[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Revenge - A Skyrim RPG (Wolf_Song and Shadowfax) [Closed] — My Lion King Forum

Revenge - A Skyrim RPG (Wolf_Song and Shadowfax) [Closed]

Re: Revenge - A Skyrim RPG (Wolf_Song and Shadowfax) [Closed

Postby ScarsLove » January 15th, 2013, 3:09 pm

The breton stumbled over to the werewolf. She awkwardly shuffled down the road on her leaning stick, looking as if she was in a drunken stupor. Tali was somewhat worried about her own safety and how she would manage to travel through the woods unnoticed with a werewolf following her about. But the werewolf then walked into the shadows of the night, leaving her behind on the trail. A short time passed before another form made it's way out of the darkness. This time it was a blond nord women with the exact silvery eyes as the werewolf. A calm feeling washed over her as she felt more relieved by this presence. It was far less threatening and she would have a better chance of defending herself if need be. Or atleast a far better chance than in the former shift.

However there was something about her that brought back a memory she didn't wish to remember. There were brief flashes of crimson and black suits on the ground as she tore into them, blood smeared the floor and colored the whole place red. Suddenly she remembered and for a moment she thought her life would end here. The feeling of solace went away when the sheen of a dagger flashed in her eyes. She bent her neck back as much as she could away from the tip of the dagger. It was the blade of woe, a dagger only found on members of the Dark Brotherhood.

"My wits are still just as sharp in this form than that. Be warned, these eyes can see anything and everything, so don't you DARE try anything"

Why of all the people in Skyrim did she have to steal from the Dark Brotherhood? Why not a sleazy merchant or some pompous rich man!? When the nord took the dagger away from her throat she loosened up her tight muscle and looked at her. "I would've tried something already if I wasn't injured. So consider yourself the lucky one." She retorted as she joined the nord down the path. Sniffing the air and investigating the trail for any signs of the horse.
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Shadowfax » January 15th, 2013, 3:26 pm

"Hold your tongue you filthy Breton or I will have your head." Silver shot back.

Like most of the Nords in Skyrim, she too was very proud of her heritage and would just about tolerate the traders and odd traveller in her homeland. Skyrim was a Nord land and she intended it to always be that way.

Silver kept the blade close to her, partly for safety and partly for comfort. Her mind was on her new role in the Darkbrotherhood. Did she really have what it took to be the leader? Would the others even listen to her? She thought momentarily of Nazir and Babette making their way to the Dawnstar sanctuary. They had obeyed her there and then. Was it because Astrid was still there in spirit? Silver shook the thoughts away. She wouldn't let herself show emotion now. Not infront of this stranger no matter how much she was hurting inside.

"I won't let you down.." She muttered to herself, one silent tear falling from her eye.

Straightening up she picked up a trail in the grass which looked like fresh hoof marks. She turned to Tali and beckoned her to come over.

"There's a trail here" She said bluntly.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby ScarsLove » January 15th, 2013, 3:57 pm

"Hold your tongue you filthy Breton or I will have your head."

Tali just rolled her eyes and continued to follow, hoping not to fall behind to much. She was doing a good job at keeping up the pace but the pain was still very much there.

"Oh, look at me, I'm a Nord. I'm to proud of my homeland to accept other cultures because I'm to hot-headed. I have an idea, let's start a war and kill people over a country that's hard, rustic and smells of wet dogs and filth." Said Tali, almost mockingly so as she began scrunching up her face in annoyance and hindrance at both the pain and that nord in front of her. Racially insensitive nords really got under her skin and this one was doing a mighty fine job at it. She then heard another muttering of the nord. "I won't let you down.."

Obviously it wasn't her that she was talking to, but from the way she spoke there was a hint of sadness. A good opportunity for another snarky response. "What was that? I didn't quite hear your insult under all that blubbering."

All the sudden the nord stopped to look at some grass. She also to began to pick up a faint scent of the horse heading into the woods. "There's a trail here."

ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » January 15th, 2013, 4:04 pm

Silver let her insults go over her head, though she was too lost in thought to even listen to Tali as she began to mock her. However when she mentioned her blubbering she span round and punched the Breton on the side on the face. She didn't knock her to the floor but the force was enough to hurt Silver's hand. She flexed it slightly as she stood there for a moment breathing heavily.

"I told you to shut the hell up! Your really trying my patience Breton, I WILL kill you if you piss me off much more." Silver snarled, her face very much resembling that of her werewolf form.

She turned her attention to the grass once more and looked up ahead to see the form of Shadowmere up ahead in the tall grass, but it looked like he was in combat with a spriggan.

"Damn it.." Silver muttered.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ScarsLove » January 15th, 2013, 4:29 pm

Tali didn't have much time to think before a force came crashing into her face. She winced at the pain and grab ahold of the side of her face. She knew she had that coming ever since she started the insults. But it didn't really phase her much, it just left a good sized welt on her face that would be there for the next day or two. Might as well add to the collection of bruises she had already managed to get.

"I told you to shut the hell up! Your really trying my patience Breton, I WILL kill you if you piss me off much more."

She blankly stared at the women and gave her a very unconcerned look. As if she didn't care whether she died or not. While she did care, she still couldn't stand the Dark Brotherhood. While she resented the fact that she killed a good number of them a time ago without any other reason except spite. She did regret not being able to kill this one along side them.

Tali looked in the direction that the nord was staring off and noticed a bright green figure floating about. She recognized the sound and the sight immediately - spriggan. Tali slowly walked forward and got onto the ground. The leaning stick was put off to the side as she began to kneel. Putting all of her weight on her good leg while the bad leg barely bent, causing her a bunch of uncomfortable cramps. Her hands reached back for an arrow and her bow. Drawing her arrow back, she aimed down her target and let go. The arrow directly hitting the spriggan, hopefully giving the nord the chance to attack while it was handicapped.
ScarsLove

Postby Shadowfax » January 15th, 2013, 6:34 pm

Silver stood behind a tree as Tali took aim of the Spriggan. True she could have suddenly turned on her, but Silver trusted her speed and reaction time enough to be able to dodge a possible attack. Her eyes followed the arrow and it cleanly hit the Spriggan in the chest causing it to stumble. Silver took up her blade of woe and charged at the wounded Spriggan which was trying to find it's feet again. It never did however as Silver drove the blade into it's heart stopping all life there and then.

Withering and wailing the Spriggan's arms fell lifelessly to the floor. Shadowmere meanwhile came towards Silver, mistaking her for Astrid. The horse snorted as he realized that this wasn't his mistress. Silver gently ran a hand over the horses head and allowed him to rub an itch he had on his head off on her shoulder.

"Easy boy. Your mine now Shadowmere, steed of death" She whispered to the stallion.

She looked over her shoulder at Tali and led Shadowmere over to the Breton.

"I don't like you, nor your attitude, but you have a good aim with that bow. You are speaking to the new leader of the dark brotherhood and I extend an invitation for you to join our family if you wish. Our family have faced a harsh massacre and few of us remain. It's up to me to rebuild the family and have our name feared once more." Silver said as she tightened the saddle on Shadowmere's back.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby ScarsLove » January 15th, 2013, 8:33 pm

The nord caught on and rushed in for the kill. There was a small struggle with the spriggan but she worked well with her dagger. Driving it into it's heart ceasing the life in it all together. The green aura died down leaving just an empty wooden husk of the former spriggan. A smile crept on her face as she placed back her bow back and picked up her leaning stick. While the nord went over and collected Shadowmere, whispering something to him as she passed by. She made her way to the spriggans corpse where she pulled out her arrow. Hopefully it would be salvageable for another time. Thankfully it was and she added it to her bushel of arrows.

Tali turned around rather quickly, feeling the hair on her neck standing on ends. She could hear the girl and the horse approaching and she assumed it would be the end. But there was no dagger in her back or in her throat but a rather surprising offer.

"I don't like you, nor your attitude, but you have a good aim with that bow. You are speaking to the new leader of the dark brotherhood and I extend an invitation for you to join our family if you wish. Our family have faced a harsh massacre and few of us remain. It's up to me to rebuild the family and have our name feared once more."

Tali was taken back by this question. She was sure that she would've done her in right then and there. But now she offering her a position amongst the infamous Dark Brotherhood. She had never liked what they stood for but now it was different. Life on the lamb was no life to live but the promise of a 'family' environment, whether or not they were assassins or murderers. Tali knew she was going against her better nature but she was tired of living in solitude. Atleast being an assassin of the Dark Brotherhood might give people reason to leave her alone and give her solace. "I....accept." She replied.
ScarsLove

Postby Shadowfax » January 15th, 2013, 9:32 pm

(OOC: I don't mind what Tali says to Silver when she asks her name but she has been asked to kill her so =P)

Silver nodded to her and sheathed the dagger, somewhat pleased she had offered otherwise she would hate to have just let her go for her prides sake. She drew Shadowmere alongside Tali and offered her a hand without looking at her.

"The sanctuary has been relocated and there is no way your going to be getting there by foot" She explained as she saw the confused look on Tali's face. "Once your fit and well, we shall get you set up with a contract and then you'll be a proper part of the family" Silver said with her hand outstretched.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby ScarsLove » January 16th, 2013, 2:23 pm

"The sanctuary has been relocated and there is no way your going to be getting there by foot"

Tali listened to what the nord said for quite some time. Taking in every word she said, over analyzing everything. She was lost in thought, thinking of how ironic this situation truly was. A few years before she had wiped out numerous assassins but just now, a few years later, she was joining the ranks of the Dark Brotherhood. Not only a notorious assassin's guild she hated years before, but the exact guild that she nearly obliterated. There was so much contradictory, hypocrisy and irony running through her mind that Tali couldn't help but chuckle to herself.

"Once your fit and well, we shall get you set up with a contract and then you'll be a proper part of the family."

She went to meet the nords face as to nod in agreement but she found only her hand. It was outstretched as a sign for her to get on the horse. Tali hesitantly grabbed her hand and pulled herself up with little trouble surprisingly, although it had been her good leg to do most of the work.

"How does this guild of yours work? And where is your sanctuary located?"
ScarsLove

Postby Shadowfax » January 16th, 2013, 10:45 pm

Silver stood at Shadowmere's side and whispered something in the horses ear as they began to walk. The horse wickered gently and began to tread through the long grass. Hearing Tali's question she thought for a moment before answering. She still didn't trust this Breton, but she would try to in time.

"You have no idea what the dark brotherhood is?" She asked slightly amused.

"We are located in Dawnstar now after our home sanctuary was wiped out. There arn't many of us left now because of that and it's my job to make sure we don't let people forget we are still out there" She said darkly, gently grasping the hilt of her blade of woe.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)