[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Collapse — My Lion King Forum

The Collapse

Re: The Collapse

Postby TheLionQueen » June 28th, 2011, 11:49 pm

"Alright but I have to warn you my whole pack will be fighting my uncle has them brainwashed. So I don't know what to really do at this point last time I went and tried to fight they broke one of my legs and I half way bled to death, I don't want you guys getting hurt, I know Cheng and Mei have plans for the future a cub of there own." Ash said looking at Cheng then Mei. "And I know my uncle can fight like any wolf I have ever seen. My family is dangerous unlike any wolves I have ever fought. Even my father couldn't fight them off even my own mother fought him." Ash said warning them. "I don't want you all getting hurt for me."
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby KingKovu44 » June 28th, 2011, 11:50 pm

Mei looked Ash in the eyes. "A warrior's life is sacrifice. This is what we were all trained for," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby TheLionQueen » June 29th, 2011, 12:16 am

Ash shook her head, "Um, okay then if you guys really want to help. My pack's territory is probably about fifty miles from here and if we need to get an advantage,.. which we do we will have to come from inside the swamp on the outskirts of the territory they will never expect us. The person we need to take down is my uncle Ouray he is completely white he is easy to spot from the rest of the pack. If someone attacks you please don't kill them unless you have to, remember they were my family. My uncle is the one you want to kill, he is responsible for at least 5 deaths in the pack limits." Ash stated. "I guess we can leave when you guys are ready." Ash said thinking about what the pack looks like by now. Her eyes teared up a little and she turned from the others for a second and sucked it up, "BE STRONG ASH!" She thought in her head.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » June 29th, 2011, 12:23 am

Mei nodded. "Then let's go. The sooner we do, the sooner we get there," she said. She then began to head for the palace gates. Cheng went with her, followed by Huan, Wei and Yun.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » June 29th, 2011, 12:27 am

Ash followed them and walked slowly studying the place so maybe one day she can tell her pack about the beautiful palace she visiting before claiming her rightful place as Alpha, accompanied by some really great people.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » June 29th, 2011, 12:29 am

Huan looked at Ash. "So, why did your uncle get rid of you?" the pretty female panda asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » June 29th, 2011, 12:36 am

"My uncle exiled my father after fighting him for Alpha then he noticed I was too strong and would take him down if they kept training and fending for me. I was only a pup but my father trained me so on this very day I would be ready to take him down. I just can't wait to see my family again. Maybe even one day have a cub to take my spot after me." Ash replied. "I would have to find a male first." Ash said chuckling afterwards.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » June 29th, 2011, 12:41 am

Huan smiled. "I'm sure there's a he-wolf out there that destined to be yours," she said with a slight chuckle.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » June 29th, 2011, 12:47 am

Ash looked up at the panda, "So what's your story." Ash asked she was kinda interested by any stories.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » June 29th, 2011, 4:29 am

Huan smiled. "Well, as Mei said, we're sisters. As Cheng probably explained to you already, our mother is a tiger and our father a panda. I fight in the crane style of Kung Fu. As well, Wei and I are very much in love. We're trying for a kit," she said happily.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)