[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Harry Potter RP - TwilightSparkle and Shadowfax — My Lion King Forum

Harry Potter RP - TwilightSparkle and Shadowfax

Re: Harry Potter RP - TwilightSparkle and Shadowfax

Postby Shadowfax » April 22nd, 2013, 5:58 pm

Mia listened intently to Victoria's mesmorized potion. A wicked smile spread across her face and she sat back and laughed.

"What say we mix one of those up for little Scorpy?" She chuckled.

She had to fall silent as they got nearer the gates though for Hagrid was watching them closely. Mia often felt uncomfortable around that giant. Maybe it was because she knew he was friends with the Potters and Weasleys. She gave him a smirk as they passed, but was pleased she was level with his eyes rather than having him stare down on them. She turned back to the others.

"Nearly food time" She said, clapping her hands together.

Rose sighed. She often forgot about Scorpius's family and instantly felt guilty once she'd spoken out of term.

"Im sorry.. I didn't mean it like that. Those three are just bad news and we shouldn't lower to their level" She corrected herself as they walked down the corridor together in search of Albus.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby InsaneSeagull » April 24th, 2013, 6:04 pm

"If you ask me, Scorpius could be killed this instant," admitted Vickey. For her part, she hated Malfoys by heart, and not only Scorpius, but whole family. She saw them as cowards, always betraying Dark Lord after his bad success.

"But, I don't actually think he'd be a good test subject. He's weaker than damn Potter and Weasley," she said after a second of thought. "But, no worries, it is powerful potion, Jeff's mum and dad used it once on some Muggles," she added with a wicked laugh. "Of course, it's kinda hard to make, but we can do it."

She smiled from ear to ear, after mentioning food and looked at Jeff. She knew he felt just the same. He turned to her and nodded. They were both starving, not having eaten a thing since they moved from London.

She was glad to see that Mia wasn't very pleased with Hagrid. She came to her and whispered so only she could hear, "Maybe to mix some potion for him as well?"

"It's OK, I understand. Some Slytherins really are insufferable," he said with a laugh, and joined Rose in search of Albus. "I heard there was once one guy, Sirius Black, Harry Potter's godfather who was in similar position to mine," he added finally.

"I hope he's alright," he said in a bit more serious way, finally feeling anxious about his friend.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Shadowfax » April 27th, 2013, 7:30 pm

Mia smirked wildly at that and nodded in agreement. She hated that oaf and thought some potion may well do him good aswell. Mia thought back to Victoria mentioning the Malfoys and the blood traitorish ways. She had blood traitors in her family too. Sirius and Regulus Black being two of them. She sighed and tried to push them from her mind. She didn't know them and the rest of her family were loyal pure bloods who hated muggles, just like her. She turned back to the other two.

"This term, we will make that potion. We just need to find a safe place where we won't be caught" She added.

"I remember Sirius. My Uncle speaks of him all the time. And he was an Animagus. I wonder if we could ever do that!? How amazing it would be to change into an animal" Rose said, trailing off for a moment.

She soon spotted Albus though and her tone changed.

"Oh for goodness sake Albus, where have you been!?" She said, very much like her Grandmother.

Albus, hearing the tone, stood up and winced at the resembelence.

"Oh, hey guys.. I was just... I found one of Mia's school books. What do you think? Should we hex it?" He said with a smirk.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby InsaneSeagull » April 28th, 2013, 11:59 am

"Safe place?" asked Victoria and sighed. Yeah, they must be careful. If they got caught, they would probably be expelled. Victoria couldn't imagine getting expelled from school. That would be such a shame, plus, in a weird way, she liked Hogwarts. "Yes, we'll work on it. That old Room of Requirement was safe once, but it's overused now, after that damn DA had its meetings there." She tried hardly to think about it. No, they must find another place. "Hogwarts is full of secret places, anyway, I'm sure we'll find one," she said with a renewed hope.

"And we also must steal some ingredients from that old idiot." Of course, buy 'that old idiot' she meant Slughorn. "That doesn't seem hard, does it? And with our amazing brains, how hard can it be?" She looked at Jeff and snorted loudly. Jeff was the only member of the group whom she didn't consider extremely clever.

Jeff knew perfectly what she meant, and lowered his head. At the end, he just said, "I'll do my best to help you. I promise."

"And stay out of trouble, OK?" Vickey told him reproachfully, at what Jeff just nodded. He didn't want to confront Vickey, knowing how vicious she can be.

"What? You think we should become Animagi?" Scorpius thought for a moment. Yeah, in fact, that sounded cool. "But it is said to be a very advanced magic. How can you be so sure we can?" he asked thoughtfully. He wanted to believe they'd manage to learn how to transform to animals just by will, but he was also insecure about it. What if they failed? What if they got caught? Headmistress would be furious for sure.

In middle of his thought, he spotted Albus.

"Al, where did you go? We've searched everywhere!" he said in rather angry manner, but he also couldn't hide his happiness for seeing his friend. Somehow, he also wanted to kill him for scaring him so much. But he couldn't do much. And he knew it. So right then, it was only important that Albus was safe.

"Oh, amazing," he smirked at the idea of hexing Mia's school book. "But should we really stoop down to their level? Are we no better than this?" he added insecurely after a few moments.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Postby Shadowfax » April 28th, 2013, 8:55 pm

"Yeh, since Potter and his lot used it, the room of requirements is always full. Stupid students" Mia spat, trying to think of other places where they could make the potions.

There was always the Slytherin common room she supposed, nobody need know what they were making and to be honest, alot of the students in their house would probably support their plans to get rid of the mudbloods. That put a smile on Mia's face as she thought of Rose and her stupid family. They would surely find somewhere though. They had to. And as for stealing from Slughorn, Mia nodded.

"Oh, he's easy enough to persuade. He will give us what we want if we say it's for studies" She said with a smirk.

Rose looked at Albus, then to the book he was holding. She sighed and shook her head slowly.

"No, we shouldn't. We are better than them and won't stoop down to their level. We'll just hand it back to her and maybe we might even get some appreciation" She said with a sigh.

"Heh, really? You really are delusional Rose if you think that" Albus said clutching the book. He intended to hex it, even if Rose didn't want to.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby InsaneSeagull » April 28th, 2013, 9:11 pm

Victoria didn't share Mia's opinions of Slytherin Common Room as a perfect place for special mission. Yes, many Slytherins weren't fond of Mudbloods, but there were some exceptions. Too much of those, at least in Vickey's opinion. She heard of some other places that might work better, but she didn't want to mention anything to Mia or Jeff now. It was too risky, and she wanted to gather some information, on her own.

She sighed at Mia's assurance about Slughorn. She knew he was stupid and naive, but not that much.

"Yeah, but let's face it. Voldemort managed to gather useful information from that old freak once, because Slughorn actually liked him! We can't say he likes us," she said with a snort. Deep within, she knew it wasn't weird at all they weren't liked. Slughorn was an idiot, someone who should have never gotten Slytherin house. And, unlike Voldemort, monsters within them weren't even hidden. They showed them, every day.

"Rose, really!" said Scorpius, rather amused. "Honestly, I don't like this idea of hexing, but getting some appreciation..." he stopped for a minute. "Do you even have the slightest idea who we're speaking of! Those Slytherins don't appreciate anyone."

He smiled and, after a few moments, added, "I don't even think I would like them to appreciate me."

"But, Albus, do not hex it! I forbid it!" he ordered, strictly.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Shadowfax » April 29th, 2013, 6:10 pm

"That's where we have the advantage. He doesn't like us so won't want to know what we are doing with it. Let's face it, if it were Weasley asking for the ingredients he'd be asking her what she was making and if he could help. With us... He would just give it to us. Well, some of it.. we'd have to steal the rest" She said with a shrug of the shoulders.

They had reached the gates of Hogwarts and Mia gave a content sigh as she looked up at the brilliant castle.

"True, but they are human beings. Im sure there is some compassion in there somewhere" She said with a sigh.

Albus smirked as Scorpius told him that he forbid him from hexing the book. Albus said nothing and refused to let go of the book he had firmly grasped in his hands.

"I'll see what mood im in tomorrow" He said, walking off, towards the castle.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby InsaneSeagull » April 29th, 2013, 6:20 pm

"You sure about that?" asked Vickey with a doubtful look. She definitely didn't share Mia's opinion. She thought that just because he doesn't like them, he'd actually doubt their intentions. She knew perfectly how stern he can be towards them. And she had to admit it, he had a good reason. However, even she didn't want to confront Mia while being stubborn. So, she decided to not say a word.

She was extremely happy to finally be near Hogwarts gates. "Woohoo! A new school year finally begins. And promising one this is," she said with a smile.

Jeff was happy to see the castle too. He couldn't stop thinking of all the food that's on the feast.

"Let's go in!" Vickey shouted, in an obvious impatient manner.

"Human beings!?" Scorpius was rather annoyed trying to convince Rose anything. "There is only one thing left of humanity in them, and that's - evilness. I warn you, this year won't be a walk in the park," he said.

Despite his harsh words, Scorps was within very happy to finally see the castle in front of him. He liked Hogwarts, as this is where he could hang around with his friends, with no fear. At least, almost no fear, especially now.

He sighed at Albus, and whispered to Rose, "Just leave him, he'll forget it 'til tomorrow" and smiled.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Shadowfax » April 30th, 2013, 5:54 pm

Mia leapt down off the carriage and wandered over to the Thestral pulling the cart. She gave the creature a gentle stroke on the nose before departing with her friends towards the gates. She liked the Thestral's. Sometimes she would go and visit them in the forest if she ever wanted to be alone and they were always there to comfort her.

The castle looked as it had when they had all left back in July and to Mia it felt like it had been an age since she had been here.

"Heh, look who finally caught up" She said, gesturing to Rose, Scorpius and Albus.

Rose shook her head stubbornly as they finally began to get nearer to the castle. She loved her cousin, but he was so stubborn at times. When Scorpius whispered to her, she took that as hope and smiled back gratefully also knowing what Albus's memory was like. Still, for now the book remained firmly in his hands.

"You lot best hurry up or you'll be late" Hagrid said as the three of them approached.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby InsaneSeagull » April 30th, 2013, 6:56 pm

"You really do like Thestrals, don't you?" asked Victoria, in a, for her, strangely pleasant voice. For this part she agreed with Mia. Thestrals were amazingly good company. Victoria couldn't even remember why she could actually see Thestrals. She knew she must have seen someone dying, but it must have been when she was extremely young. She often wondered about it, but no real idea seemed to come to her. So she just sighed and looked at the old castle. So, they are finally near Hogwarts. And, she didn't want to hide it, she was very happy to think about it. An interesting year was ahead of them, she knew it.

She was so deep in her thoughts that she was startled when Mia spoke.

"What, who!?" However, her wicked smile appeared after she saw Rose, Scorps and Albus.

"There, there. Our old friends! Ready for some... fun?" she asked them with a quick laugh. She wanted to see their faces. She was sure they were scared of her. After all, who wouldn't be?

Scorpius rolled his eyes spotting Mia, Jeff and Vickey. Even though deep inside he knew perfectly those three were much more than just ordinary Slytherins, he couldn't help simply seeing them as damn, old fools.

"We'll see, you losers!" he said with a provoking smile. He knew that wasn't what he should have said, but he couldn't control it.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)