[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Legend of the Digidestined - Shadowfax and KristinaKiara — My Lion King Forum

Legend of the Digidestined - Shadowfax and KristinaKiara

Re: Legend of the Digidestined - Shadowfax and KristinaKiara

Postby Shadowfax » August 7th, 2013, 5:20 pm

The Gazimon blocked the two girls way and Ash felt very trapped all of a sudden. She grit her teeth and glared at the beast infront of her.

"Get out of here! We didn't do anything to you!" She yelled, rushing forward and aiming a punch at the Gazimon.

The Gazimon grabbed her hand and crushed it in his claws.

"Ash don't!!" Zeemon cried as he began to glow a yellowish glow.

Ash blinked. Tsunomon was now standing there as what appeared to be a red rabbit and Zeemon was transforming too....

"Zeemon... Digivolve to, Zogamon"

The one head of a dragon was now a miniature dragon. He had green scales, blue wings and amulet around his neck and two horns now instead of one. He growled as Gazimon slowly let go of Ash's hand and faced the now rookie digimon.

"Alright Elecmon, let's teach this Digimon what happens when he messes with our friends!" Zogamon cried, rushing forward.

Ash watched in awe as Zogamon sped forward. His mouth opened and a purple flame shot towards Gazimon.

"Dragon fire!" He yelled.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby InsaneSeagull » August 7th, 2013, 6:12 pm

"We're cornered, aren't we?" asked Natsu, with fear. Those Gazimon seemed scary indeed. She looked around? Indeed it seemed like there's no way out.

Then she looked at Elecmon and Zogamon. "What happened to these guys?" she thought, not trying to hide that she's impressed. "Digivolution? Sooo, it's some way of Digimon evolution, right?" Her face showed that kind of I-just-made-an-awesome-discovery expression. "You are not jumping heads anymore!" she added.

"Yeah, that's right," Elecmon said, indifferently. "However, now isn't the time for that."

He looked at Zogamon, and nodded.

"Now, your days are over, Gazimon!" he yelled. "Take this..."

"Thunderbolt!" A strong thunder came out of him, and one Gazimon fell. However, he seemed only to be lightly hurt and stood up.

"You won't get away with this!" Elecmon said again. "Thunderbolt!"

This second attack seems to have caught him a little better, but still not enough. Elecmon was exhausted, but determined not give up. His Natsu was in trouble, and he needed to save her. And he also needed to make a good impression.

Natsu's eyes were in tears. She was touched by this little girl will to help her, after all she said about him. "ELECMOOON! Don't do it!" she yelled.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Shadowfax » August 7th, 2013, 8:56 pm

Ashelin watched the two digimon fearlessly chase after the Gazimon. Zogamon seemed to be able to breath purple fire which shocked and impressed Ash, but she didn't dare show it. He followed Elecmons lead with the attacks and whenever he threw his thunderbolt at the Gazimon, Zogamon shot a ball of fire towards him too.

Like his friend, he too was tiring, but he had to make sure Ash was safe. Even though he couldn't seem to make her like him, he wasn't going to let her come to harm, nor Natsu.

"Let's end this" Zogamon said darkly, rushing forward to meet the Gazimon.

Ashelin winced as the Gazimon struck Zoga on the cheek, but Zoga was stronger and pushed him back.

"Elecmon, now! Attack together!"

(OOC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6vNzGChQ4o This is what Zogamon sounds like btw. The male character x))
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby InsaneSeagull » August 7th, 2013, 9:35 pm

"I must do it! Can't you see!?" Elecmon answered to Natsu. But a little smile showed on his face. So, this girl really DID care for him? He wondered if Ash also cared at least a bit about Zogamon.

Elecmon managed to get off from Natsu and attacked again. He nodded at Zogamon's wish to attack together.

"Fine! Let's do it!" he said.

"THUNDERBOLT!"

Zogamon and Elecmon's combined powers managed to drive Gazimon away, and he fell of the cliff.

"This will keep him busy for some time," said Elecmon, as he watched down from the cliff, proudly.

He turned back to Natsu, and the rest.

"I guess the time has come for a proper introduction. I'm Elecmon, one of Tsunomon's Rookie forms. Pleased to meet you all. Natsu, I hope we'll make a good team."

Natsu just blushed. She was obviously still feeling guilty for everything she said to this guy. But, still, she agreed to shake hands with him.

"I hope so too..."

Her voice sounded very insecurely.

The night was falling, it seemed like the first day in Digital World was passing. What will happen next?

"I... I guess we'll have to sleep here?" Natsu asked.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Postby Shadowfax » August 7th, 2013, 9:47 pm

Zogamon smirked as the Gazimon tumbled off the cliff. He turned to Elecmon and laughed before going back to the worried looking teenagers. Zogamon wanted to greet Ash and have her pet his head for being brave and protecting her, but Ash just stood there with her arms crossed which upset him somewhat.

"You ok?" He asked the girl.

"Im fine, you don't have to worry about me. Just watch your own backs" Ash said with a scowl before walking off towards the trees which would provide some sort of shelter for them should it rain.

Zogamon looked from Natsu to Elecmon before walking after her.

"Like it or not, I will be here to watch you're back" He told the stubborn teenager.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby InsaneSeagull » August 7th, 2013, 9:59 pm

Elecmon laughed at Zogamon and Ash. Finally, he was grateful to be Natsu's partner. Sure, she was silly and stubborn, but looking at Ash... Zogamon will be having much of a hard time.

"I'm hungry..." he said, all of a sudden. Finally, he realized how exhausting this battle was. While fighting, all he could think of was protecting Natsu, but now...

"Did you bring at least something to eat?" he asked Natsu and Ash. He didn't expect anything like that from Zogamon, but those two girls had to have something. At last, they wouldn't come in here unprepared. Or they would?

Natsu head her stomach rumbling. "Yeah... I guess we are all a little hungry."

She took a look in her bag. "Nope... just laptop, a compass, and one fork. No food." She sighed.

"How about you, Ash?"
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Shadowfax » August 7th, 2013, 10:02 pm

Zogamon knocked some branches off the trees so they landed in a neat pile at the foot of the tree. He then threw back his head and lit them with his fire breath untill a small fire was alight.

Ash shrugged her shoulders as Natsu asked her if she had food.

"Whilst being sucked into this world I kinda forgot to grab food.. I was more concerned about my life" She said sarcastically.

"We could always find something?" Zogamon suggested, trying to avoid any confrontation.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby InsaneSeagull » August 7th, 2013, 10:09 pm

Natsu sighed.

"No need to be sarcastic, Ash," she said seriously. "We are doomed, if we can't find something to eat."

She looked around. She knew what Zogamon meant, but she had no idea where they could actually look for the food. This was a new place for her, these Digimon could help them, but... can they even eat Digimon food?

"Ummm... Elecmon?" she asked.

"Yes?"

"You mentioned there were fish in here?"

"Yeah, but..."

"Mind if we do some fishing?"

"Not that I care much what we eat, as long as there's something to eat, so do whatever you like," said Elecmon honestly. He never ate fish in his life, but if this girl said they are edible, she can be trusted,

"Umm... Ash? Have you ever been fishing?" asked Natsu, all of a sudden.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Shadowfax » August 7th, 2013, 10:15 pm

Ash rolled her eyes which showed her childish side when Natsu said she was being sarcastic. Zogamon's eyes narrowed slightly and he held his tongue. Why do I get stuck with the stubborn human? he thought to himself as they stood there in the dim light.

"There is a small lake nearby, we could look there for fish, but how we are going to catch them I have no idea.." Zogamon added.

"Don't look at me... i didn't bring the fishing rods either" Ash said with a sigh.

"And no.. I've not been fishing before" She added as Natsu asked this question.

"Well... We will just have to find a way to catch them. We can't starve" Zogamon said, looking at the tress hoping to see some fruit or something they could snack on.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby InsaneSeagull » August 7th, 2013, 10:21 pm

"Maybe we could starve," said Elecmon, sarcastically. "That's nothing, you know, just dying.

He had no idea why he said that, but the idea of others finding it not serious at all for them to starve, terrifying him. Sure, at least Natsu shared his opinion about finding food, and he was grateful to her for that. Same thing was for Zogamon too... but, what's wrong with this other human?

"Natsu, your friend sure is stubborn," he whispered to her, but loud enough, so that Ash could hear him. He wanted her to hear him, more than anything he wanted to hear her reaction.

Natsu giggled at him saying that, but then her stomach rambling and she stopped.

"Look!" she showed in one direction. "This looks like a cottage! It must have some food. And maybe even place to sleep."

Elecmon looked at the place she was pointing to. "Yeah, I hope it's not a trap, just," he said.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)