[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [BricktheLion13] A whole new World — My Lion King Forum

[BricktheLion13] A whole new World

[BricktheLion13] A whole new World

Postby Kipekee » March 30th, 2013, 11:57 pm

Mario, Luigi and their trusty counterpart Wayna found a doorway that lead them into a whole new place! They were greated by a fawny russet dog. Then they realized, they too were turned to dogs! Wayna knew the dog since her childhood (a childhood friend), Mario was suspicious and Luigi was in love...literally. The dog introduced herself as Ashlyn and that she and Wayna where raised side by side, so Wayna was originally a dog too. But here, too, there is darkness...

I nodded to Wayna. “Nice to see you again, Wayn’. Now let’s show these two around.” I said, then walked along, my long, plumy tail dragging. Luigi was the first to follow, not really used to having paws. “Take your time.” I woofed, and smiled as Luigi tripped over a strip of grass. He got up again and shook himself. “Hey...that’s impressive. It takes a minute to find out what hit ‘ya around here.”
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: [BricktheLion13] A whole new World

Postby BrickTheLion13 » March 31st, 2013, 12:02 am

"Yes it does" Ashlyn. Wayna, black dog with spiked collar, then said, "Ashlyn, what is this place?"
BrickTheLion13
We're Just Wasting Time!!!~KTE

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The Knuckles Fan

Location: Anywhere away from my enemies. For me, My location is MY LION KING
Nickname(s): Winz, Vanu, Way-Way (I hate it!) and knux-o!
Pride Points: 1

Postby Kipekee » March 31st, 2013, 12:03 am

“Don’t you remember, Way? It’s the meadow, where me and Snow used to hang.” Ashlyn replied. “Snow is off on his own with Ella and their children. Who knows where he ended up.”
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » March 31st, 2013, 12:07 am

"Now I remember" Wayna paused for a minute. "Did you hear that?" "WHat?" Ashlyn replied. "I don't know, it sounds heavy" Wayna whispered. THe noise grew louder. Luigi was going to impress Ashlyn. "No, I can't take the risk. You guys stay here, I'll go check it out" Ashlyn gave a little, evil grin, of course it looked a little evil, but she is not evil. (Lol say evil three times) LUigi didn't know what was going to happen next.
BrickTheLion13

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The Knuckles Fan

Postby Kipekee » March 31st, 2013, 12:12 am

(xD)

I trotted up the slope and saw Luigi. “The hell is he doing...” I muttered, narrowing my eyes. Luigi was trying to get used to two extra legs and leaping over a log back and forth.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » March 31st, 2013, 12:15 am

Ashyln's paws began to get hotter by the minute. The heart locket necklace around her chest grew a glossomer gold.
BrickTheLion13

The Knuckles Fan

Postby Kipekee » March 31st, 2013, 12:16 am

(actually, she only has a tatoo, bracelet and tail band xD although she doesn't have the tattoo right now)

I blinked. “Uhhh....”
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » March 31st, 2013, 2:13 am

"Ashlyn? Whats happened?" Wayna wailed. "Can't breath..can't..." Ashlyn fainted.
BrickTheLion13

The Knuckles Fan

Postby Kipekee » March 31st, 2013, 2:16 am

(Sounds familiar...I'll spazz out randomly, it's some thing I have where one minute I'm not hungry, next minute it's like I've never eaten before...I can also faint randomly with no water on hand)

Ashlyn had a spazz-out, not very rare for her. Luigi ran up the slope and blinked. “...ello?” Was the first thing he said.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » March 31st, 2013, 2:18 am

"Uh...." "Ashyln!" wayna ran up next to her. "Are you ok?" Ashyln didn't respond. Mario got some water and washed in on her face. Ashyyln woke. "Huh? WHa-"
BrickTheLion13

The Knuckles Fan

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)