[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Rouge's Jealousy [Request] — My Lion King Forum

Rouge's Jealousy [Request]

Rouge's Jealousy [Request]

Postby Kipekee » January 13th, 2013, 12:20 am

"Oh, be a darling and do it."
Name: Kelsey
Boyfriend: Knuckles
Friends: (insert BricktheLion13's fursona's name here), Shade
Enemies: Rouge, Amy, Shadow and Wave

"We're just wasting time."
Name: Knuckles
Girlfriend: Kelsey
Friends: Sonic, Espio, Tails, Silver
Enemies: Rouge, Shadow, and Wave

Form:
Insert image here
Insert quote here
Name:
Friends:
Enemies:

Roleplay

I ran amongst the ally. "Come on! Hurry up!" I shouted to my friend. My gosh, she was slow. Well, I don't blame her, we've been running for at least five hours. Then I saw it ahead. Beautiful Central City.

Knuckles sat with his best friend Sonic on Angel Island, enjoying the birds eye view and picking on the emohog, Shadow. "He's such a loser, ain't he? Huh, ain't he?" Knuckles said with a chuckle.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: Rouge's Jealousy [Request]

Postby BrickTheLion13 » January 14th, 2013, 1:39 am

Name: Wayna
Type/species: Echidna
Relation: Best friends with Unikels and Knuckles
Issues and special ideas: Wayna is a very tomboyish echidna who always hangs with Unikels and Knuckles when they are not on a date.
About Wayna: She hates flirting and she hates Rouge so much. She annoys Shadow and Sonic and also Has Knuckles like Knuckles does. She has glovs like Knuckles gloves an has as much power as Unikels.
Other friends: Unikels (Best friend) Knuckles (Best friend) Sonic, Tails, Silver and Blaze

I Do Look A Bit Like Knuckles Don't I?

I Look like a boy too but Wayna doesn't care.... 8-) :oops:
Last edited by BrickTheLion13 on January 21st, 2013, 11:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.
BrickTheLion13
We're Just Wasting Time!!!~KTE

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The Knuckles Fan

Location: Anywhere away from my enemies. For me, My location is MY LION KING
Nickname(s): Winz, Vanu, Way-Way (I hate it!) and knux-o!
Pride Points: 1

Re: Rouge's Jealousy [Request]

Postby Kipekee » January 14th, 2013, 3:36 am

[quote="BrickTheLion13"]Name: Wayna
Type/species: Echidna
Relation: Best friends with Kelsey and Knuckles
Issues and special ideas: Wayna is a very tomboyish echidna who always hangs with Kelsey and Knuckles when they are not on a date.
About Wayna: She hates flirting and she hates Rouge so much. She annoys Shadow and Sonic and also Has Knuckles like Knuckles does. She has glovs like Knuckles gloves an has as much power as Kelsey.
Other friends: Kelsey (Best friend) Knuckles (Best friend) Sonic, Tails, Silver and Blaze

Image[/quote]
Accepted but the picture doesn't work. Try uploading it on WCRPG hun :3

IC: Rolling my eyes at Wayna, I saw the one I loved most; Knuckles. I smiled, and called out to him.

Knuckles heard me, and teleported with Sonic over to me.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Return to Role Play (OT)