[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Light and Shadow: Multi-Universe RP — My Lion King Forum

Light and Shadow: Multi-Universe RP

Re: Light and Shadow: Multi-Universe RP

Postby Nyota » July 25th, 2011, 2:28 pm

She gave a slightly morbid smile. "And may the horse be with you," she said, a huge red-brown Clydesdale trotting up. "Be good, Epona." The horse winneyed.
Link smiled and pet his horse. "Good luck, Feather," he said as Feather mounted her, trotting off into the forest.
Nyota
Navi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nyota, Kivaku.
Pride Points: 1

Postby KingKovu44 » July 25th, 2011, 3:28 pm

Revan waited until she was gone before looking at Link. "Perhaps we should return to my ship and contact my allies. They all have skills that will be useful," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Nyota » July 25th, 2011, 4:48 pm

"We'll need to. I don't know what they're planning, but Shadow's allies are not weak." Link sighed and waited for Revan to lead.

Pixel sat up sharply. "Did you hear that?" she hissed, looking around. Shadow Link sat bolt upright, as he had fallen asleep against the trees.
"No. What was it?" He looked around.
"A horse."
Nyota
Navi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » July 25th, 2011, 4:54 pm

Revan nodded. "Follow me then. We have no time to waste," he said. He then began to lead the way back to the Ebon Hawk.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Nyota » July 25th, 2011, 5:10 pm

Link followed. (Shortpostfailofdeath)

Pixel leaped into the nearest tree and took off until she reached a clearing far off from the base. Shadow Link followed her. "Feather?" Pixel painted a look of false surprised. "What're you doing out here, you know, alone?"
"Taking up Shadow Link's offer," Feather said coldly.
A dark laugh took up the night air. "Really? How nice." Shadow Link appeared from the... well, shadows.
Nyota
Navi

Postby KingKovu44 » July 26th, 2011, 12:00 am

Revan led the way all the way to the Ebon Hawk. "Here we are, Link. Just follow me aboard. Once there, I'll get a message to my allies. Several of them are Jedi like me," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Nyota » July 26th, 2011, 1:15 am

Link nodded, only half-paying attention. He was worried about Feather. "D'you think she'll be okay?" he asked suddenly.
Nyota
Navi

Postby KingKovu44 » July 26th, 2011, 1:26 am

Revan looked back as he headed up the loading ramp. "I think she will," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Nyota » July 26th, 2011, 1:52 am

Link followed, his blue eyes unconvinced. "He's... he's really manipulative." he then fell silent, following.

Feather's hazel eyes slid from Pixel to Shadow Link. "Let's go," Shadow Link said, guiding Feather through the forest.
Pixel watched her carefully. Was it just her, or was it like Feather was trying to memorize the path...?
Nyota
Navi

Postby KingKovu44 » July 26th, 2011, 8:25 pm

Revan led Link to the main area of the Ebon Hawk. "Here we are. This device is how we'll contact my allies," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)