[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Harry Potter & The Times After the End (Open to OC's) — My Lion King Forum

Harry Potter & The Times After the End (Open to OC's)

Re: Harry Potter & The Times After the End (Open to OC's)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 4th, 2011, 9:56 pm

Amy nodded as she reached the end desk, the elder goblin looked over. "What would three young magical humans be doing on your own...in here?", he asked. Amy held out her key, "Withdrawal please". The goblin took the key off her and looked up the number, '14' in his book. His eyes widened at the amount of money, "Of course of course, this way Miss Johnson". Amy smiled and turned to face Albus, "Told you".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 5th, 2011, 1:27 pm

(double posting, didn't notcie you posted Nat ^^)

Ollivander smiled, "There we are, that'll be 6 Galleons and 2 Sickles, fine wand that Kevin". He handed the boy the box and turned around for a moment to put some away.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Eli_Ayase » September 5th, 2011, 1:53 pm

((OOC: It's alright ^^))
-
Linda putted the 6 Galleons and 2 Sickles on the counter. They both started to walk out from the shop, but before Kevin left he thanked Ollivander and walked outside with his sister Linda, they both looked around and didn't see their older sister Miranda. "Now, where did she went now?" Linda muttered while she looked around outside. Miranda came after a few minutes with an owl cage which had a Barn Owl inside it. "I just thought our little brother would need an owl, so, here it is." Miranda gave smile. Kevin was happy and hugged Miranda a little. "Thank-you, Miranda." Kevin said with his excited voice. "That was very nice now of you," Linda said while she looked if they have everything they need for the school year.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby AdAstrα » September 5th, 2011, 6:08 pm

James smiled as they made their way to the carriages that would take them all the way down to Amy's vault. "I wonder if they ever replaced the dragon they used to keep down there?" he whispered, glancing at Albus then back at Amy, "I'd love to catch a glimpse of it."
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 5th, 2011, 6:27 pm

Amy leaned over to the goblin in the carriage they got in and whispered something. He smiled widely, nodding and taking them a different way. "He's taking us the long way", she said happily, "Past the new Welsh Green protecting...who's vault is it?". The goblin turned around, "The Silversmith's family's vault Miss". Amy rolled ears eyes, "I'm not surprised".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » September 5th, 2011, 11:11 pm

Luna Brea smiled, "Thank you! You have a nice name too, Scorpius!" Letting go of his hand and looking to her brother. "He's a little over protective of me, I'm his little sister and all and if I get hurt, Father will be mad." Sticking her tongue out at her brother and laughing. Charli death eyed Luna Brea and turned to the ladies again. She laughed, "He's too into girls. After all, he hasn't found the right one." Using her finger to quote 'right', as she meant true love but his maturity this year would definitively get him the right girl for him.

~~

Albus waved good-bye to his father and ran off with Amy and James. Gulping down fear and following his family with shaky hands. He hugged his brothers arm and held his face behind his hands. Once they got onto the cart, he let go. "Nice job, Amy!" Laughing, and looking up to James.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 6th, 2011, 9:49 pm

Amy smiled as the goblin took the three wizards down into the secret vaults, as the passed, they saw the beautiful Welsh Green, it was sleeping but awoke at the smell of the cart. It growled and the goblin sped up to dodge the flames. They were just in time. A few moments passed and they arrived at Amy's vault. She handed the goblin the key and he opened it, inside was at least an extra 1000 Galleons. Amy's jaw dropped, "The Firebolt V.2 is only 500!".
~~~
Scorpious laughed softly at Luna's comment. "Well, I have a cousin, Rowland Silversmith, who tries to impress all the girls, I hate him though, he's really mean. He teases and bullies Muggle-borns and half bloods, which I think is awful, even though I'm a pure blood myself".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » September 7th, 2011, 12:28 am

Luna gasped, "He's really that mean? That's horrible." Shaking her head, and looking back up again. Pushing her hair to the side with two fingers. "I'm a pure-blood too! In-fact, my parents work at Hogwarts. I've been there before, I'll show you around if you get lost!" Laughing, as her hair fell into her face again, she kept pushing it back.
~~
Albus screamed once the fire got close. Finally they arrived. "That's a lot!" Then turned to his brother, "I wanna see ours." Making puppy dug eyes at his brother, hoping that he will actually get to see his family riches. In fact, they were very rich.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby AdAstrα » September 7th, 2011, 12:52 pm

James laughed as he saw the expression on his brother's face. "I know you want to, Albus, but I really think we ought to ask dad first." he said, glancing at the heaps of gold inside Amy's vault.
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 8th, 2011, 7:49 pm

Scorpius smiled and nodded, "Thanks Luna, I'll be sure to ask if I need to know where some classes are, I'll see ya around, maybe we'll be in the same House? Or classes even, I hope so, see you soon". He walked away, happy he knew he had a friend, she was rather pretty too.
~~~
Amy found out the total, 2,500 Galleons and 17 Sickles, she gasped when she heard it. "I'll make a withdrawal of 1000 Galleons please", she told the goblin, "Might buy books, a new broom, go to Hogsmeade for loads of sweets!", she said excitedly to James.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)