[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Forgotten Sister: Naanda's Tale — My Lion King Forum

The Forgotten Sister: Naanda's Tale

The Forgotten Sister: Naanda's Tale

Postby Carl » October 5th, 2014, 5:46 pm

Last edited by Carl on December 11th, 2014, 3:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Re: The Forgotten Sister: Naanda's Tale

Postby Carl » October 5th, 2014, 5:54 pm

Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 5th, 2014, 7:28 pm

You've got so much talent Julie. I've not read a fanfiction that kept me so interested in a long time. That chapter never once 'plodded' along, it flowed. I wish my writing could flow like that. I can't wait to read the next chapter :3
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Carl » November 6th, 2014, 12:27 am

Thanks! I do my best to be fresh and interesting, and I hope that the subsequent chapters will continue to be interesting and to flow nicely for the readers. I haven't seen my idea used in this context, so I think it will keep people's attention (if I can just get myself writing again). Maybe not, though, lol. :P

Edit Nov. 23, 2014:
I am not abandoning this project, but work on an original novel that I intend to self-publish through amazon soon is delaying progress. Expect all updates to be slow, but they will come in time, I promise. I intend to finish this one.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Carl » December 11th, 2014, 3:32 am

Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Carl » July 30th, 2015, 5:47 am

Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Carl » August 3rd, 2015, 1:24 am

Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Carl » October 26th, 2015, 1:24 am

As a head's up: I had initially planned to detail Naanda's time at the Spire and her escape, after the power hungry "Messenger of the Kings" had his way with Naanda, trying to force her to love males, she was to escape with the aid of a blind but kind male who had been raised by the Messenger but did not share his... ehem... ways. She was then set to meet an alone and pregnant Sarafina, and the duo would have traveled to the Pride Lands together.

However, this story no longer feels right for Naanda, and I am unsure of where to take this tale. That being the case, I will call it "completed" for now, knowing that the "ending" was unsatisfying and that you all deserved better. The fact is a lot of this story was in fact, based on my actual life (in loose ways) and I no longer have the drive to work on this and bring it to fruition seeing as big changes have occurred in my life and I have no idea how to adapt Naanda at this point.

I may come back to the story and finish it later, but for now, I'll just pretend it is finished. I do apologize. If you have any questions about the story or how anything was planned to play out, ask away and I will answer with as much detail as possible.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Return to Fan Fictions