The truth about ziras life

The truth about ziras life

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 17th, 2010, 12:06 pm

The story about Zira and Taka

Once upona time the was a outlander pride the king and queen wore blessed by a beutyfull cub. They wore proud whit her and named her Zira. Zira was a little cute cubbie she wandered off shomewhere and saw a cute orangegold cub she sneaked up on him and pounced him. - hello what are u doing at the outlander pride. She asked. - Im taka son of Ahadi and who are you suppose to be. He asked zira - Im zira the princess of theases lands . You look like a cub to me not like a princess . Zira got mad from hearing it. - Yeah you dont look like a prince to me you are a cub too >:P . Taka wandered off. Then Zira met Mufasa and pounced him - What are you doing here. - ummmm... Nothing im exploring thease lands cause im going to be the next king. Zira Yawned and left. A few months later Zira was a teen and met the great king ahadi. Ahadi was nice to her The she saw a teen lion whit the sahme Goldenorange She remembered his name. It was taka and zira felt in love but taka didnt know that she felt in love whit him. One night Taka and zira wore walking under the stars. Taka felt in love whit her also they wore happy together. When zira and taka wore alredy adults zira saw that taka has a scar on his face and asked - What happened taka? Taka Said - Im no longer taka im scar and i dont want to talk about it now. Zira Licked his face and smiled. It will be ok scar. The next day scar became king of the lands. He killed the greatest king mufasa and he was happy to take over the lands and zira was happy for him. Later Zira and Scar had 3 cubs Vitani , Kovu and Nuka they wore proud parents. Later after a few months Simba returned to take his place as king. Scar was suprised to see simba. While simba and scar wore fighting Zira and Nala Started to fight. As well Simba killed scar And took his place as the lion king and as zira was alive simba exiled her out of the lands. Zira grew in anger as so trained Kovu her son to kill simba but he falled in love whit the kings daughter Kiara. At the end Zira and Simba Had a war. But the war was ended cause of Kiara and Kovu and Kiara said - We are one we are noe enemies just look at them they are us whats the difference even. Zira didnt want to listen that attacked simba and kiara jumped in front of him and they both falled off a cliff but the wore hanging And Kiara said - Zira give me your paw. Zira didnt want to listen and falled in the river. In the heaven Zira and Scar wore happy to see each other and the love never ended.

The End

All Characters Belong rightfull to Disney's
Story By Natalie The Lion Queen

Hope u loved it :) :)
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Re: The truth about ziras life

Postby SimbasMate » April 17th, 2010, 12:15 pm

Erm... you might want to fix those typos... plus space out your story into small paragraphs, so it doesn't look like a huge wall of text. :>
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 17th, 2010, 12:18 pm

HEY IM JUST A NEW WRITER :mad: :mad:
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Azdgari » April 18th, 2010, 8:09 am

And we're just offering advice. =]
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Pride Points: 114

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 22nd, 2010, 9:57 am

Whoops sorry for yelling * lost control of voice * Nvm

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Return to Fan Fictions