[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Wolves of the Wild — My Lion King Forum

Wolves of the Wild

Re: Wolves of the Wild

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 2nd, 2011, 7:24 pm

Muuaji straightened up, "I was born a rouge wolf, always have been Sir". Meanwhile, Jipeni was looking on with nervousness, and excitedness, he looked over to his sister to make sure she was ok before continuing to watch.
~~~~~~
Kion nodded in satisfaction, "Okay, you're on trail for 2 weeks, if you turn out to be a benefit, you can stay".
~~~~~~
Muuaji smiled, "Thank you Sir, do you have any other members?".
~~~~~~
Kion nodded again, "Yes, a female wolf, my mate and a few others, including a little wolf pup that's just turned up, don't know where from but she'll probably stay, you may go find the den if you wish".
~~~~~~
Muuaji nodded and walked off, keen on seeing the wolf pup, though she probably won't recognize him, he was at the back during the chasing after all.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 2nd, 2011, 7:29 pm

Annabeth could hear Muuaji coming closer, but didn't bother opening her eyes because she thought it was just one of the pack members.

(( To KingKovu: Lillian is at Amyz' right now so they're posting on the same computer. Lillian's writing in blue and Amyz is writing in black. Thought you should know =o ))
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 2nd, 2011, 7:32 pm

Muuaji finally arrived, he entered the den and saw the white female wolf next to the rather multi-coloured pup. He smirked, the white wolf was rather pretty, maybe he could hook up with her sometime soon. He prowled over, and gave a little grunt, "Um, hello?".
~~~~~
Kipekee wasn't awake, the male hadn't managed to wake her, instead she rolled on her back and stretched out, still asleep.

((lol, know me not to tell KK44, blonde moment =P))
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 2nd, 2011, 7:39 pm

Annabeth's eyes opened wide as she heard a strange voice. Looking up, she saw a large black male. Not only he was large, but his scars and red eyes gave him an ever more intimidating appearance. "Who are you?" she asked in a rather demanding way, jumping to her feet. Not that a male so big would be taken aback by a female, but it was done on instinct.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 2nd, 2011, 7:43 pm

Muuaji smiled, "No need to be afraid, Kion has accepted me here for a 2 week trail, I am Muuaji, but please, please call me Aji, what's you name?". He looked over to Kipekee who was still asleep, "And who's your little friend?". He asked, knowing all too well who she was.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 2nd, 2011, 7:48 pm

Annabeth normally wouldn't believe to a stranger saying such a thing, but he did know Kion's name. Also, there was no blood or injuries on the wolf that might show he attacked Kion, and if any blood was drawn by other wolves she would have smelled it already. Calming down a little, Annabeth sighed, "Annabeth." she looked at Kipekee, "This is Kipekee, she's new, I found her this morning... Her parents were killed..." she let out another sigh.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 2nd, 2011, 7:54 pm

Muuaji raised an eye brow, now he definitely knew this was the pup, but then he frowned. "Awwwh, poor pup", he said, sounding like he actually cared.
~~~~~~
Kipekee had rolled over to check Annabeth was still there, but instead, when she opened her eyes she saw a large, black, scar covered red eyed male wolf. The pup yelped and went into a fit of panic, "Don't hurt me! Don't hurt me! Please don't hurt me!".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 2nd, 2011, 7:59 pm

Annabeth was about to answer Muuaji, before suddenly hearing Kipekee's yelp. Quickly turning around and walking over to the pup, she wrapped her arms around her, "Calm down, calm down!" she said, not letting Kipekee go until she felt that the pup was starting to calm down. "Don't worry, he's not going to hurt you."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 2nd, 2011, 8:11 pm

Kipekee nestled in Annabeth's fur as much as she could, hiding from the male, she had stopped shouting but was still a little shaken up.
~~~~~~
Muuaji wanted to laugh but instead laughed internally at the pup's reaction, that's something he would gladly hear again if given the chance. He bent down, making himself smaller, "There there, I won't hurt you".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 2nd, 2011, 8:14 pm

Annabeth sighed and looked at the male as she held Kipekee in her arms, "She's still a little traumatized as you can probably see..."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)