The Lion King 4: The Lion King's mystic

Re: The Lion King 4: The Lion King's mystic

Postby Tawni » April 16th, 2011, 7:11 pm

arani why do you like pirates of the Caribbean?

Thank you cheetahstar546 for making this siggie!
Tawni

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Caroline
Pride Points: 2

Postby Arani » April 20th, 2011, 3:21 am

Lol idk why you wrote it on my fan fic, but Idk, I just LOVE POTC! I guess it's the charcters mostly... Love Jack, Will and Elizabeth! <3
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Tawni » April 20th, 2011, 11:26 pm

sorry really random i just wanted to know anyway, luvs your website!

Tawni

Postby Arani » April 22nd, 2011, 12:56 am

LOL okay. :P

And website? What website??? The last time I made a website and vsited it was.... a long time ago. xD
Arani

Postby Tawni » April 22nd, 2011, 1:26 am

your pirates of the Caribbean website

Tawni

Postby Arani » April 29th, 2011, 5:34 am

Oh. I haven't been there in forever! Lost the link somehow and haven't been able to get back! Mind giving me the link again, been looking for it for a while!
Arani

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » May 21st, 2012, 6:15 pm

Not to be a party popper or anything, but the lion king four is already made. So also I think there are already names for the cubs. lion king 4: the return of prince Kopa, is the true lion king 4. I haven't read the third book yet. Also the actual story is more tragic, but anyways good fan fiction.
Kopa is the main character, and no he is not Kiara's son, but her brother, and simba's eldest son. He is known as the 'sought successor' since he was believed to be dead, kiara took his place. But as now he returned, he is the prince. Also at first Kovu couldn't accept the fact that Kopa will take his place. But I am not telling the plot, cuz it will spoil the whole thing.
Board index -> the kingdom -> The Lion King: 2 simba's pride -> the lion king 4: return of prince Kopa.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Previous

Return to Fan Fictions