[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Anthro Star Wars — My Lion King Forum

Anthro Star Wars

Re: Anthro Star Wars

Postby KingKovu44 » November 1st, 2011, 8:22 pm

They finally arrived at the landing platform. As they were told, the Ebon Hawk, a large freighter was there. In front of the loading ramp stood the pilots, a pair of foxes. The first fox was male and had red fur, while the female was beautiful and had blue fur. The male stepped forward. "Hello, Jedi. I'm Fox, and this is my wife Krystal," he said, gesturing at the female. "Hello," Krystal said in a posh Coruscanti accent.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » November 1st, 2011, 8:36 pm

" Allow us to induce ourselves, I'm Kovu ." Kovu said.

"Kiara."

"Kopa."

"Vitani."

"so can this me'sen (Starship) Get us to Amar?" Kiara asked.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » November 1st, 2011, 8:41 pm

Fox nodded. "Yes. It's the fastest ship in the galaxy. It shouldn't have any trouble getting to Amar and back," he said. Krystal nodded. "And just so everyone knows, we are staunch supporters of the Republic and the Jedi. That is why were are undertaking this mission," she said.

Simba stepped forward. "I am Simba, and these are my friends: Nala, Balto and Jenna. We are thankful for your support," he said.

Fox nodded. "You're welcome. Now, if the introductions are complete, shall we get underway?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » November 1st, 2011, 9:07 pm

"You got any reservations on us? we're Mandalorians." Kovu asked , referring to himself and his Vode( Brothers/Sisters/Comrades).
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » November 1st, 2011, 9:12 pm

Fox laughed. "Look, if you're with the Jedi, you're fine with me," he said as he started to head up the loading ramp. Upon arrival inside the vessel, he headed for the cockpit.

Jenna looked over at Balto. "Well, now we get to put our training to use," she said to him as she entered the ship.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » November 1st, 2011, 9:16 pm

As they boarded the ship, the cubs were awed. "Nice, you got a place where we can spar?" Kopa asked Krystal. "and prepare our armor and weapons?" Kovu added.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » November 1st, 2011, 9:17 pm

Krystal nodded. "Yes, there's a large cargo hold over in that hallway. It's empty right now, so it's perfect for your needs," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » November 1st, 2011, 9:33 pm

And so the cubs paired up as they started sparing, rather fiercely by Jedi standards. Their Mandalorian armor providing protection as they fought, also making use of their blasters to complement their saber strikes.

Balto turned to Krystal and fox. "If they break anything, I'm sure the jedi Order will compensate you." He said as a blaster shot was heard, following a Battle cry in Mando'a.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » November 1st, 2011, 9:34 pm

Krystal looked at the Jedi. "Don't worry. There is nothing of value in there. I'm sure they will be fine," she said.

Jenna went over to Balto. "Balto, I think we should all spar as well. The Force tells me that we will face a new challenge on Amar that we have never faced before," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » November 1st, 2011, 10:17 pm

"Alright Jena." Balto said with a smile, as he used the force to snatch her light saber before returning it. "Shall we begin?" He asked.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)