[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda

Re: Fans in Kungfu Panda

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 9th, 2012, 12:51 am

Tigress was impressed. Her face was beaming with Pride at her Student's success. "Well done Shang, in a short time, you have surpassed my every expectation." She said. Shang was a great student, that's what she loved about him. There was that word again, love. She couldn't take it, she needed to talk to somone. 'Master Oogwayy would know what to do.' She thought as she left.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » April 9th, 2012, 12:55 am

Meanwhile, Monkey and Crane were taking a short training break. As they did so, they saw Tigress walk by. Though they were curious as why she was in such a hurry, they decided not to interrupt her.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 9th, 2012, 1:03 am

Tigress found Master Oogway by his favorite peach tree. "Ah Tigress, something troubles you?" He asked. "Yes master, I am.. I don't know how to say tis, but.." She trailed off again. "You are developing feelings for Shang." The tortise finished. Tigress blushed from head to toe. "Was it that obvious?" She asked sheepishly. "Oh Tigress there is nothing be ashamed about. Love is not somethin fear or dread, but to cherish. Love is like a seed you plant. With Time, care and patience it will grow and blossom. Talk to shang, tell him how you feel and you will take that first step need to help your seed blossom." The wise master said as Tigress bowwed feeling beter as she left.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 9th, 2012, 1:12 am

As Tigress was walking out, Shang arrived on the scene. He looked at her and bowed. "Thank you for your praise, Master," he said, trying to hide his own growing infatuation with her.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 9th, 2012, 1:18 am

" Your welcome." She said as she left. Oogway waited until Tigress was gone. "I see you have feelings fr Tigress, and you came seeking guidance from me." Oogway said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 9th, 2012, 1:21 am

Shang was shocked at this. "Uh...feelings? She's my master. Wouldn't it be sort of disrespectful to think of her that way?" he asked in a rather unconvincing tone. However, he knew that there was no fooling the great Oogway. "What should I do, Master Oogway?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 9th, 2012, 1:31 am

Oogway smiled. " Tell her how you feel. " Oogway said. "Trying to deny your feelings is as futile trying to keep the sun from rising and setting." Oogway said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 9th, 2012, 1:33 am

Shang looked at him, trying to remain calm. "Yes, Master. I shall go do it now. There is no sense in waiting," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 9th, 2012, 1:43 am

Later. Tigress saw Shang. She knew it was pointless to deny it. "Shang I need to talk to you." She said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 9th, 2012, 1:45 am

Shang bowed. "Yes, Master, what is it?" he asked, even though he somewhat knew what was coming.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)