[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Skyrim RPG - (Shadowfax and Baya) [Closed] — My Lion King Forum

Skyrim RPG - (Shadowfax and Baya) [Closed]

Skyrim RPG - (Shadowfax and Baya) [Closed]

Postby Shadowfax » January 5th, 2013, 9:22 pm

Arya walked along, her hood concealing her face and only the light of her brilliant green eyes could be seen underneath the darkness of her hood. It was obvious she was a khajiit however as her tail swung casually behind her. Her hands remained in her pockets and her fingers rest on a small dagger under her coat.

Looking up at the gates before her she realized she was approaching Riften. She had heard the guards here were corrupted by the thieves guild and often tried to charge travelers to enter the city. The thought made her laugh aloud. Let em try! She thought to herself as she approached the large oak gates.
Last edited by Shadowfax on January 10th, 2013, 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Re: Skyrim RPG - (Shadowfax and Baya) [OPEN]

Postby Baya » January 5th, 2013, 10:59 pm

(OOT: I'm gone, don't want my work to be on this site.)
Last edited by Baya on October 20th, 2013, 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Shadowfax » January 5th, 2013, 11:10 pm

Arya halted as the voice came from ahead. She smirked somewhat at the order and lazily brushed her fingers over the hilt of the dagger concealed under her cloak. Those green eyes looked up and saw two guards. Were they there to mug her? Take her things? Heh! Let them try.. She thought again as she let her hands fall to one side.

Arya had spent three years in the Dark Brotherhood. She was good at her job and had a contract she intended to fulfill. However this contract required tact and it wasn't going to be an easy one. She knew that when Astrid made her sign the paper. Even so, she was honoured that the leader of the Dark Brotherhood had entrusted such an important contract to her and she was not going to let her mistress, nor the night mother down.

Slowly, she reached up and drew back her hood. She was a silver Khajit with darker silver stripes, dark rings round her eyes and a large scar running down her left eye. She wasn't wearing her darkbrotherhood garb. She was too smart to even think of wearing something so obvious. She wore light dragonscale armor, stolen from her last kill. She was not too tall and her fur was messy.

"Good evening. I am a mere traveller and I was planning on heading to The Bee and Barb" She said casually, placing her hands on her hips.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Baya » January 5th, 2013, 11:26 pm

Last edited by Baya on October 20th, 2013, 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » January 5th, 2013, 11:35 pm

Arya frowned as they stepped aside and allowed her passage into Riften.

They suspect me.. They do, but i'll play their little game.

Arya nodded her thanks and beckoned the guards a goodnight as she entered Riften. As soon as she got into the city she pulled up her hood once more to shield her from the night air. It was always cold in Skyrim and Arya had been used to the warm climates in her homeland. She smiled gently at the thought, but quickly turned bitter when she remembered being exiled. Momentarily she had got distracted and was oblivious to the fact she was being followed. Yet she always knew there were eyes everywhere so she kept her posture and began to look around for the Inn, but not the Bee and the Bard... The Ragged Flagon was where she intended to go.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Baya » January 5th, 2013, 11:44 pm

Last edited by Baya on October 20th, 2013, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baya

Postby Shadowfax » January 5th, 2013, 11:56 pm

Arya was about to head down some stairs when she felt someone grab her from behind by her cloak. She didn't struggle for this is what she had been intending to happen. A split second later she felt a dagger at her throat and she began to breath heavily.

So.. this is the shadowy one? He's skilled... He's also very stealthy. Impressive. Arya thought as she studied the dagger at her throat.

"I do believe i've found a member of the thieves guild" She said casually after sometime.

The dagger at her throat was uncomfortably at her neck and she winced slightly when Rashad moved his hand slightly.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Baya » January 6th, 2013, 12:00 am

Baya

Postby Shadowfax » January 6th, 2013, 12:06 am

"Are you serious?" Arya said with a slight laugh at his mention of her being in the Dark Brotherhood.

She rolled her eyes at his words and gave a low sigh.

"I came here because I heard of the thieves guild rising to power again thanks to the Dragonborn. Thieving is in my blood as it is in all Khajit. I did lie to those guards.. I wasn't heading to the Bee and the Barb. I was heading to the Ragged Flagon because I was told that's where some of the thieves guild members drink their mead. I want to join up." Arya finished, sounding bored at the thought of being interrogated.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Baya » January 6th, 2013, 12:13 am

Baya

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)