[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Sonic the Hedgehog roleplay 2 SLOTS BESIDES ME — My Lion King Forum

Sonic the Hedgehog roleplay 2 SLOTS BESIDES ME

Sonic the Hedgehog roleplay 2 SLOTS BESIDES ME

Postby Kipekee » December 27th, 2012, 10:21 pm

Plot: My two characters are a couple and have been singing and writing songs and collecting fans ever since they have met. By the way, this is about 10 years later and Knuckles and my fursona are married. They sing a lot of songs, and have purchased plenty for themselves. Joiner 1's character(s) are fans of them and get an unexpected invitation to spend a week with them. But this is a lovestory. Joiner 2's character(s) can fall in love with theirs (or any of theirs) and this is decided through PM. This happens during that 1, long yet awesome week.

My characters:
Knuckles of course <33
My fursona, Kelsey:

Roleplay: Kelsey held her husband's hand as she listened to the song that this so-so company wrote. "I don't know if we can sing that." "But we'll pay!" Said one of the staff. "We don't care." Knuckles growled. "Our band is NOT singing that, now we have an invitation to send."

((Joiner 1's characters start at home and they're watching TV when all of a sudden they get a CD through the mail. Joiner 2 will be PMed for when they come in))
Last edited by Kipekee on January 12th, 2013, 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog roleplay 2 SLOTS BESIDES ME

Postby Kipekee » January 5th, 2013, 8:42 pm

((Bump))
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby RedKite » August 29th, 2013, 1:19 pm

can I join?
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Kipekee » August 30th, 2013, 1:57 am

Yes
Changing a little bit
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Return to Role Play (OT)