[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Tales of the Pridelands — My Lion King Forum

Tales of the Pridelands

Tales of the Pridelands

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » April 22nd, 2015, 7:37 am

So back in June I said to myself I was going to start my series of stories, titled Tales of the Pridelands (as ToTP is a nice abbreviation). The name of the first story is currently titled 'A New Era', but that may change. I have finally got around to writing it after thinking about it and hashing out a few things; and I'll soon have enough to upload.

I am writing it in a casual script form, which essentially means there are parts in italics which are actions, and then dialogue. It does not obey the rules of script. I made this decision as I find it easier to pace the story and people might enjoy visiting my story updates because they will be fairly quick reads.

Main characters:

A New Era:
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: Tales of the Pridelands

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 21st, 2015, 5:33 pm

Updated!
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Return to Fan Fictions