[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Harry Potter RP - TwilightSparkle and Shadowfax — My Lion King Forum

Harry Potter RP - TwilightSparkle and Shadowfax

Re: Harry Potter RP - TwilightSparkle and Shadowfax

Postby Shadowfax » May 24th, 2013, 9:53 pm

"Trying to hit a girl? Heh, what a brave wizard you are Scorpius. Your traitor father would be proud of you. Now, allow me to return the favour" Mia snarled, grabbing her wand and aiming it at Scorpius' chest.

She took a moment to take in the fear on his face. That pleased her and she edged the wand a little closer as she pondered on which curse to use. There were so many. Instead she went for one to suspend him in mid air.

"Levicorpas" She muttered watching Scorpius lift off from the ground.

Rose's eyes widened with utter fear as Salazar sent a curse after her and she soon felt herself colliding with the floor below as she was knocked off her feet. In the next breath, Salazar was standing over her and she weakly made to reach for her wand defensively.

"Why... why would anyone like you... Your cruel, and mean and so full of hate" She said through breaths. The blast had nearly winded her.

Rage surged through Albus and he rushed towards Vicky.

"Shut up!!!!!" He growled at her.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby VitanisMate » May 25th, 2013, 1:06 am

Salazar simply laughed at what Rose said and winked at her, "You forgot smart, good-looking, and strong." He then looked at her and mocked, "You know I think I'm going to ignore your friends and just pick on you only. What can I say it's fun with you and your nonsense talk about everyone getting along." Salazar then looked at Scorpius up in mid-air and mocked, "Hey Scorpy. Look at me!" He then picked Rose off the ground, and then forced a kiss on her, before throwing her to the ground again and mocking at Scorpius, "How does that make you feel huh?! Does that make you want to hurt me! Does it make you want to kill me! You're pathetic just like that blood traitor father of yours. Perhaps you realise that now!" He then looked at Rose again and said, "Nobody will ever like you, half-blood or pure-blood. You're ugly, you're hideous!"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby InsaneSeagull » May 26th, 2013, 3:47 pm

"I'm no brave for trying to hit you, ha, Mia?" said Scorpius, red from anger. "And what about this pathetic friend of yours? He attacked Rose. She's a girl as well, for you information!" added he pointing at Salazar.

"You are going to pay for this! Recite conter-course this instant!" yelled Scorpius as his legs started disobeying him and he flew to the mid-air. As he was flying his wand fell to the ground.

"Try to get it, Albus, before..."

But it was too late, as Vicky noticed it before and took it. "Want me to play with this thing a bit before smashing it to pieces, ha, Scorps? So, what can we do with this? Have any ideas, Mia?" asked she with an evil smile on her face. Scorp's wand was definitely an interesting toy to play with.

Scorpius turned white as he saw Vickey taking his wand and, even more, Salazar kissing Rose. He wanted an instant revenge, but he felt almost like Muggle now in the air, even without his wand. He knew Vickey could do practically anything to it. That's why he decided not to defend himself from all these blood-traitor-father insults he was getting. At least for now. He had no intentions to anger them even more.

Out of nowhere, Jeff talked, "Hey, we'll be stuck in here forever! We'll miss the feast... and all the food!"

Vicky just looked at him reproachfully, and sniffed.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Shadowfax » May 31st, 2013, 9:22 pm

Rose fell back to the floor, but she did something unexpected then.. she laughed. The kiss made her sick to her stomach, but that wasn't what had her laughing. It was disbelief. This boy was so full of hatred and stupidity it started to amuse her.

"And what does that make you, Salazar?" She hissed at him, her eyes darkening.

Mia laughed as Vicky joined in with the taunting of Scorpius. As he yelled at her to release him, she merely smirked wider and made him swing from side to side as she flicked her hand lazily. When Jeff mentioned the feast, Mia suddenly felt her stomach rumble, but what was more important? Teaching these three a lesson when they had the upper hand or food? She knew which she had picked.

"Put him down!" Albus yelled, rushing at Mia and Vicky.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby VitanisMate » June 2nd, 2013, 4:07 am

He looked at Rose and smiled, "That makes me superior to you do you hear me you mongrel?" Salazar looked at Scorpius and mocked, "She's not a girl you blood traitor oaf! She's a filthy half-blood traitor! She has a filthy Mudblood for a mother! She's not even a witch! She cannot even be considered in humane circumstances!" He then looked at Jeff and said, "No one's keep you here buffoon! Go and be a good teacher's pet and go to the feast!" However that kiss surprised even him as he felt a flutter in his stomach and sighed for a second before kicking her books that fell on the floor across to Rose and saying, "Get out of my sight." However he left instead and went towards the Great Hall.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby InsaneSeagull » August 5th, 2013, 1:26 pm

"How dare you call her a mongrel!? Or, 'not even a which?' What would that make you, Salazar? Son of a... woman and that horrible hardly-even-living beast! Isn't that a definition of mongrel!? You are not even a wizard, or a human yourself!" Scorpius was surprised by the sudden courage he felt, considering that she was still in the air, helpless. He turned white, all of a sudden. Was he supposed to say something like that right then? Vicky still had his wand, and...

But, still, suddenly, he felt like having to protect Rosy. Yeah, he had to do it. That was a reason. "Put me down!" he yelled.

Vicky suddenly heard her stomach rumbling as well. "Put him down, Mia," she said with a tune strangely calm for her usual standards. "Enough playtime for today. We'll make too much of a fuss if we skip the opening feast."

She sighed. It's true she wanted to torture those damn Gryffindors more than anything, but, even though she'd rather die than admit that, Jeff seemed to have a point about that part. They were all hungry. And...

"Oh, and I forgot to mention," she added spotting Scorp's glimmer of hope in his eyes, "I will keep this for a little while." She was referring to the wand that was still in her hand. Her eyes were sparkling. She just couldn't let this thing go that easily.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)