Simba`s New Friend

Simba`s New Friend

Postby KopaFan13 » December 15th, 2009, 5:26 pm

It was bright and sunny and Simba was lying on the grass looking at the wonderful sky and trying to see what the clouds looked like.Nala ran on the bright green grass and lay beside Simba smiling,"What are you doing?" she asked.Simba looked at her and said,"Seeing the shapes of the clouds, they are different each time" Nala grinned.A brown lion went over to him and said,"Hello!" Simba and Nala sat up quickly and stared at the brown lion."I am Chumvi" he said smiling, then Simba said,"Hey I am Simba and my friend Nala"."I just moved here, with my sister,mum and dad" said Chumvi."Is your sister young like you?" Nala asked smiling,"Oh yes" said Chumvi.Chumvi shouted,"KULA!" and a little female lioness came out from the bushes,"Hi,I am Kula" she said."This is my sister, she doesn’t like playing so she stays in all the time".Simba went away with Chumvi talking and Kula went home, which left Nala all by herself.She sighed and walked away with her head down frowning.It wasn’t a good day for her.

Everyday Simba and Chumvi ignored her and she got kind of sick of it.She went home everyday sad and Sarafina was woundering why.Days went past and they still ignored her and then finally one day she saw them ignoring her and she jumped infront of them and said,"What do you two think you are doing?!" Simba and Chumvi were confused and said at the same time,"What?".Nala Rolled her eyes and said,"You keep ignoring me!" Simba and Chumvi’s faces went red,"Sorry we didn’t think we were ignoring you" Simba said sadly."Well you did!" Nala said.Then Nala went away back home but this time it was Chumvi and Simba who went home sad.The next day they both saw Nala and talked to her,"We are sorry for ignoring you but can we all be friends now, please?" they both asked begging for forgiveness."Oh ok" Nala said simling.They all cheered and played together.

avtar by Simbaholic

Image made by me
KopaFan13

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I LOVE CubbieSimba :)

Pride Points: 0

Re: Simba`s New Friend

Postby YFWE » December 15th, 2009, 6:11 pm

New characters are always fun! C: I'm hoping we'll continue to see a lot from them, especially Kula, since she seems like a very interesting character and yet we only got to see her for a little bit. Quazi-happy endings are always wonderful as well, so I'm glad they're not ignoring Nala anymore and letting her play with them too!

I'm curious, are you going to be continuing this, or is this it? Because I mean, I could see it ending here, but it's hard to tell. I hope you do continue if you do have a plan to, though! :D

And for future reference, I recommend putting some spaces between your sentences so they're a bit easier to read. =] Good job!
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby KopsTheTerminator » December 15th, 2009, 7:21 pm

[quote="YFWE"]New characters are always fun! C: I'm hoping we'll continue to see a lot from them, especially Kula, since she seems like a very interesting character and yet we only got to see her for a little bit. Quazi-happy endings are always wonderful as well, so I'm glad they're not ignoring Nala anymore and letting her play with them too!

I'm curious, are you going to be continuing this, or is this it? Because I mean, I could see it ending here, but it's hard to tell. I hope you do continue if you do have a plan to, though! :D

And for future reference, I recommend putting some spaces between your sentences so they're a bit easier to read. =] Good job![/quote]

lol Chumvi and Kula are from the comics, they aren't new characters lol.

Nice fanf-fiction so far! You kinda rushed it, but it's all good. Is there gonna be more? :)
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YFWE » December 15th, 2009, 7:27 pm

[quote="Kopa23"][quote="YFWE"]New characters are always fun! C: I'm hoping we'll continue to see a lot from them, especially Kula, since she seems like a very interesting character and yet we only got to see her for a little bit. Quazi-happy endings are always wonderful as well, so I'm glad they're not ignoring Nala anymore and letting her play with them too!

And for future reference, I recommend putting some spaces between your sentences so they're a bit easier to read. =] Good job![/quote]

Nice fanf-fiction so far! You kinda rushed it, but it's all good. Is there gonna be more? :)[/quote]

This is why I really need to actually get my hands on the comics. -_-
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby KopsTheTerminator » December 15th, 2009, 7:40 pm

[quote="YFWE"][quote="Kopa23"][quote="YFWE"]New characters are always fun! C: I'm hoping we'll continue to see a lot from them, especially Kula, since she seems like a very interesting character and yet we only got to see her for a little bit. Quazi-happy endings are always wonderful as well, so I'm glad they're not ignoring Nala anymore and letting her play with them too!

Nice fanf-fiction so far! You kinda rushed it, but it's all good. Is there gonna be more? :)[/quote]

This is why I really need to actually get my hands on the comics. -_-[/quote]

http://www.mylionking.com/gallery/lk/comics/

MLK has a gallery with the comics on it. And now I'll stop spamming up the topic. :goodnight:
KopsTheTerminator

Postby KopaFan13 » December 15th, 2009, 8:22 pm

well the story was finnished but I could make a part two :)

avtar by Simbaholic

Image made by me
KopaFan13

Postby PrincessKiara » December 15th, 2009, 9:44 pm

Cute story, KopaFan! I love how you included Kula and Chumvi. :smile2:
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby KopaFan13 » December 15th, 2009, 9:53 pm

thank You :)

avtar by Simbaholic

Image made by me
KopaFan13

Postby KiarasMate » December 17th, 2009, 1:10 am

A nice little short story you made here KopaFan13. ^^ Nice use of lesser known characters although I would have liked to seen more character development among other things, but still, a nice little read. Needs a bit of structural work but other than that, good job. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby CheetahCat » December 18th, 2009, 9:23 pm

Very nice job on this Fan Fiction my friend. :)

I'm kinda curious, are you gonna continue this or is it finished? ^^ I liked your Kula character. Kula is very interesting and I liked what I read in this piece of written work, keep it up my feline friend. I hope you'll do more in the future. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Next

Return to Fan Fictions