Scar's End

Scar's End

Postby KingKovu44 » October 13th, 2011, 1:27 pm

This is a variation of Scar's death originating in "Trials In The Pridelands", where he fights Mufasa instead of Simba. No bashing or flaming please.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scar’s End

Scar clung to the edge of Pride Rock, knowing he was defeated. He looked up into the eyes of a furious Mufasa, hoping that his brother would suddenly be merciful. Scar’s years of experience are irrelevant. His mastery of deception is useless. His love for Zira, his influence with the hyenas—all of the pursuits to which he had devoted his attention throughout his life—are now weights bending his neck before nature’s ax.

Scar looked at Mufasa, hoping for mercy. However, he only received a non-verbal promise: the promise that punishment would be swift in coming. It was then that Scar lost his grip. He fell for what seemed to be forever.

Scar was still alive when he hit the ground. However, he was sudden surrounded by the hyenas. To his horror, they revealed that that they had heard him tell Mufasa that they were the real enemy. Scar’s pleas were ignored as the hyenas leapt in and tore their former leader apart. That night, Mufasa was without a brother, Simba without an uncle, Zira without a mate, and Nuka without a father.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: Scar's End

Postby Woeler » October 13th, 2011, 2:22 pm

I can totally imagine this happening
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Re: Scar's End

Postby KingKovu44 » October 13th, 2011, 2:24 pm

Thanks. As I said, it came from an AU RP that I've been working on since March 4th of this year. It's the one where Simba and Vitani are adoptive siblings. We now have 2,000+ posts and over 200 pages.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Return to Fan Fictions