[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Waking up as a Lion ( A non-Lion King RP) — My Lion King Forum

Waking up as a Lion ( A non-Lion King RP)

Re: Waking up as a Lion ( A non-Lion King RP)

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 16th, 2012, 3:06 am

And so they did. and after several times matting, they were both tired. " That was fun." Sun-Tzu said with a smirk.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » January 16th, 2012, 3:11 am

Uzuri smiled. "Indeed it was fun. I wonder if my sister and your friend went off together?" she said aloud. She thought about a bit more. "She seemed very into him," she added.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 16th, 2012, 3:56 am

" Well I think we'll know soon enough." Sun-Tzu smiled gently nuzzling her.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 16th, 2012, 4:01 am

A short time later, Jasiri and Mema returned. Both had expressions on their faces that revealed the truth of what had happened between them. They had indeed gone off together. Uzuri looked at Sun. "Well, I think we have our answer," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 16th, 2012, 7:01 am

" So how long until you know if your expecting cubs?" Sun-Tzu asked.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » January 16th, 2012, 3:34 pm

Uzuri looked at him. "I have no idea, but when I do know, I promise that I will tell you first. We should also go and tell my mother about this. I'm certain that she will be overjoyed," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 18th, 2012, 2:55 am

" Yes, I'm sure your right." Sun-Tzu said as he got up.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby Kipekee » August 2nd, 2012, 12:44 am

Can I join? I'm KingKovu's unofficial wife.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Symphonia Siri » October 31st, 2012, 12:49 am

Can I join too and can also I be a cheetah? Just wondering. :P
Symphonia Siri
Welcome to the light side,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

are you surpise we didn't lie about the cake? ;)

Nickname(s): Siri, Symphonia, Sym
Pride Points: 2

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)