[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Road Rovers — My Lion King Forum

Road Rovers

Re: Road Rovers

Postby Sixshot1988 » September 29th, 2012, 8:50 pm

"Aww, but I wanna help!" Lucky groaned, he then hacked up a flaming hairball that blasted the controls. "The controls are fried, we're going down. I would not have predicted this, not at all." Hunter said calmly.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » September 29th, 2012, 8:52 pm

Exile stepped up. "Let me see if I can fix them. After that, we will figure out what to do with our passenger," he said, getting out a toolbox and beginning to diagnose the damage. Colleen sighed as she sat down. "Well, Huntie, what now?" she asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » September 29th, 2012, 9:02 pm

" Now, we crash!" Hunter said as they all screamed as the aircraft crashed. They were where they needed to be though.

:Inside Parvo's base:

"General, an unknown aircraft has crashed 20 miles due east." Groomer said as she saluted Parvo. "Thank you groo*cough cough*" Parvo said as his cough interrupted him.

"Lausange sir." Groomer offered as Parvo nodded as he swallowed. " Thank you groomer, as I was saying, send out a squad of Cano-mutants and felo-mutants to secure the wreckage." Parvo said as groomer saluted him. "Yes sir." she said as she left to do so.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » September 29th, 2012, 9:03 pm

Colleen stood up as the crash ended. "Well, not exactly the best landing we've ever had," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » October 4th, 2012, 5:35 am

"Could be worse, we could be captured." Hunter said as a company of Cano and Felio mutants had surrounded them. "Yet another unexpected twist, bummer." Hunter said, while Lucky had slipped into hiding. "Take them to the general." Groomer ordered.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » October 4th, 2012, 10:23 pm

Colleen gave a small smile at Hunter. "Don't do anything stupid. If we wait until the right moment, we might be able to pull off an escape," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)