[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39)

Re: Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby Queen Elsa » April 24th, 2015, 4:14 pm

Clarissa dished up half of what was left from each plate, and Sabrina took the last half. "Good. We had just enough for everyone," Clarissa said with a smile.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 27th, 2015, 1:38 pm

Anna smiled, and she said, "Alright, let's dig in!" Then she and her troupe did, enjoying their breakfast.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » April 27th, 2015, 1:46 pm

Everyone else started eating as well. "Wow. These fruits are really good," Elsa said. "Where did you find them?"

"Oh, a friend of mine lives on a farm and grows all kinds of fruits," Clarissa explained. "I go over there at the beginning of the season and pick them."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 27th, 2015, 1:57 pm

"They really are amazing. The sweetest I ever tasted!" Anna said, eating a few grapes.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » April 27th, 2015, 1:59 pm

Elsa nodded in agreement. "We should see if there are any orchards around our area, too, Anna," she said. "And if there's not, then we should start planting our own so we always have fresh fruits. They're better for you anyways."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 27th, 2015, 3:42 pm

"Yeah, I actually like that idea, Elsa. But with this bundle in the oven on the way, I don't know how long it will be before you say to me, 'Anna, you need your rest!'" Anna said, laughing.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » April 27th, 2015, 3:43 pm

Elsa laughed with her sister. "That's why we have servants," she said with a smile. "We can take care of it when we can, but on those days when we can't, the servants can tend to it."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 27th, 2015, 3:49 pm

"Right. Okay then, after some time when we get back, we'll look to see if we do have any orchards." Anna said, drinking some water.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » April 27th, 2015, 3:51 pm

Elsa nodded in agreement, taking a bite of eggs.

"That was delicious," Sabrina said. "Thank you all. Now I need to get upstairs and continue packing if we're to leave by tomorrow morning. I know you all have to get back to your kingdom sooner or later. I'll see you all at lunch." She grabbed her dish and walked out of the dining room, placed the plate in the sink, and then went up to her room.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 27th, 2015, 3:53 pm

After Anna and the others finished, they carried their plates to the sink and then Anna said to Elsa, "We're going outside to relax for a bit."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)