[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Skyrim RPG - (Shadowfax and Baya) [Closed] — My Lion King Forum

Skyrim RPG - (Shadowfax and Baya) [Closed]

Re: Skyrim RPG - (Shadowfax and Baya) [Closed]

Postby Shadowfax » September 4th, 2013, 9:55 am

Arya tutted at the words 'daedric weapon'. She had only come across a few in her time, but they all led to trouble. She glanced at Rashad out of the corner of her eye. She hadn't noticed a huge change in him, but now he had said that Arya intended to keep a close eye on him. The she-khajit felt like she owed this one something. Perhaps the pity he had shown her, or more to the fact.. The fact he hadn't sliced her head off when she had revealed who she was.

"I've slept in worse places" Arya hissed at the Imperial.

She rest her back up against the cart and sighed as she crossed her arms.

"How much further?" She asked impatiently. Tiredness was beginning to take it's toll on her.

SilverEye sensed Adruel's unease as he began looking out at the wilds. For a fleeting moment, she felt like their eyes locked, but it was enough to stir that memory. Silver blinked as she realized who they were keeping company with now.

"So, the old Imperial lives..." She muttered to herself. "Things certainly will be interesting here on..."
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Baya » September 4th, 2013, 3:47 pm

(OOT: I'm gone, don't want my work to be on this site.)
Last edited by Baya on October 20th, 2013, 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Shadowfax » September 4th, 2013, 6:26 pm

Arya smirked at Rashad's little jibe. She was glad he was taking it all lightly, though also confused at the same time.

"I never thought i'd say it, but it's good to be back here Rashad" Arya replied with a sigh starting to take in her surroundings.

"Rash, you made it back in one piece it appears. That's good, the Guild can't be doing with losing our best thieves" Came a voice from the shadows. Arya knew who it belonged to at once, but she was still shocked to see Vex when she approached them.

"So tell me of your heroic ventures why don't you?" Vex asked as she approached the pair.

SilverEye had followed them to Riften, but lost sight of them in the town. She knew the thieves guild head quarters were kept a secret, but she was also hoping she could follow them right to it. No such luck however, so the nord found herself pacing the streets of Riften in the early evening. A beggar asked her for a gold piece, so Silver showed her the gold but didn't pass it to her, yet.

"Where can you get a drink and information round here?" She asked the beggar.

The woman looked confused for a moment, but soon got Silver's angle.

"Oh, The bee and the barb is always a good place for information. Or there is the Ragged Flagon down in the rataway vaults under Riften. Nasty place, they say that's where the thieves guild go to have their drinks and meetings"

"Is that so? Where can I find the entrance?" Silver urged.

"You don't wanna go down there lass. It's nasty and very dangerous"

"I can handle myself" Silver said, gently grasping the helm of her dagger.

"Eh, you nords are so stubborn. Fine. Down the stairs over there, across the bridge and through the rusty door" The beggar concluded.

SilverEye tossed the coin into her lap before departing. The beggar could not see her dark brotherhood garb in the darkness of the streets, so she hoped she could pass through the vaults undetected too.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Baya » September 5th, 2013, 6:08 am

Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » September 5th, 2013, 5:54 pm

Vex listened intently as Rashad told of their little adventure. Usually she would have some sort of quip remark or sarcastic comment, but for this nothing came to her. As the dagger soon began to react to Rashad's blood however, both Arya and Vex stood back in shock as the ghost appeared before them now.

"Oh great, a talking sword" Vex said with a roll of her eyes.

"This just gets weirder by the second" Arya muttered.

Though when the ghost began to explain all about the dagger and how that Rashad was the one chosen to end the Thalmor she couldn't help but gasp. She'd lived her whole life as an assasin and it was a lonely and horrid existence. The fact the dagger wouldn't release it's hold on Rashad until he did what it wanted somewhat saddened her. She knew that Rashad would never have gone after it if he knew the terms. She sighed when Adruel too started going on about dreams and that itself annoyed her more.

"Sounds like a pathetic little fairy tale for kittens to me. Magical daggers and prophecies... None of it makes any sense. Why would Rashad want to kill the Thalmor anyway? They are a nasty bunch, but we keep to ourselves and they don't bother us" She said, folding her arms and turning her back on Adruel. "If he starts killing the Thalmor off one by one, it will draw attention to the thieves guild"

SilverEye was walking through the sewers trying to navigate her way to the Ragged flagon. She'd never been this way before and was determined to find the others without herself being spotted in the process. When she came to a room, a breton got to it's feet. The man looked a little drunk and his personal hygiene was lacking.

"Oh dear, the pretty little nord lost her way..." The man said.

"Stand down or i'll send you to the void" Silver replied coolly.

"B**ch, I don't have to take that from-" The Breton never finished for Silver had planted her dagger through the mans chest.

"I told you to stand down" She whispered in the mans ear before he fell to the floor.

With a roll of her eyes she continued onward.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Baya » September 5th, 2013, 6:12 pm

Baya

Postby Shadowfax » September 5th, 2013, 7:00 pm

Arya smirked slightly, but shook her head softly shortly after as Rashad took her hand once again. She had begun to like that.

"I don't do that anymore, though if you insist on going Thalmor hunting, then I may have to" She said teasingly.

She looked around at the thieves guild and felt more at home here than she ever had in the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary. Vex was on the other side of the room now in conversation with Brynjolf whilst the others had all gone back to what they were doing. She smiled back at Rashad with contentment.

SilverEye's dagger was at the mans chest as he bumped into her, but he was slightly quicker and had his dagger at her throat first. She smirked at the recognition on the mans face, but she did not move her dagger as he lowered his slowly. Silver knew how well this man could fight so she wasn't taking any chances.

"Adruel... What brings you to this wonderful place?" SilverEye mocked.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)