[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Bond of Brothers — My Lion King Forum

Bond of Brothers

Bond of Brothers

Postby Dark Huntress » May 22nd, 2013, 3:00 pm

Well, since I have planned this I will attempt to keep with it and hopefully will. I'm giving up on my other stuff, but the posting time will probably take longer...

This is a post-Simba's Pride FanFic and fans of the main characters of SP may not like this [except Zira-she appears much in here] as I attempt to stress the bad sides of certain canon characters and show how old habits die hard.

The story includes two pair of brothers, both put in similar situations. However, it only focuses on one. Anyway, I hope you enjoy, if anyone reads. I will attempt to work up some type of schedule and will attempt to lengthen the chapters from many of my previous FanFic attempts. Thanks!

Canon Characters:

My OCs (with more substantial parts):

My OCs (other):

Prologue:

Well, there's the first post! Comments welcome and encourage, as are any other helpful tips! Thank-you, once again! Chapter 1 coming soon! ^^
Thx Silver ^^ Image

FanFics:
Feedback appreciated! Please check it out!
Bond of Brothers

All artists, please join me on my art odyssey!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Return to Fan Fictions