him tell her of the town and that there was a huge tesco's nearby. She found it odd that nobody had yet to raid that.... Surely people had passed through here. True, it was in the middle of nowhere but the virus had been active for three and a half months now. When he told her about her 'condition' she immediately flared up. So, he knew.

"What do you mean, my 'condition'?" She snarled. " This damned child hasn't burdened me and I can still fight" She said, hating the thought of someone thinking of her as weak.

It was true however, but Ash would never admit it. The child tired her out and the sickness was driving her mad. Then she heard him ask her name and she smirked.

"Ash" She said after a while.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Si-Amber » April 30th, 2013, 7:05 pm

"Well I'm pleased to meet you Ash" Mark smiled and held out his hand.

A few minutes later, they were heading across the car park. The cats poked their heads out from under the cars to check out this stranger. Mark held the door open for Ash and followed her in to the market.

"Well this is what I call my home from home. Cafe just over there, I've the fridge stocked up with plenty of food. All sorts of stalls in here, antiques, furniture, clothes. And over here, this is the book stall. This is mine"

He led Ash over to the book stall.

"I spend quite a bit of time here still. When I'm not finding supplies from around town, I'm here reading. I guess my books have been my company really". He realized that this wouldn't be much interest to Ash. His life may be relatively straightforward, but she obviously had bigger things to think about.

"Can I get you anything to eat or drink?" he asked.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » April 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm

Ash reluctantly shook his hand before departing towards the market. Ash kept looking over her shoulder still, a feeling of unease about her. She blinked with confusion as Mark opened the door for her and she slowly entered the market. It was quite small, but Mark had kept it in a good way and it almost looked like it was just closed. At the mention of food she felt her stomach growl. True, she was very hungry.

"That would be great" She said, a little uneasily.

Ash still couldn't trust anyone and she kept her wits about her. Mark was being too kind in her opinion, but maybe that was just due to her own past and the untrusting people. Not to mention Matt. But then, George and the others had been kind to her also. She shook her head and sighed sadly.

"I'll have some food with you, but then i'll have to leave.. Im not.. safe to be around..." She said.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Si-Amber » May 2nd, 2013, 8:29 pm

Not safe to be around? Mark thought to himself She sure knows how not to put a guy at ease.

"That's fine" he smiled "You can go whenever you want, but there isn't any rush. You are welcome to stay" He wasn't sure if he meant that anymore. There was something very odd going on with this girl.

He lead Ash across to the cafe.

"Take a seat" he said "I'll have a rummage around in the fridge"

He went over to the fridge and opened it up. All the while trying to keep one eye on Ash. What are you doing Mark? he was asking himself, This chick has got a gun on here and she's already warned you that she's trouble.

He looked up from the fridge. Ash was sitting silently at the table.

"I've got a few eggs, some sausages, bacon and beans" he called over "Do you fancy a cooked breakfast?"
Si-Amber

Postby Shadowfax » May 2nd, 2013, 8:50 pm

"You have in date eggs?" Ashelin asked sounding slightly alarmed.

And there was a working hob? Ash couldn't help but smile. She hadn't had a warm meal or a protein based meal in a long old while. She'd mostly lived off canned food. Cold soup, fruit and veg mostly so the thought made her feel happy almost.

"That would be great..." She said after sometime.

Stop it Ash.. You can't get comfortable here. Whenever your around people that puts them at risk... If Matt finds you in this place with this man, you'll get him killed.

But Ashelin couldn't deny the fact it was nice to have company again. And there was something about Mark that reminded her of George. A kindness. She sighed and put a hand on her irritable belly.

"So how long have you been here for then?"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)