[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Survival (Tacobell lion, UruSarabiNala, and Werewolfgrrly) — My Lion King Forum

Survival (Tacobell lion, UruSarabiNala, and Werewolfgrrly)

Re: Survival (Tacobell lion, UruSarabiNala, and Werewolfgrrl

Postby Tacobell Lion » December 15th, 2012, 6:22 am

The soldiers at the road block started firing their guns at the passing jets. The two soldiers told the group to get down and take cover. They immediately dropped to the ground and crawled behind a concrete barricade. The jets started to fire their machine guns at the road block outpost, killing at least 3 soldiers. James looked at Heather, who was nearly in tears and covering her ears. He moved over to her and held her.

"We got to find somewhere safer!" Zach yelled.

James thought for a second, then saw the woods to their left.

"The woods! We have to make a run for the woods. They can't hit us there!" James yelled.

Everyone agreed. James gave Heather a squeeze with his hand and they took off. They were half-way there, when Kareem stopped and ran back.

"What are you doing?!" Heather screamed.

Kareem got to his Ram and got a bag. He then saw the two soldiers that they talked to, but dead, in front of the Ram. He went over to them and picked up their pistols (M9s) and their extra mags. He then sprinted towards the woods where the rest of the group was waiting.
Tacobell Lion
Gucci Mane

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Can YOU feel the love tonight?

Nickname(s): Lion(no joke)
Pride Points: 9

Postby Dark Huntress » December 16th, 2012, 9:36 pm

Tia threw a quick look over her shoulder to make sure she was being followed. She darted through the now empty concrete halls, her size 7 sneakers squeaking. She tried to push the doors open. They were locked.
"Ah." She grimaced as she rammed her body into the glass. Her face morphed into a determined scowl and she kicked the glass forcibly in steady repition. She grinned a little as the glass broke.
She took a deep breath and darted out, behind the nearest car. She crept along, keeping out of sight, until she found a large, heavily outfitted car. She took another deep breath-she'd never stolen a car before. She shrugged and tugged on the door. In their haste to get inside the owners of the car hadn't locked it.
She slid easily into the front, and grunted as Kanut jumped in after her, stepping all over her. She pushed him into the back and closed the door. She pulled some wires out front the steering columned and twisted them together. She turned the key an was surprise to find it had worked. Good thing Kyle had taught her how to jack a car.
She pulled out and around to the front door where Jamie, Ade, and Atka were waiting on the other side of the glass. "Come on! It's okay-I broke the glass."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby Scars Mate » December 17th, 2012, 7:35 pm

Jamie leapt in, followed closely by Ade and then Atka. Jamie grinned at her brother, but it was empty, hollow. It instantly turned into a grimace once Tia started the car and started to drive. She looked at her brother.
'Well. This sucks. And there he as, hoping it would all go smoothly. But of course', she said her head turning towards Tia again, 'Thats never going to happen, is it?' She gave a small laugh, but turned her attention to Atka. He was calmly seated on her lap, and his large eye met hers with a reproachful look.
'Not at all bothered, are we?' Before she could reply, however, he went on to Tia: 'Where are we going? To get Kyle?'
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby Dark Huntress » December 18th, 2012, 4:34 pm

"Yup. We all know how hopeless he is." Tia laughed a little forcedly. She grinned and barreled down the empty highway at over eighty mph.
They finally pulled up at where Kyle worked, some technical computer program place-quite frankly, Tia did not care at this point. She dashed through the door and to Kyle's cubicle where he was on the phone. Did he seriously not knowing what's going on?
"C'mon! Lets go!" Tia panted. Kyle frowned. "Where?" Tia gave him a surprised look. "We are being attacked and we need to get out of here!" Kyle grabbed his backpack and got up, completely calm. He followed out to the car she'd stolen.
"Did you...?" He trailed off. Tia grinned and hopped into the passengers seat. Kyle climbed into the seat and pulled out, quickly, smoothly, and recklessly, like a professional. He grinned as Ade shook his head. "Is my family too awesome for you?"
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Scars Mate » December 18th, 2012, 5:35 pm

'Nah. Just still trying to figure out why we're being bombed- or whatever it is. I still don't see why- oh, just forget it.' He have an empty laugh. He knew exactly why this was happening, of course, but in a way still didn't get it.
'Next time we steal a car, please can I drive?' Jamie whined to Kyle. He ignored her. She gave a huff, and turned her attention to Atka.
'Seriously, though. Where are we going, Tia?' Ade asked. He heard a small giggle, but still no response. She was toying with him.
'Kyle, will you tell me?' He asked, raising an eyebrow.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby Dark Huntress » December 20th, 2012, 5:00 pm

Kyle shrugged. "I don't even know, and I'm DRIVING! And Jamie you can't drive. One, you can't, you epically failed your permit an driver's license, and, two, you're liable to kill us." He threw a grin over his shoulder at her.
Tia bit her lip as she looked out the window. "There!" She exclaimed, pointing at a group of teenagers running out of the woods. "Get in the back!" She yelled out the window at the teenagers. One boy, the one with a girl, frowned and started to slow but was pulled forward by the girl. "Kyle, when we get all of them loaded on the back-head for the nearest state park." She smirked and sat back in her seat.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Tacobell Lion » December 22nd, 2012, 6:48 am

The four friends started into the woods. They sprinted for a long, long time. Finally,they stopped to catch their breath.

"Kareem, why did you go back?" James asked. "You scared the crap outta us."

Kareem dropped his bag and opened it. He took out two M9s and 4 extra mags.

"For protection." Kareem said, noticing that Heather and Zach looked nervous at the sight of the guns. Kareem handed one to James and two of the extra four mags. "I trust you the most with this man." He said, winking at Zach.

"Guys, lets see if we can find somewhere to like take shelter in or something, please." Heather said.

They agreed and started to head out of the woods, when they saw a car driving past. The car stopped and a girl yelled

"Get in the back!"

The four friends looked at each other and at the pickup cautiously. Heather started forward and grabbed James and tugged him forward. The four of them jogged to the pickup and got in the back. James looked through the back window as it suddenly opened and a girl around his age poked her head out.
Tacobell Lion
Gucci Mane

Postby Dark Huntress » December 22nd, 2012, 7:40 pm

Tia threw the few teenagers a perky look out the window. "Hi. I'll explain everything later." She rolled her eyes at herself and felt a blush spread down her face and neck. She pulled herself back into the car.

Almost an hour later, Kyle pulled up into a gravel parking lot. Trees surrounded them on every side and offered them shelter from the jets flying around. They didn't seem to notice the stolen truck.
Tia hopped out of the car, letting Kanut out to sniff around. Suddenly she felt shy as she pulled the tail gate down for the other teenagers. "Hi." She looked at the ground, one of the boys was really cute-he definitely challenged Ade.
Kyle joined her and ran his gaze over the teenagers before muttering to himself. "Teenagers."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Tacobell Lion » January 12th, 2013, 6:18 pm

The four of them got out of the back and stretched a bit. They all introduced themselves.

"I'm Kareem."

"Hey I'm Heather."

"My name's Zach"

"I'm James."

Tia smiled and said

"Hi! I'm Tia."

As the others got out of the car, they also introduced themselves.

"Hey! I'm Jamie."

"Kyle."

"I'm Ade."

Then Tia grabbed the two dogs that accompanied them and hugged them.

"And these two adorable guys are Kanut and Atka."

James and Zach smiled at the sight of the dogs. James studied the others' faces and physical features. One of them looked like he was in his early twenties.

"Thanks for the ride." James said finally. "It was a life-saver."

Jamie and Tia said together

"Your welcome."
Tacobell Lion
Gucci Mane

Postby Scars Mate » January 17th, 2013, 8:44 pm

Jamie grinned at her best friends antics. Tia glanced at her, so Jamie leant forward and whispered in her ear:
'You've totally got the hots for him!' She said, laughing. The look on Tia's face was a picture, and she so wished she had a camera. She turned to her brother, and gestured with her hand to behind the car. They quickly walked around, and started to whisper in a mix of languages.
'What do we do?' Jamie hissed.
'I dunno. What do you think?' He replied
'Not about THEM! About the bombs! I can't take another-' she faltered. The pain was in her eyes, and her brother could see it. 'I can't deal with another blow like when Grandma died!'. She was on the verge of tears, but her brother hugged her gently.
'It'll be fine! i'm far to great to be bombed'. She laughed, and they ended the conversation as Tia rounded the corner of the car.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)