[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Tales of Gryffins and Dragons (Open) — My Lion King Forum

The Tales of Gryffins and Dragons (Open)

Re: The Tales of Gryffins and Dragons (Open)

Postby Kipekee » December 20th, 2011, 10:01 pm

((Okay bye))
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Kopalover » December 21st, 2011, 2:05 am

:P Luna-Brea Gardner woke after her nightmare, the same one she's had since her fathers death. The spear peircing through his heart. The position of captain being dropped down to jer. Her mother would have been captain if she didn't run of to be a Dragon Rider. Though she was young, she could still handle it.

Getting up with a sigh, she quickly dressed in the brown and green camoflauge uniform she dressed in every Tuesday. Gliding over to the mirror, and fashioning her hair in a high ponytail. Soon enough her make-up, clothes and posture looked perfect. The guards came in the same time they always do.

"At ease." Standing straight, then walking the way she was taught. "Come-" Shaking her head, "I mean- follow." Making her arm straight and hand in a fist. "Gather everyone. We need to figure out a plan of attack." Walking down the corridors with a bunch of men following behind her.
~~~~

Viper snearned at his prey, a deer, that lay with a harmed leg in front of him. "You're mine." Drawing his arrow and striking the deer in the stomach. He glided smoothly across the leaves and removed the arrow. "Sleep well." He whispered, took out a dagger and struck the animal through the heart.

Sighing, he placed the gear back into their spots and throwing the deer over his shoulders and waking through the pine trees. His muscles almost stretching his shirt. His boots trudged through the mud and leaves, but left no trail.

The town was filled with butchers that would buy his meat. Yet, this vermin was for his family and the scraps were for the butchers. Many people looked at him, as his position as commander made him seem above the rest.
Soon enough, Viper was on his way to Rowland Silversmiths house wearing uniform through the town, millions of eyes staring it him. Knocking lightly on the door. "Rowland! It's Viper." Saying through the door.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 21st, 2011, 3:26 pm

Amy saddled Tai after stroking him for a while, she liked to have a good flight before training properly, let Tai stretch his wings. She smiled as he let her tie the reigns and fix the saddle.
"Well, you ready?", she asked him. Tai swung his head happily in response as she jumped onto his back. She whispered something and soon, Tai was running into the open field, his wings stretched open and then he was in the air. Amy held the reigns loosely, she was a confident flyer, and had no reason to be afraid.

They were soon high enough to see the whole village below, and the Captain's castle. In the far distance, the glimmer of light from the Dragon Rider's village, and Master Stone's tower was visible. It made Amy shudder, to think what happened to those who were captured.

The only thing she was afraid of was him. The man who killed her parents. The man who frightened her half to death whenever she saw him in battle. A sound from below put these thoughts to the back of her head, it was one of the villagers calling to her.

She told Tai to land, much to his obvious disappointment. When she did, the older man came up to her,
"Sergeant Johnson, Captain Gardner has ordered for a meeting, about the next plan of attack. She has requested for the whole team to come". Amy nodded, she was one rank down from the Captain, so in a way, she was second in command. She respected the Captain, much like she did her father.

Some questioned a Captain the same age as the Sergeant, but she didn't. Ranks were claimed in quality of the person, not the age. So, she kept Tai on the ground, as the two began journeying to the meeting place, she thought she might as well knock for Brackyn on the way, as he hadn't been seen yet.

----------

Rowland was sitting in the small living room, sharping his dual swords when he heard his fellow Commander, Viper knock and talk through the door. He got up and opened it,
"Good morning to you. I was about to go and collect Aryia, I guess you were about to go and get Joka?". He picked up his staff and strew it over his shoulder. He locked the door behind him and smiled at Viper, for he was quite a close friend, not just a colleague in battle.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby KingMoto » December 21st, 2011, 10:25 pm

"Come Derok", Stone said with a hint of authority in his voice, for he was the Master, and acted like one all of the time. The dragon's chains made a light clashing sound against his tail as he began to walk along side his master, growling at those who walked by. The chains did not hurt him, but made his appearance a lot more intimidating. He wore a skull mask, made of gryffin bone, and had sharpened braces placed onto the armor for his lower leg all of the time.

Stone's sword was attached to his belt, soon, he saw the forms of both Connor Taylor and Kijani. Derok growled slightly in warning to her. The dragon's could speak with each other, but not with there Masters. Not verbally anyway. Stone strode forward, bowed his head in greeting, and expecting one, much lower back. Derok wore a grin as he looked at the female dragon and spoke sarcastically, the dragon's lips did not move, as they communicated through mind,
"Kijani, the only female dragon on the team...what a pleasure to see you". Stone also spoke, but to Connor,
"Morning Solider, I see you are about to train. I would like to train with you, a mock battle?", what he said was no question, it was an order.
KingMoto
On the long road...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Wanting to get home...

Nickname(s): KM, King, Moto, Brackyn, Brack
Pride Points: 5

Postby Kipekee » December 22nd, 2011, 4:30 am

Tamba screeched. Kelsey sighed. "Sometimes you are a weird female bird!" Kelsey tried to hold her down to clean her feathers again, this time getting poked on the back by Tamba's wing. "Stop it!" Tamba chirped. Kelsey could not hear her words, or see a moving beak, but Tamba was trying to tell Kelsey something through voice. Hey! Why do I have to be the one getting yelled at? Feather cleaning HURTS!
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Kopalover » December 22nd, 2011, 5:56 am

Luna-Brea stood on the wooden stage with a slight worry on her face. She could basically feel the sweat dripping down her back. The only time she spoke infront of this much people is when she was giving a speech for her father. Her pride seemed to be dripping from.her face, and she went pale as more and more people pilled in.

"Are ALL the Gryffin riders gathered?" She asked a man about 30, who shook his head and shrugged. The meeting would have to start soon, even if all the riders werent here. "Alert the Gong player. We will begin shortly." Keeping a straight and very serious face as the man went andspoke with a chubby guy.

Soon, a large guy hit a huge mallet onto a large gold plate. The hall soon was quiet and all eyes were on her. "As you all know, we are fighting against the Dragon Riders." Many soldiers boo'ed and hissed as Luna said their team. "We need ideas, so our Villiage doesnt die out. Ii want to put your ideas into consideration." Looking around at the many men and women who chose to fight in this war.
~~~

Viper nodded, "Indeed! He loves being rode on days like these!" Taking in as much air as he could. They walked through the villiage with million of eyes and people were moving out of their way to let The Fighters through. "I dont like when people do this to us. I mean- being treated different just makes me feel kinda odd." Laughing a bit as people continued to do so. "What about you?" Turning to Rowland and smiling, his dimples making his tan cheeks stand out.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby TheGunner18 » December 22nd, 2011, 7:46 pm

Connor turned his attention towards the sound of chains being dragged across the ground, his expression turning much more serious. If it was who he thought it was, then Kijani would certainly have an opportunity to really prove herself and train hard. Very hard. If he was being honest, he kind of hoped it would be who he thought.

Connor slowly pushed himself off of the rock he was sat on and turned on his heels to face the person who had presented themselves. He spun his dagger once before crouching down to sheathe it again, tilting his head to one side as he watched who he now recognised to be Master Stone bow down. He waited a few seconds, simply observing Master Stone, trying to figure out exactly why he had come here. 

The young soldier then proceeded to bow down to Master Stone, still not saying a single word. As the Dragon Riders' leader began to talk to Connor, he pulled back his hood and crossed his arms, listening intently.

Meanwhile, Derok's arrogance had seemed to have struck a nerve as Kijani turned to face him, clearly displeased by what Derok had said. 

"Please, don't bore me." she took a few steps towards him before speaking again. "Besides, what does it matter that I'm the only female, hm?" Kijani questioned.

Unaware of the conversation the two Dragons were having, Connor nodded once at Master Stone. "I don't see why not." he concluded, glancing up at Kijani then back at Stone. "It'd be a nice change." 
TheGunner18
Over thinking, over analysing

Separates the body from the mind...

Nickname(s): Gunner, gun, I don't care what you call me.
Pride Points: 17

Postby KingMoto » December 22nd, 2011, 8:15 pm

Derok was grinning widely, he gave a laugh, of course only Kijani could hear,
"My Master has not brought me here to bore you female. It matters nothing...nothing at all". Of course he lied, his tone showed it as well, females were only used for breeding, and the same view applied to Stone. Most Dragon Rider's were sexist, not all though.

Stone was always respectful towards his lower peers on the team, even though some people thought he was uptight and rude. They thought this because he was to those who he thought didn't reserve respect, too women and girls mainly. Stone's lips curled into a smile when he argeed to battle, he had too, but the fact he agreed in Stone's mind, was a sign of a good warrior.

The muscular man swung up and mounted Derok, grabbing his reigns tightly and pulling back. This displayed his dragon's teeth, and made him snarl. Stone had his staff in one hand, it was made of solid gold, and could be used for battling and not just for transering his dark Magic.
"Prepare yourself Soilder", he said quite quietly.
KingMoto
On the long road...

Wanting to get home...

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 22nd, 2011, 8:18 pm

(OOC: Sorry for not posting for a while :S )

Agnes already had arrived at the meeting just in time before it began, hearing the words 'Dragon Riders' made her feel a bit sick since she hated them the most. She didn't have any ideas, and sat silent still.

---

Meanwhile down in a village there was a dragon named Upanzi, or just Zani. She didn't have a owner, and had a lot of scars on her from the other Dragons who teased her around. She didn't really enjoy it, in fact, nobody really would enjoy being teased by others.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby KingMoto » December 23rd, 2011, 5:34 pm

Brackyn jumped out of bed at hearing the gong,
"Dammit! I'm gonna be late! As a Commander...I don't have 'the right' to be late", he shouted to himself. He pulled on his Gryffin Rider day clothes, tightened the bandana around his neck and ran out of his hut. He whistled loudly, and Oshan appeared beside him.

Brackyn pulled himself up onto the gryffin and rode quickly to the meeting place. Not knowing that Amy was behind him and going to waste time by knocking for him.
KingMoto
On the long road...

Wanting to get home...

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)