[mlkfaa] - Character -> Lukio by _TravelerBlu_

Technically you're not supposed to find this forum, but you found it. Please don't use this forum to post things, use the MLKFAA only.

[mlkfaa] - Character -> Lukio by _TravelerBlu_

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » December 23rd, 2015, 2:30 am

My Fursona. She came from Japan, and travelled to Sukai by ice floes by direction of her deceased father. She is brave and daring, and is mates with Coal and mother of Luci and Kai. She is the first female leader of Sukai at all and leads Kasaipriyde. She is owner of the Dragon Tooth Amulet, which holds the delicate power to summon Spirits from the Henget Taivaalla (aurora borialice) She killed the dragon on her way to get to Sukai (its another story I may write one day) Lukio has a sister named Nyre, but her lust for Power ( Coal too) turned her against Lukio, also leading to her accidental death in the cave of the dragon beast. Her death haunts Lukio to this day, because she thinks it was her fault.
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Return to Fan Art