[mlkfaa] - Character -> Reed Rogers by TheMaster017

Technically you're not supposed to find this forum, but you found it. Please don't use this forum to post things, use the MLKFAA only.

[mlkfaa] - Character -> Reed Rogers by TheMaster017

Postby Adofo » September 9th, 2013, 5:41 am

Bio:
He is the assistant of Jack Jameson and also his best friend. He helps Jack run and manage the company. Him and Jack have been best friends since they were kids.

Info:
Name: Reed Rodgers
Affiliations: Jack Jameson, The Hunters

Family:
Best Friend: Jack Jameson

Personality:
Reed, like Jack seems like a nice guy but is rotten on the inside. As Jack's long time best friend he does anything he tells him to do, even help kill his brother and nephew.

Background:
Reed and Jack have been friends since they were kids. When Jack's brother, Sam, let Jack work in his company Jack hired Reed on as his assistant. He helped Jack sabotage Sam's plane so it would crash. He is a jack of all trades.

Trivia:
**1** His name comes from the magician psychopaths Reed Wallbeck and Roger Withers from Dead Rising 2.
**2** One of his special skills his hypnotism, a type of magic trick. This references where he got his name, as Reed Wallbeck and Roger Withers are magicians.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Return to Fan Art